Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? (46067 Views)

Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge / Haier-thermocool Launches MRVII-C Commercial Airconditioners In Nigeria / Thermocool Products For Sale @ Reduced Price And Free Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by afrobaby(f): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
House, pls i will like to know which is better , haier thermocool refrigerator or LG refrigerator?
thx
Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by solatunde: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
For me, i will say LG is better, they are good in fridge and any cooling product you can think of. They have the technical know how.
Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by master2(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2010
For freezers thermocool is better.LG are better when it comes 2 Tvs. Then 4 fridges i will go 4 Beko. U can still do ur reserch. 4 me i stick 2 these because i'm in business where i've got 2 use most of these brands and i know which one have served me well.cheers

7 Likes

Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by Nephat: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
Caveat Emptor! You are on your own if you buy Thermocool. I don't usually do this, but after having 6 Haier Thermocool products (including a freezer) pack up in less than 1 year, I feel angry and ripped-off enough to hunt down any available medium to warn folks away from their products. Their products are all shiny but substandard and their customer service is hopeless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by doctokwus: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2012
Nephat:

Caveat Emptor! You are on your own if you buy Thermocool. I don't usually do this, but after having 6 Haier Thermocool products (including a freezer) pack up in less than 1 year, I feel angry and ripped-off enough to hunt down any available medium to warn folks away from their products. Their products are all shiny but substandard and their customer service is hopeless
U are gettin me concerned here.Has one of ur dsapointments also bn a refrigerator,bc am currently using one,less dan a year,came wt warranty.It hasn't gvn me problms though,but ur post on Haeir products is getin me worried,bc can't imagine goin tru any kind of repairs or coughin out anoda huge amt for anoda product anytime soon
Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by KINGwax(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2012
Thermocool all the way. L.G kë?

1 Like

Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by oluseg2: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thermocool is the king. Forget all these things that some people are saying. If a company produces 500 products and 2 goes bad when it gets to the end user, this is still within the accepted international failure rate.

5 Likes

Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by areg4real: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Haier thermocool all the way........ If u av any issue with haier just pick up the item en take it to the service center at ilupeju with ur reciept and they will get ur item fixed in no time. Not saying lg is not good either but in most cases they come in fake products.

2 Likes

Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by mich2012: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
areg4real: Haier thermocool all the way........ If u av any issue with haier just pick up the item en take it to the service center at ilupeju with ur reciept and they will get ur item fixed in no time. Not saying lg is not good either but in most cases they come in fake products.

Where can one get good Thermocool products? What of Split Air conditioners? Are they also good in that?

1 Like

Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by saleskara: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2013
You can get good ones online at http://www.kara.com.ng/brands/Thermocool.html
mich2012:

Where can one get good Thermocool products? What of Split Air conditioners? Are they also good in that?
Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by saleskara: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hello,

There are many brands in the Nigerian market. But we can recommend 4 brands - LG, Midea, Samsung and Thermocool. The good thing is that they all have warranty and they have service centers in Nigeria. We have sold them to various customers and the feedback is positive. If you would like to buy in Nigeria you may check our offers and prices at http://www.kara.com.ng/refridgerator-and-freezer/
afrobaby: House, pls i will like to know which is better , haier thermocool refrigerator or LG refrigerator?
thx
Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by infotrust(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
I is good. The one I bought since 2003 did not have any issue till today. So I can easily recommend it.
Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by kingk(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
areg4real: Haier thermocool all the way........ If u av any issue with haier just pick up the item en take it to the service center at ilupeju with ur reciept and they will get ur item fixed in no time. Not saying lg is not good either but in most cases they come in fake products.

Sorry am quoting you mr........ Fake products are all over nigeria markets the individuals are the ones who chooses to buy the fake one inplace of original...reasons are cost different I SAW IT AT THIS PRICE IN THAT SHOP (Alaba Boys shop) consider walking into an accredited showroom and purchase your goods I bet you, you won't buy fake............. Then talking about HTC and LG, not only that I do sell LG products but I have very very less complain on their product also LG has one of the best C-S here in nigeria......adding to that, their products now has TWO (2) years warrantee........For me oh, LG is the best bet.

1 Like

Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by RichyRodman(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2020
I bought a Haier Thermocool fridge,Generator and Gas cooker on the same day 4 years ago, non of them have given me any problems, my generator sounds don't change,I don't use road side engine oils on it, I use only Mobil oil, then the fridge is a blessing, whatever I put inside get frozen in 30 minutes, the gas cooker is very ok, though my TV is LG I don't regret buying Haier Thermocool,I recommend their products to anyone
kingk:

Sorry am quoting you mr........ Fake products are all over nigeria markets the individuals are the ones who chooses to buy the fake one inplace of original...reasons are cost different I SAW IT AT THIS PRICE IN THAT SHOP (Alaba Boys shop) consider walking into an accredited showroom and purchase your goods I bet you, you won't buy fake............. Then talking about HTC and LG, not only that I do sell LG products but I have very very less complain on their product also LG has one of the best C-S here in nigeria......adding to that, their products now has TWO (2) years warrantee........For me oh, LG is the best bet.

1 Like

Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by JerryLegend(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2021
RichyRodman:
I bought a Haier Thermocool fridge,Generator and Gas cooker on the same day 4 years ago, non of them have given me any problems, my generator sounds don't change,I don't use road side engine oils on it, I use only Mobil oil, then the fridge is a blessing, whatever I put inside get frozen in 30 minutes, the gas cooker is very ok, though my TV is LG I don't regret buying Haier Thermocool,I recommend their products to anyone

What’s the model of the refrigerator boss? Planning on getting one
Re: Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? by ebenezary(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
my Mum bought her thermocool refrigerator in 2012 for selling soft drinks and up to date, she has not for once repaired or complains about it and my advice for you if you want to buy a refrigerator, buy the one that has an inverter inbuilt because NOT only you will not need stabilizer but it can work under any low or high current, and this feature can only be found with Hair Thermocool

(1) (Reply)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.