Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. (12956 Views)

Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal / Electricity: Ondo Community Seals Deal With IPP / Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by wolextayo: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2017
tongue
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by wolextayo: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

So Nigeria under Buhari will receive this money after he(Buhari) told us that Abacha never stole?? Shamelessness dwells in Buhari's abode I swear embarassed

Bro pls don’t be deceived. They are only hiding loot under the dead.

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by holluphemydavid(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2017
dis Abacha loots nop dey finish ni,abi na every months federal govt dey seal deal to return d loots....kilosele gangan
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by effogis: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Lie Mohamed said that Muslims don't lie, including he.

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by effogis: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Please, let someone tell Switzerland that the president of Nigeria senate said that they in the govt. will re-loot the money

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Boss13: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2017
What is social protection programme? Our journalist need to learn how to ask basic question

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by mapet: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

BeeBeeOoh: :

So Nigeria under Buhari will receive this money after he(Buhari) told us that Abacha didn't stole?? Shamelessness dwells in Buhari's abode I swear embarassed

Jonathan's student.

...of the "How much did Jim Nwobodo "stole" extraction......

Me thinks he's more of a "Kaduna teacher"

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by johnstar(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2017
PUSH1:
I will vote baba again and again

Wr ur sense dey?

All d money wey dm dey recover weytn dm don use am do??

Brainwashed nigga
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Kooldon(f): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2017
For More Than 20yrs, The Money Shld V Yield Interest. A R Nt Returng The Interest Too? NT TOO EXCITED COS THE MONEY IS ALRDY LOOTED WITH A NAMELESS VENTURE(SOCIAL PROG) MALAMI, I TRUST NOT
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by presh001: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2017
LOOTERS BE GETTING READY TO SHARE THE LOOTED MONEY...

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by mmsen: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2017
Isn't this an old story?

I'm pretty sure that I saw this same headline in 2016.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by finest0007(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Money that we'll never see/feel the impact. This country is just tiring

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by stchinedu: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2017
What happened to the recovered loot?

#ALOOTACONTINUA

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by seguno2: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2017
This is a lie.
How can Switzerland return money that Abacha did not steal?
Are they crazy?
Or is Buhari a liar and a thief who loves to cover up for his fellow thieves
Maybe Buhari is just a good pretender.

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Jonathan's student.

Bubu Ass licker.

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by seguno2: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Macgreat:
Wow !
E no dey finish?

How can it finish?
Do you see how Abacha’s wife and children are blowing the money anyhow and nobody dares to seize their money in the same way that they have been seizing Mama peace’ money
The northerners own Nigeria.

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2017
To re-loot it, abi?

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by seguno2: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2017
PUSH1:
I will vote baba again and again

I thought that Abacha, the subject of this thread is dead. How can you vote him again and again?
Ayam not understanding oh.

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by seguno2: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
highrise07:
rejoice not, because 90% of the money will end up in private pockets .

That is not possible under Buhari and APC change.
Or is it

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
seguno2:

I thought that Abacha, the subject of this thread is dead. How can you vote him again and again?
Ayam not understanding oh.

I can't trust atiku with all that money.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by seguno2: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2017
PUSH1:
I can't trust atiku with all that money.

Is that why you want to vote a dead Abacha again and again?

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by pekeyim: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Abacha wasn't corrupt #Buhari

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by AngelicBeing: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

So Nigeria under Buhari will receive this money after he(Buhari) told us that Abacha never stole?? Shamelessness dwells in Buhari's abode I swear embarassed

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by erinalex: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

the problem I have with Nigerians is their biasness; agreed, pmb said "abacha never stolen", why don't u balance it by reminding us as well, that Gej gave this same abacha a POSTHUMOUS award. Nigerians for once,stop commenting,based on ur mind-set. The different between PBM and GEJ is d same.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2017
The money no dey finish
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by iamtardey: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Dino melaye right now

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by wildchild02: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Thank God

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by lloyds(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Where us all the ones they have been collecting......
Hmm.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Tizbid(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Such news about Nigeria is like stale soup in the mouth....whether true or not,it makes no difference in making life in Nigeria any better for the common man.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Abacha did not loot he put the money there for safe keeping grin
Now the youths can utilize it. Buhari pls Don t disappoint us further o.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Charly68: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
The ones they have been recovering have not impart on the economy so far,Obasanjo recovered,Goodluck did his own ,now it is the turn of Baba Buhari yet no fruits ..God have mercy .
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by thunderbabs: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
#Yinmu
Social protection programme my foot...

Na cutleries we go use d money buy for aso rock again.

Electoral Act: Buhari, Osinbajo, Govs, Others May Not Vote At APC Primaries / Tanker Explodes In Abuja, Kills Two, Destroys 29 Buildings / Senate Reveals Mtn’s N300bn Proposal As Settlement For Fine