Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. (12954 Views)

Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal / Electricity: Ondo Community Seals Deal With IPP / Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by 2shure: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
qnd yet no stable light
buhari wee use the funds to travel bac to uk
for check up
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by musicwriter(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shame on Buhari.

This money was stolen under a government he served, and he defended the thief saying no money was stolen.

However, this news a big smokescreen to cover up the Oando audit scandal reported lately.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Lomprico2: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Whatever they do, buhari should not near that loot! angry

I don talk my own.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Chukazu: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
But Buhari said is not a loot but "money wrongfully misappropriated" undecided
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by officialfysh(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Are diz recoveries are being dropped into buhari's account no doubt
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
jaxxy:

Abacha did not loot he put the money there for safe keeping grin
Now the youths can utilize it. Buhari pls Don t disappoint us further o.
Buhari don disappoint u already ma 2 tell d story remain embarassed
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by adexoramo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
comshots:
What about babangida loot,obj loot,abdulsalam abubakar loot,tinubu loot, and all the living public officials loot?

Do u mean Tinubu also ruled Nigeria as a president?

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Ewedegubbler: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mumummadi Buhari this one is for you

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by omokab: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

So Nigeria under Buhari will receive this money after he(Buhari) told us that Abacha never stole?? Shamelessness dwells in Buhari's abode I swear embarassed
you should go and hang up somewhere. Some or many of you youth don't even know what to do again. You have become robot in every news relating to buari. Instead of you praise achievement you are saying rubbish. You know how your lord jonathan tried to get this money but was not granted the opportunity Becuase of trust. They know he will relloot the money. And mind you this is the second looted money this government have received.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by kuffy05(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari and his team will re-loot it
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by gamechanger1: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

If I ever have the opportunity, I will like to ask Buhari just one Question

Me: Sir you said Abacha never stole from Nigeria. This money Switzerland is returning, shebi na my papa thief am?

Your moniker is bloody
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by kuffy05(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
omokab:
you should go and hang up somewhere. Some or many of you youth don't even know what to do again. You have become robot in every news relating to buari. Instead of you praise achievement you are saying rubbish. You know how your lord jonathan tried to get this money but was not granted the opportunity Becuase of trust. They know he will relloot the money. And mind you this is the second looted money this government have received.

You could've tell us Abacha did well as a thief(aboki thief) grin....
And what makes you think your Mr useless integrity Buhari will not steal from the return cash with the excuse of using it to fund his budget
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by donlucabrazi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
gamechanger1:

Your moniker is bloody
I take it u've read "THE GODFATHER"?

Lol grin grin
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by donlucabrazi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
gamechanger1:

Your moniker is bloody

Lol grin grin
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by gamechanger1: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:

Lol grin grin

Yeah sure, Mario Puzo is a legend; love reading novels

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by rayreddington(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Question 1: _________ is part of Nigeria's natural resources

a) Crude Oil
b) Cocoa
c) Palm Oil
d) Abacha
e) All Of The Above

Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by Bimpe29: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abacha swindled Nigerians like tomorrow no dey. He has long died, yet his loot has not been fully recovered. Lessons are there for the living, young and old. Whatever and however your powers, influence and privileges are, you shall die and will not be buried with same.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by writeprof(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Long overdue! Going to 20yrs since Abacha died, hope they are paying interest with it to us.

On a second thought, I think they should still keep that money till 2020.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by coernes: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
IF ABACHA'S LOOT IS LIKE THIS, I WONDER HOW MUCH BABANGIDA'S LOOT WILL BE. THE MAN THAT ABACHA TOOK OVER FROM AFTER THREE MONTHS OF SHONEKAN INTERIM REGIME.
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by coernes: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
IF ABACHA'S LOOT IS LIKE THIS, I WONDER HOW MUCH BABANGIDA'S LOOT WILL BE. THE MAN THAT ABACHA TOOK OVER FROM AFTER THREE MONTHS OF SHONEKAN INTERIM REGIME.
DON'T FORGET, ABACHA WAS THE CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF UNDER BABANGIDA FOR 8 YEARS. BABANGIDA MUST BE HIS BOSS IN LOOTING AND CORRUPTION. HENCE, NO BODY EVER PROBED HIM. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED. HE IS RICHER THAN THE COUNTRY VIA HIS LOOTED FUND. THE MONEY BABANGIDA IS KEEPING CAN TURN NIGERIA TO EUROPE IF WELL UTILIZED
Re: Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. by DedeNkem: 2:29am On Dec 06, 2017
They re-loot it immediately.

2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document / Garba Shehu: Buhari's 600 Road Projects Is A Record / EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List