Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Bobrisky Accuses Jacob Of Trying To Sell Him Out For N2million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Accuses Jacob Of Trying To Sell Him Out For N2million (286 Views)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Accuses Jacob Of Trying To Sell Him Out For N2million by laidelaitan(f): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Bobrisky accuses Jacob of trying to sell him out for N2million

Bobrisky’s post reads: “I don’t want to hear anything about Jacob anymore pls guys Jacob wasn’t sick it was a planned game but it’s fine….If you want to help him like some people claim to give him 2million go ahead. I wish you all the best of luck. Jacob told me his father was sick that they are cutting his father’s leg…. I gave him 60,000 and also paid for his tfare to go home and see his father only for me to find out that he is in Lagos in his friend’s house. People think they want to use Jacob to get info, he knows nothing about me. They ask him to tell people I am owing him four month salaries. Have you guys forgotten so soon how I showed you guys here when I’m paying him. No some people said they will give him 2million, they used Jacob against me. I’m too classy for that anyone of you here are free to help. At least I did the little I can and God will reward me.”

More on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/12/04/bobrisky-accuses-jacob-trying-sell-n2million/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

(1) (Reply)

Four New Categories Added To Headies Award / Gospel Trumpeter,chris_hornz Stunns His Simple Photos. View / SHOCKED: Baby Girl Found Dead In Calgary Parking Lot Was Born Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.