Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

#EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment (42385 Views)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by fellom(m): 5:08am On Dec 06, 2017
I can see you have Degree in stupidity! go and feed your Generation for 1day first. Who cares where you work? Mad Idiot
Timileyin008:

U are such a disgrace to ur parent...i never wanted to take u serious b4 but i have to brush u a little..
Obviously u lack knowledge and u sounding like a stark illiterate to think i was forming whatever with that my comment...u know how foolish u are? Among approximately 4 million members here u are the only one that finds my comment offensive...how old are u by the way..? If u are someone below 30-35yrs then u are a disgrace to ur children with this ur shallow understanding...cant imagine a reasonable person could not comprehend that very simple comment..it wasnt even as if i write big vocabulary for that matter..
Do urself a favour by going back to the initial comment....study it for days like u preparing for ur english language...if u have any sense at all u shud be able to pick out where i offended u with the comment..
And telling a person like me 'e go better' well i say amen..
But i can boldly say that i will comfortanly feed u and ur family for 10yrs...i dont work for government neither do i work anybody...i run my personal business...not because u manage to get free MB u think u can just pick on any random person online....
I know u are not my peer...i wasnt suppose to go rigour on u but at times we need to school u to stop being such a bait
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by Timileyin008: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2017
fellom:
I can see you have Degree in stupidity! go and feed your Generation for 1day first. Who cares where you work? Mad Idiot

You are just a worthless piece of shit...it is of no use exchanging words with an illitrrate like you...

Keep ur stupidity to urself pls.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by fellom(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2017
if i am illitrrate like you just called your father! Then both of you are illiterates mumuleyin omo mumuni lol
Timileyin008:

You are just a worthless piece of shit...it is of no use exchanging words with an illitrrate like you...

Keep ur stupidity to urself pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Figure-hugging Jumpsuit / "I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma / Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.