Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

#EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment (42509 Views)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by obinnudeh(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2017
undecided
Vicboi1:
Honestly Nigerian government has failed us
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2017
This is deep with meanings. He addressed the illegitimate activities being perpetrated by these guys and attributed it to lack of youth empowerment. #EndSarzBrutality
Not everyone with a laptop is a fraudster.
Not everyone with a domiciliary account is a fraudster.
Not everyone on dreads is a fraudster
Not everyone who dresses 'well' is a fraudster
Not everyone with an expensive phone and accessories is a fraudster
Not everyone in contact with anybody in obodo oyinbo is a fraudster
Not everyone who cruises a big ride is a fraudster.

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by davillian(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na Ogun go kill all the SARS for Ikeja

The slaps I received from egbeda down to Ikeja with 120k I used to free myself and being a suspected cultists in a statement I didn't write, I was forced to sign it.......
I'm glad you signed it,if not by 5am in the morning they would have shot u.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by DianeTMattox: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by Qhalifah: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

The slaps I received from egbeda down to Ikeja with 120k I used to free myself and being a suspected cultists in a statement I didn't write, I was forced to sign it.......
Laiss
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2017
davillian:

I'm glad you signed it,if not by 5am in the morning they would have shot u.

Lol.... I gave them money before they started writing statement imagine, they said they're going to charge us to court its part of threat though, and in our presence mhen they giving some dudes hot slaps, she you see all these shits you not gone know when you bribe the with your last card, initial they billed us 500k lol...
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by mrlaw93(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:
Even Wizkid does not know SARS are not legitimately mandated to GUIDE us but to GUARD.
Is SARS required to empower the youths? Wizkid is correct with the usage of that word, it is you who needs to do more of thinking.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2017
Qhalifah:
Laiss

Still doesn't make SARS a reputable organization
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by DONADAMS(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2017
even baba NLA?
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by AHCB: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2017
I know the government won't do anything about it. They've shown countless times to be un attentive to the pleas and yearning of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by Ugosample(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Yahoo boys are criminals
Whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by sorry1(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Vicboi1:
no, buhari has failed us.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Ugosample:

Yahoo boys are criminals
Whether you like it or not.

How does your lame opinion change the hustling spirited
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by Ugosample(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

How does your lame opinion change the hustling spirited

Y-all are criminals, stealing and taking what does not belong to you, and duping people under false pretence

That's the TRUTH.
call my opinion lame if you like, it does not change the truth, which of course is bitter.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by davillian(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Lol.... I gave them money before they started writing statement imagine, they said they're going to charge us to court its part of threat though, and in our presence mhen they giving some dudes hot slaps, she you see all these shits you not gone know when you bribe the with your last card, initial they billed us 500k lol...
My friend signed a statement saying he was an armed rubber lmao.
They now asked him to read what he just signed cheesy grin and they said his bail was 700k they later settled for 450k
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by sugaslim(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
This is Epic!!! The difference between SARZ & SARS
IS dat;

SARZ will produce beat for Wizkid while

SARS will arrest those dat dress like wizkid[/quote]
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by kingofcasting(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Ugosample:

Y-all are criminals, stealing and taking what does not belong to you, and duping people under false pretence

That's the TRUTH.
call my opinion lame if you like, it does not change the truth, which of course is bitter.

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by stchinedu: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by sexylabo(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
the bad SARS have spoilt the good SARS...the govt has to caution them
colossus91:
N.a. only social media Nigerian youths dey get mouth,enter streets now to do the needful them go dey dodge stupid youths......#SarsMustContinue......Sars helped a friend of mine recover her valuables just after 3days of robbery,can police do that ?. naaaaa I doubt let them continue please!!
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by colossus91(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2017
sexylabo:
the bad SARS have spoilt the good SARS...the govt has to caution them
caution them yes......I nearly lost a friend due to sarz oooh but believe me they came cultbois hunting,they apologised and even came to see d guy often!!
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Ugosample:

That's the TRUTH.

And your leader are what?
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2017
davillian:

My friend signed a statement saying he was an armed rubber lmao.
They now asked him to read what he just signed cheesy grin and they said his bail was 700k they later settled for 450k

What de hell. Chaiii
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by garriboy(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Daminaj1:
VIA DAMINAJ.COM

Nigerians have spoken and are still speaking about their experience with #SARS. Daddy Yo aka Wizkid has now shared some messages to support the movement.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/12/wizkid-also-reacts-to-endsarsbrutality.html

The first police brutality I received wasn't from a SARS agent (I don't even think SARS has been formed then). It's not #EndSarsBrutality. It's should be #EndPoliceBrutality

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by GlenChestnut: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
colossus91:
N.a. only social media Nigerian youths dey get mouth,enter streets now to do the needful them go dey dodge stupid youths......#SarsMustContinue......Sars helped a friend of mine recover her valuables just after 3days of robbery,can police do that ?. naaaaa I doubt let them continue please!!
Ask your friend what she/he gave in exchange.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by Kenedex: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2017
the force that are suppose to protect us are now harassing us killing innocent citizens in the name of SARS ,this is as a result of bad leaders in Nigeria police force, putting the wrong people in a sensitive position all in the name of religion and tribalism, I have said it time without number that nothing good can come out of this present administrators or regime who does not care for the youth only good in propaganda no tangible thing he has achieved since 2015,he is not a listening leader until Nigerians take laws into their hands before he will stop these bloody force men called SARS. God bless Nigeria youth, SARS must end.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by seguno2: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2017
Vicboi1:

Which government?
The one in Aso Rock?
Or the one that is always in London for treatment
Please which government are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by SweetJoystick(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2017
colossus91:
You be idiot. So one successful operation Is better than hundreds of negative experience by the populace

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by Foxrain: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:
Even Wizkid does not know SARS are not legitimately mandated to GUIDE us but to GUARD.
Did you see his unilag result? grin
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by kings09(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Vicboi1:
mention name...buhari has failed d country.

Python1, madridguy wont see dis. Com n see
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment by Zaikon(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:

Na wa at you... Can't u just see that nd pass it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Tiwa Savage Rocks Denim Bum Shorts / Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.