Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (74823 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun / SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & P@nts’ – Lady Narrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by robosky02(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
this SARS matter is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by johnstar(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

SARS do worse than this, she is lucky she wasn't travelling alone in night, they would have pulled down that gstring straffed her at the back of their car, lots of ladies have suffered this fate.

Do worst dan dis?? To which gals??

Guy dats a bloody lie abeg
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2017
sad
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2017
Na wa

All these SARS stories sound like film trick.

Thank God, have never come across any of them and by God's grace they won't come my way.

All these stories are incredible. Still yet to believe though.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2017
zadok60:
make una no use because of few bad ones spoil others market.

Every single SARS operative are bad, 100%.

Na one SARS de stand for road 8 - 12 SARS officers form checkpoints n loot, beat, arrest, torture Threat n shoot Nigerians carelessly, They later go back to their office and share their loot.

So pls can u tell us or show us the good ones

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by cybriz82(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Bobb
emeijeh:
And I ask, how many pants and bras does she wear at a time?

And i ask how can u read and understand when u perch like person wey life don taya, they pulled out her bra n pant from her bag,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Benosky011(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Did she say their phones were never returned?
But was she having a camera too?
It's a pity. This Naija sef.
Drinokrane:
Still on the #EndSARS campaign, a Twitter user has taken to the platform to share her own ordeal with the anti-robbery operatives.

According to one @olaeloquence, while she and her friend were travelling to Ilorin from Ife on a fateful day, she was stopped by the operatives, who literally showed her and her friend hell that day.

She shared her story as thus:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/stopped-us-on-our-way-to-ilorin-pulled.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/olaeloquence/status/937309567339454464
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2017
hostine316:

You get sense so?

how i wish you could physically land him that slap

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by DLuciano: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Khd95:
Nigerians that can sabi to sprinkle salt inside juice grin

Watch as many people go come out begin dey lie now

Still #endsars
man, that story is not a lie, i read it online some 2 months ago
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by AngelicBeing: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
emeijeh:
And I ask, how many pants and bras does she wear at a time?

tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by wiloy2k8(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
zadok60:
make una no use because of few bad ones spoil others market.

90% of them na bad eggs ... they need reform and not the other
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by opribo(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
SARS are supposed to be fighting armed robbers why is it now in this Buha time that they have turned everybody on the street to armed robber.

I have no doubt it must be the body language message from the top to clamp down on the youths forgetting that if the youths arise they can cause enough trouble to dismember the nation as a whole.

Those who know what to do better warn them to behave themselves in a civic manner and face their original mandate of fighting armed robbers and not innocent Nigerian youths.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Realhommie(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Princedapace:

My brother, most of these stories are lies.. Even our celebrities are now lying with SARS too. Most of these are done to get traffic and get attention.

I just dey laugh where i dey now. Nigerians can believe anything that excite their sentiment.
Even if people lie against SARS i won't blame them coz they too can lie and frame people up falsely, many have lost their lives through such..

This isn't about hate, they have become a menace to the society, if nothing is done about this ugly situation we (civilians) just as we have been will be the worst hit..

And know that people are not crazy to just begin formulating these stories against the police, my youngest bro took my wallet on his bday, he asked to use it coz it could actually accommodate more funds. He and a couple of his friends were on their way to a river resort to celebrate the occasion when they were pulled over, they were searched, they told him he's a suspect coz he had dreads with a part of the hair tinted, but dude is only a musician.. They saw a dollar note in the wallet, that was all the evidence they needed.

My bro didn't even know about it coz the note was in one of the pockets, wallet isn't his but mine, he told them so and they asked him to call me. Guess what they told me on phone, "don't you know because of these yahoo yahoo stuff in town now it has become criminal to walk/move around with such currencies"? Are you kidding me?

They were held there and were beginning to harass the young men, they had to bail themselves.

This happened on the 13th of October, if i had created a thread for that somebody like you would still come and cast aspersions.

That guy you mentioned isn't intelligent enough to know that the Op didn't attach any pictorial evidence to her story on twitter, the blogger who shared the story here did.

6 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by AntiWailer: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
ohhh boy!! who ever posted this is a pathological lair,I came upon this picture few months back when ipob members were protesting and they claim the soldiers flogged that woman for protesting...this bloggers can lie!!

You blame them or the dummies that believed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by autopulse(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Thunder fire every SARS n police man. Thief in uniform. Waiting for una encounter wt m
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Tomisinpraiz: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
whats the colour of the G string?
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by 2shure: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2017
i cant imagine the stinking smell that emanated from her pekus that moment
yuck
a smell laced with urine and rotten egg..yuck
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by sylve11: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2017
joenor:
Na wah ooo, this is becoming another Uniform Boko Haram ooo, they know this can't be tried in Benin... boy for don fall out.

guy, guys for Benin dey take off when them sight SARS . cool
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by ArcFresky(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2017
The problem with Nigerians is suffering in Silence
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Realhommie(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

You blame them or the dummies that believed it.
Sincerely i do not expect you to reason in this manner, you of all peeps should know that pix wasn't attached to the original post. Bloggers used it instead to make the story more catchy.

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by joenor(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Serious? maybe na another town when them dey call benin.
sylve11:

guy, guys for Benin dey take off when them sight SARS . cool
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Timileyin008: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
ohhh boy!! who ever posted this is a pathological lair,I came upon this picture few months back when ipob members were protesting and they claim the soldiers flogged that woman for protesting...this bloggers can lie!!

Dont say so...the story might be real and blogger put a random pic to spice it up
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Fleshofmankind1: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2017
foolish oniro
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2017
DUMMY! ... Are you that dense? The picture is symbolic! The tweet itself is still on her timeline... it is similar to what newspaper websites do to make a story more appealing to read! Haba... we have a bunch of individuals with low IQs on Nairaland.

ItsTutsi:

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by GavelSlam: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2017
The girl was counting the number of times the gun connected with her friends head.

She must be an accountant.

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by mexyk(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Alao046:
Sorry, are you now satisfied.

Smh
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by alan056: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2017
This is a lie from the pit of hell!!

Stories like this will make the appropriate authorities not take the #EndSars movement seriously

Besides, why is everyone asking for an End of SARS? A restructure will do just fine, I think
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by moshino(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Yeligray:
Thugs in uniform

No, CRIMINALS in uniform.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by ArcFresky(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Princedapace:

My brother, most of these stories are lies.. Even our celebrities are now lying with SARS too. Most of these are done to get traffic and get attention.

I just dey laugh where i dey now. Nigerians can believe anything that excite their sentiment.

Untill you meet one...
I pray you encounter one soon.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Premiumwriter: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Everybody wants to trendy on top SARS matter grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.