Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" (23042 Views)

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Silumi(f): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by delishpot: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
plessis:
But what will they charge him for?

for inciting unrest and exposing women to sexual abuse. I just hope you are not being ignorant of what the effect his words can have esp in a community where the words of an elder or leader can be taken as law by rascals¨?

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Bobbyigwe(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Even me i dont understand the charge against him? I think is an opinion
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by jashar(f): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Vado:

If academic achievements does anything to people like him with extremist dispositions, it only amplify the darkness that's within them.
That's why with most terrorist groups, their leader is highly exposed and learned.

Education may not have absolute impact on the development of common sense and sophistication.

choooii.... see big big obodo oyibo grammar you dey speak on top my head. shocked shocked shocked

wink

but i totally get what youre saying.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Vado(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
jashar:

choooii.... see big big obodo oyibo grammar you dey speak on top my head. shocked shocked shocked

wink

but i totally get what youre saying.

Lol you are not serious. Wetin jero like me sabi. Afternoon miss/mrs wink
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by jashar(f): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Vado:

Lol you are not serious. Wetin jero like me sabi. Afternoon miss/mrs wink

ah... you sabi plenty. me no follow you go school o...

miss. smiley
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Vado(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
jashar:

ah... you sabi plenty. me no follow you go school o...

miss. smiley

Forget that yarn. I want to enroll for adult education sef make I pancake my oyinbo small so that I go fit they speak like Queen Eliz.

Stay there & be feigning modesty o.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Joshrob(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
wittyt98:
if ladies who wear G string deserve to be raped then I think ladies who are as stupid as the lady in the picture below should be sent to see a psychiatrists ASAP

I get paranoid whenever I see people that do this things..they even cover there face when drinking water..
you can't even see there teeth,they don't laugh in public,it's against there religion.
if you come to the northern part of Nigeria you will see them..

And for the fool that said he will kill any Israelite he see,try touch one and your country Egypt will seize to exist over night..they don't joke with there citizens, they are not Nigeria.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by ClassicMan202(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
proudly233:
That guy needs a beat from SARS

Like SARS on the beat....
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by wittyt98(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Samusu:

Yhu most be very stupid for calling her stupid. Anyake
your father! kill yourself if you're butt hurt

Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Nancy2016: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tozara:
I'm absolutely opposed to freedom of speech. I only support FREEDOM OF INTELLIGENT SPEECH. Animals don't have rights. Only humans will be tolerated in our society and in public debates.

Free speech shouldn't be an absolute guarantee; the freedom to express an intelligent, well-thought-out and well-defended viewpoint is certainly something no one can oppose, but I don't think it's good for society to let any old wingnut or bigot run their mouths and poison public debate (just look at nairaland).

A little bit of regulation of speech goes a long way to make things less dysfunctional, less toxic, and more productive and focused on more important issues. It has a low cost, but a high benefit---it's targeted, effective, and reaps big returns.

37 years have passed, yet we're still reaping the "benefits" of Maitatsine's (Muhammed Marwa) "free speech" in the monstrous form of Boko Haram.

That "Lawyer" should rot in jail.

Wow! I am so impressed with what you wrote, I had to quote you. You succinctly defined what "freedom of speech" entails.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Samusu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
wittyt98:

your father! kill yourself if you're butt hurt
I wonder why they forget to use a condom that night. A single condom would have saved a lot sincerely. Wasted spermatozoa
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by jashar(f): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Vado:

Forget that yarn. I want to enroll for adult education sef make I pancake my oyinbo small so that I go fit they speak like Queen Eliz.

Stay there & be feigning modesty o.

me sef just finish evening schooling sef. at least, i don complete some form of education grin.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Vado(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
jashar:

me sef just finish evening schooling sef. at least, i don complete some form of education grin.

Awesome. I wish you all the best.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by proudly233: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
ClassicMan202:

Like SARS on the beat....

Yea...with legendary beats.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Seahawk: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Awesome
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by lazygal: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2017
DrMuzungu:

Inciting sexual violence against women, maybe? Or do you think what he said was acceptable?

Am a lady and I honestly feel the lawyer has a point ..it is clear that the increase in rape goes VIs a vis with the great decline in dress sense though of course there are exceptions ..the bare coverings of women had thrown men into high hormones mode ..it gets so uncontrollable that they decide to go off on innocent women
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by lazygal: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2017
Joshrob:

I get paranoid whenever I see people that do this things..they even cover there face when drinking water..
you can't even see there teeth,they don't laugh in public,it's against there religion.
if you come to the northern part of Nigeria you will see them..

And for the fool that said he will kill any Israelite he see,try touch one and your country Egypt will seize to exist over night..they don't joke with there citizens, they are not Nigeria.

Which northern part ..I can confidently call you out in this ..don't be silly ..am waiting for you
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by lazygal: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2017
brightalo17:
A lawyer still he is not intelligent.

Who says intelligence is tied to profession ?
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by lazygal: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2017
plessis:
But what will they charge him for?

Daring to speak the minds of millions thereby placing them at cross roads with possible sanctions from international organizations which will in turn cost them businesses such as great decline in tourists,morally decayed countries like us refusing trades with them and etc
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Joshrob(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
lazygal:

Which northern part ..I can confidently call you out in this ..don't be silly ..am waiting for you
bauchi state...
am not one of those people that say what they know nothing about..this is what I witness..
so stop the insult,I don't like it.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by brightalo17: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
lazygal:

Who says intelligence is tied to profession ?
Where does it tie to?
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by lazygal: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Joshrob:

bauchi state...
am not one of those people that say what they know nothing about..this is what I witness..
so stop the insult,I don't like it.

Oya sorry grin....but sha oo.. North is not like before .the bauchi y are talking about I know it very well..they look down on women too much in that state maybe that's y its constantly top 5 in highest poverty and unemployment States in Nigeria
How ever north isn't as you as stating it has really changed . their is no more "kunya" like before
Once again am sorry
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Joshrob(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
lazygal:

Oya sorry grin....but sha oo.. North is not like before .the bauchi y are talking about I know it very well..they look down on women too much in that state maybe that's y its constantly top 5 in highest poverty and unemployment States in Nigeria
How ever north isn't as you as stating it has really changed . their is no more "kunya" like before
Once again am sorry

it's OK..
am currently in bauchi state.. the rate of poverty there is alarming, and they are the course of most of there problem.
they only have one season to farm,after harvesting there farm produce(millet,ground but and suya beans, beans and other stuffs) they will sell and go and marry another wife forgetting the money is not enough to even feed the wives and children they have before..
that's why they have high rate of alimajari children...
they don't allow there wives or mature daughters go out and if any girl is educated( to university level) it will be difficult for her to get married bcus they believe she's now wise and will be hard to control..
Those people are far far backward..
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by Seahawk: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
lazygal:

Am a lady and I honestly feel the lawyer has a point ..it is clear that the increase in rape goes VIs a vis with the great decline in dress sense though of course there are exceptions ..the bare coverings of women had thrown men into high hormones mode ..it gets so uncontrollable that they decide to go off on innocent women
sell your phone and buy sense

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by lazygal: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Seahawk:
sell your phone and buy sense

The kind of sense you have definitely I can buy with out selling phone or any of my properties..
My sense on the other hand can't be bought maybe becasue its easy to get simply by thinking deep,being realistic and reading also

Stay blessed,hon wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother, Two Children Die In Ekiti After Eating Amala / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) / Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.