Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life (21583 Views)

Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Pappyto: 5:43am On Dec 05, 2017
cry
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by okerekeikpo: 5:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Bob risky again? U people will not let us rest abi
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Boss13: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Infamous:
Toyin should've known she was dealing with a freak of nature.
But for all these 'he say', 'them say', i don tire.

Both of them are “birds of a feather”. Read the media publication. A lot of things don’t sum up. The media publication kept switching from a first person singular to a third person plural, skewed so much to false accomplishments rather than the main issue. If business has gone bad for both of them, they should go their separate ways than getting the public involved in their pettiness of body odor, skin irritation, inability to pay for food, employing over 100 people and starting businesses for them (which I don’t believe), sending employees’ kids to school (which I also don’t believe).

Both should get their lives together.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by olufunmi01(m): 5:57am On Dec 05, 2017
hmmnmm........please someone should give me my glasses and odeku
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by birdsview(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2017
It's been a while I found an epistle interesting to read..But this one is interesting.Maybe because this one is Amebo thing.Amebo can be sweet sha

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Boyooosa(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2017
So expects me to read this useless long epistle, make she wait there, she go wait tire
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by obowunmi(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
I Have not been close to bobrisky before and never intend to do so even in my next life ..

But looking at her from my Phone or Laptop screens i can perceive the OOZE of body odor coming out from his smelly body !!!

Lmao. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by GoldChick(f): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2017
na wa ooo....
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2017
IDRIS (bobrisky) w@ hv u dn dz tym

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by bigtt76(f): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by dKnackS(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] what nouncense tiap ah this undecided what nouncense tiap ah this
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by WonderManly(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2017
FeedMeNews:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/toyin-lawani-finally-speaks-up.html
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
This story too much jor... I can't just read jare!
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Konquest: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2017
FeedMeNews:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
This lady, TOYIN is just feeling paranoid!
She indeed suffered complications from
fibroids and passed out in a pool of blood
in her bath according to a story she shared in
the public domain last year.
She has NO evidence that Bobrisky
was responsible for her hospitalisation
for 2 weeks as a result of some diabolic
means.

Toyin is someone who in an act of lack
of judgement and due diligence as an over
30-year-old, got impregnated by a TEENAGE BOY
who was under 17 years old! And she claims
she is a Princess.

She is obviously using her links with
the police to intimidate Bobrisky who
himself has his own demons. Toyin's
father was a Senior Police Officer.
I hate it when people try to use security
agencies to oppress others like Toyin
is doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Konquest: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Boss13:

Both of them are “birds of a feather”. Read the media publication. A lot of things don’t sum up. The media publication kept switching from a first person singular to a third person plural, skewed so much to false accomplishments rather than the main issue. If business has gone bad for both of them, they should go their separate ways than getting the public involved in their pettiness of body odor, skin irritation, inability to pay for food, employing over 100 people and starting businesses for them (which I don’t believe), sending employees’ kids to school (which I also don’t believe).

Both should get their lives together.
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
@Boss 13

You have a deep
and analytical mind based on your post.

This is almost exactly what I stated in my
post above. Toyin and Bobrisky both
have their demons. Toyin too is engaged
in using the police to intimidate Bobrisky!
What is all this expose in the public on Body
Odor and skin
infection? Toyin Lawani's attitude is very
insidious and she needs to grow up! angry

Bobrisky too should check his life and
stop cross-dressing. He has made a name
which as an Accounting graduate of UNILAG
he can leverage on to build a massive
business empire for himself and for the
benefit of all!
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2017
If juju can catch her then the family no try. This girl is from a royal family anyways all na cat fight
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Somebody should beat sense into this murafoka and make sure he is incapacitated for at least 10 months to reset his brain.
What kind of rubbish is this - Bobrisky this Bobrisky that ?
Where are all the area boys and cultists in Lagos? Why does SARS not do us a favor and be useful for once ?

Nigeria is so degenerate that a homosexual, a mentally deranged individual worth less than dog shi.t makes the news.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by jrusky(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Woman this story is too long just sniff the bastard out of your way simple as that. Who the hell is it sorry is he to be threatening you?

You have make big mistake for going that far with him and you can't tell me you did not realised initially that the bloody goat is heading sodomy you should have shut him off long ago his life is confused and very miserable.

I wonder who the hell are the parent of this boy for goodness sake. Woman if he dare threatening you again get the *hard core guys* on your side he will be shut forever. You only helped him he is not your family and if the goat try to mess up show him the red alert and let him go to hell.

People like him disgust me like hell. Woman you have allow your ignorant as a CEO to polluted your kids and your business in the name of helping one untrained, misguided idiot.

Lesson for you woman to be honest mere seen him around you I can not and never transact any business with you that is the truth.
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by nurusystem(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2017
in eedris abdulkareem voice bobrisky fire will come out of your mouth into that place where them they choke you.....on d final day..
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Ghokes(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2017
Such a nice piece and well read, but I am sure it was not written by Toyin Lawani. She does not command such dexterity. As for Idris/Bob, I have nothing to say to him/her. He/she is confused of his/her own personality already.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by ikemesit4477: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2017
FeedMeNews:

Let wait for bobrisky own version of the story, be before she said she cannot downgrade herself to such an extent to arrest bobrisky!
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2017
"Someone close to them told her" got my attention. Parts of this story may just be true seeing as bobrisky has reportedly fired his gateman for "dining with his enemies". May be Jacob is the someone close to "them".
Please this is just an assumption. I could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by DesireBenjamin: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Hector09 post=62989255]I wont believe the lady untill i hear bob owns part of d story[/quotel]

As Judge Judy na
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2017
You guys need to take your silly bïtchfight somewhere else
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by Nobodys(f): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Ikmontana1:
dis bobrisky guy/gal fine pass most naija gals sef..
gbam gbam. gay alert o
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by kullozone(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Ikmontana1:
dis bobrisky guy/gal fine pass most naija gals sef..

You're finished!
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by jacyhelen(f): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2017
So boborisky dey smell?..na waa oooo
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by talk2percy(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2017
I also recommended a full body polish via Tiannah’s spa which helped to treat his skin infections and cleared his dark knuckles. I also advised him on how to take care of his body odour as my clients started complaining and would usually have to spray air fresheners every time he stepped into the fashion floor at the Empire. He took offence that I advised him about his body odour but the truth was that it was really bad and caused us a lot of embarrassment at some events including a top society wedding he forced himself to attend with me,” Ms Lawani said. there are people u will meet in this life that u will keep cursing the day u met them, this Bobyrisky is just one of those ungrateful gays. Why is this stupid boy trying to bring down a successful woman by means? May thunder from Jamaica fall on Bobyrisky!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life by showghan(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Una just dey give this bobrisky idiot cheap publicity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slimcase: I Earned N15k As A Factory Worker / Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos / Nigerian DJ Obi Breaks Guinness World Record For The Longest Marathon Club DJing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.