Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Task To Carryout In Order To Secure A Job With This Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Task To Carryout In Order To Secure A Job With This Company (547 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Task To Carryout In Order To Secure A Job With This Company by ovieohene: 5:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Please I need your assistance on this task given to me by this company. It is a new company based abroad and needs big companies, their directors to view their website n either pick interest in investment. Please how do I go about this? I mean getting the names of big companies anywhere in the world n their directors to view their site. Mean while it is a private site n password wll be given to view d site. Your contributions please. God bless u.
Re: Task To Carryout In Order To Secure A Job With This Company by sseunth(m): 6:00am On Dec 05, 2017
ovieohene:
Please I need your assistance on this task given to me by this company. It is a new company based abroad and needs big companies, their directors to view their website n either pick interest in investment. Please how do I go about this? I mean getting the names of big companies anywhere in the world n their directors to view their site. Mean while it is a private site n password wll be given to view d site. Your contributions please. God bless u.
LinkedIn is your best bet

2 Likes

Re: Task To Carryout In Order To Secure A Job With This Company by 9jaland: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Depends on what they are selling.

If it is not IT related, you will have to narrow it down.

1 Like

Re: Task To Carryout In Order To Secure A Job With This Company by ovieohene: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2017
OK thanks @sseuth I think I will try LinkedIn too as suggested but can someone link me to Seun please to view this site and other who are here on nairaland. It is www.the new kingdom trust.com they wll need the password and I wll be most welcome to provide it please. God bless you. @9jaland it is a game site chess n draught games. Please more contributions. God bless you for all responses received so far

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing Swift Networks Limited Recruitment 2017 / Are You A Female And Can Handle A Computer Business Center? Enter Here / Job Vacancies In Top Notch Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.