Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,180 members, 7,864,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) (782 Views)

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by helorin: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2017
@GISTMORE

Over the weekend, a couple identified as Mr and Mrs Emmanuel Ndukwe, dedicated their set of twins, a boy and girl, they recently welcomed after 16 years of waiting. Congrats to them!

See more photos from the dedication of their babies below...

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/photos-couple-welcome-set-twins-16-years-marriage

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by helorin: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by ikbnice(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2017
I am happy for them o
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Samusu(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2017
16yrs after and the wife still looked fresh. The man don try wallahi.

Congratulations are in order for them

#ATIKULATE 2019

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by izzou(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2017
16 years

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Love truly endureth all things,beareth all things

I'm sure this man did not complain on Facebook or nairaland when his wife couldn't conceive. He knew it was his cross already,and he carried it willfully

Congrats sir. Your joy has just come once again
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Modelqwen(f): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Congrats for ur bundle of joy.

The photographer thou cheesy
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Modelqwen(f): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2017
izzou:
16 years
Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

shocked

Weldone sir o.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by izzou(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Modelqwen:

shocked

Weldone sir o.

grin grin grin

What I do naa?
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Modelqwen(f): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2017
izzou:

grin grin grin
What I do naa?

u know na... pi po pi po wow wow wow ...na ur work o.... soft work cheesy
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by ifex370(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2017
The photographer in the 2nd pic tho grin
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by izzou(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Modelqwen:

u know na... pi po pi po wow wow wow ...na ur work o.... soft work cheesy

You too like Siren

grin
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Feranchek(m): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Wow!!! God be praised!! I'm really happy for them.

But....

If only they've adopted a 6 months old baby after 3 years without a child, that kid would have been 13 years now and almost through with high school. I really do not know why Africans see abortion as a taboo. By the grace of God, if I'm financially capable to, I'll adopt a child even if God already blessed me with 5 kids. Maybe it's my extreme love for kids...

Going to the motherless baby's homes to donate money or carton of noodles and Co is NEVER enough. If you've got the means, adopt a child.

Check out these 2 scenarios.

Someti in 2001, my mom advised her close relative to adopt a child since she hasn't been able to give birth to one. Na so the woman change am for my maale oo! Said my momma have already termed her BARREN! And she cut of from my mumsy. Buh it saddens me to say that up till this day, this woman is yet to bear a child. If only she'd heeded the advice, that kid would have been a grown up.

Another is a neighbour of mine. They had a boy buh were yet to bear other kids. After a couple of years, they both decided to adopt a gurl. Few years later, the husband passed away. Now Oluchi is a grown up and has been of immense help to her mom cos the son has been away in the university. Now he's working and is barely at home.

So my dears, it's not a crime to adopt a child. In fact, it's the best way to assist the orphaned.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wow congra

(1) (Reply)

December Sales: Fashion Wears, Clothing Materials, Footwear, Bags, Etc / Help Oo My Full Family Has Joined Naira Land Oo / Baby Skin Rashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.