Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years (17303 Views)

Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by BadNews: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2022
A Couple has welcomed a baby girl and boy after 10 years of marriage.

From The Information Gathered By , The brother of the new mum shared the news on Instagram.

He wrote:
After ten years of waiting(marriage) God has finally done it double for my Big sister with twin of both gender, male and female.

Please join me by thanking God. Jehovah is the greatest. This is a story everyone need to hear to believe that God truly exist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYt3_jMAGsG/?utm_medium=copy_link

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Lawlab251: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2022
Wow! Super happy for them. God is merciful.

12 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2022
IVF at work...glory be to God

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by BadNews: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Lawlab251:
Wow

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by HacheNoire: 6:28am On Jan 15, 2022
IVF has been doing wonders of late.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by chatinent: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2022
God exists.

Believe.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by HornyTave: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2022
The man should sha do DNA test.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by HornyTave: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Where in the write up was it stated it was IVF?

15 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Candidlady: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

HacheNoire:
IVF has been doing wonders of late.

HornyTave:
The man should sha do DNA test.

Smh

14 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by faithfull18(f): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Aww, nice, we love twins.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Hathor5(f): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022
I'm happy for them. smiley

Ten years is a long time. May these children always be a source of joy and pride for them.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
God is great!
Without God, normal conception is impossible. Without God, IVF cannot work.
We bless u Lord for blessing them with those bundles of Joy.
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.
May I never derail from following you Lord. Amen

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Jeromejnr(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

Don't be silly

7 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by OzziOhinoyi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congrats to them

My sister is next, Amen

7 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Lovenorth: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Observing
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by slawormiir: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by saphiere(f): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
BadNews:
A Couple has welcomed a baby girl and boy after 10 years of marriage.

From The Information Gathered By , The brother of the new mum shared the news on Instagram.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYt3_jMAGsG/?utm_medium=copy_link
Thank you Jesus..

Op for the first time you have posted Good news.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hathor5:
I'm happy for them. smiley

Ten years is a long time. May these children always be a source of joy and pride for them.
Isssseeeeeeeeee!
A wonderful Prayer you have up there!

3 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by princeemmma(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
not surprise though, this year is a year of double now 2022, me too i go still tap my own, build two house, by two cars, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i might even marry second wife........... grin grin grin grin congrats to them ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Eduwattt: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations couple
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by visijo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Girls are weird...why complain about monthly period when you can easily unsubscribe??
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by ThinkSmarter: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations, this is not IVF as i can see the baby bump
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Kingpele(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thank u jesus, patience is a virtue everyone need in this life ,it will ensure u didn't miss out on all the blessings and benefits God destined for u

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
This can only be God!! cheesy

Wow!

Waht a good news.

All of us @[/b] welcome the beautiful Angels to this beautiful world.

More of such good news to everyone praying for such bundle of joy and happiness �

[b]Infact and By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God next year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

Mac12:

Twins, any combination would do
So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

UTILITYMAY:

Twins or Triplets for me in Jesus Name.
So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.
(We don't wanna say before the end of this year, cos we don't know your plans or budget!(

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by MrCover: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
God Almighty Is So Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
so everybody wey born for una side na IVF

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V / Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me / Advice From Parents After Cynthia-Osokogu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.