Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jumia Selling Fake Goods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jumia Selling Fake Goods (3449 Views)

Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / Help! Jumia App Is No Longer Opening On My Phone / Complete Guide On How To Place An Order On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Selling Fake Goods by pclever1(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2017
End Jumia on delivering of inferior goods.My experiences with them especially (GEM) a vendor with them is very bad.JUMIA re-organise yourselves or close shop.I have a bad app watch bad on arrival.2 weeks,no rider to pick it.I have called customer care with one Ann promising to log it in.
Please guys share your experience.
I ordered a smart wrist watch since november 10 and honestly it took more than a week to be delivered and the painful aspect of it was that the goods was bad on delivery.
After several calls and mails.JUMIA have ignored the bad goods in my hand.
- shipped the item(s) below from your order 384319772 in package MPDS-384319772-5586.

Please come pick your goods,get re-structured,hire more delivery personnels and stop cheating and stop selling fake goods.
JUMIA SHOULD NOT BE A DUMPING GROUND OF INFERIOR GOODS,I FEEL THEIR QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT SHOULD BE SCRAPPED AND NEW PEOPLE BROUGHT ON BOARD.

MY CONTACT 07037510366 AND I WILL UPLOAD THE FAKE GOODS
Re: Jumia Selling Fake Goods by Hisduchess(f): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2017
jumia is scam ooo.they just scammed me with one yeye homtom phone and charger without earpiece moreover I ordered for a different phone altogether. I can never buy anything on jumia again.let them go with their 419 online shop.
Re: Jumia Selling Fake Goods by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Contact you before you upload fake goods?
Kolomental grin
Re: Jumia Selling Fake Goods by Swegzfreak: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Orderded a new ps3 for my boy and what jumia deliverd was a used ps3 with pad that shocks wen plugged

I returned it back sha

1 Like

Re: Jumia Selling Fake Goods by Settingz321(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Hisduchess:
jumia is scam ooo.they just scammed me with one yeye homtom phone and charger without earpiece moreover I ordered for a different phone altogether. I can never buy anything on jumia again.let them go with their 419 online shop.

Chai you self don den up with that useless phone jumia is selling, u go hear weeen, word of advice don't ever attempt to use different charger on the phone, na so mine packed off
All. Thanks to jumia, more also they once sold me a gold wrist watch that wreck off within 28days

1 Like

Re: Jumia Selling Fake Goods by Hisduchess(f): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Settingz321:

Chai you self don den up with that useless phone jumia is selling, u go hear weeen, word of advice don't ever attempt to use different charger on the phone, na so mine packed off
All. Thanks to jumia, more also they once sold me a gold wrist watch that wreck off within 28days

am so tired of jumia.they are just scam
Re: Jumia Selling Fake Goods by pumpy007(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2017
I order for a sneakers.. d thing just tear first tym wearing it...
Re: Jumia Selling Fake Goods by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Orderded a new ps3 for my boy and what jumia deliverd was a used ps3 with pad that shocks wen plugged

I returned it back sha

angry
Re: Jumia Selling Fake Goods by jacyhelen(f): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2017
pclever1:
End Jumia on delivering of inferior goods.My experiences with them especially (GEM) a vendor with them is very bad.JUMIA re-organise yourselves or close shop.I have a bad app watch bad on arrival.2 weeks,no rider to pick it.I have called customer care with one Ann promising to log it in.
Please guys share your experience.
I ordered a smart wrist watch since november 10 and honestly it took more than a week to be delivered and the painful aspect of it was that the goods was bad on delivery.
After several calls and mails.JUMIA have ignored the bad goods in my hand.
- shipped the item(s) below from your order 384319772 in package MPDS-384319772-5586.

Please come pick your goods,get re-structured,hire more delivery personnels and stop cheating and stop selling fake goods.
JUMIA SHOULD NOT BE A DUMPING GROUND OF INFERIOR GOODS,I FEEL THEIR QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT SHOULD BE SCRAPPED AND NEW PEOPLE BROUGHT ON BOARD.

MY CONTACT 07037510366 AND I WILL UPLOAD THE FAKE GOODS

only fools or crippled people that buys item from jumia
Re: Jumia Selling Fake Goods by mercy0008(f): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2017
I ordered for a phone and paid with my card since the option of pay on delivery was not available to me. I decided to cancel the order a day after as I had a change of mind. Since 21st of November i am still waiting for my refund of 108,000. i mailed a complain 2 days ago, and they replied yesterday saying they refunded my money since the 23rd of November, money that is not reflecting in my account. Now this stories I'm reading is scaring me, i give them a week else I'm going on social media to call them out.

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? / Some Nigerian Voters Visit 'Babalawo' To See Who Go Win Btw GMB And GEJ(pics) / Allen Onyema Portrait Painting By Ayodeji Ayeola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.