Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? (3490 Views)

Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) / Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! / Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Genius100: 8:11pm On May 03, 2011
Every time I come here, I'm extremely disgusted by how you allow bigots to flourish on Nairaland. You do not seem to know the importance of a good brand. The Nairaland brand as it stands, has a terrible reputation as being full of bigots. Yet, you continue to watch in silence. Are you really that naive?

I read a post in the Family section where you e-mailed someone about the title of their thread, and I found it so funny that you continue to ignore the eyesore that your forum is becoming, yet you have time to ask someone to change the title of their thread to "househelp pregnant or whatever". This is really a classic case of ignoring leprosy to cure ringworm.

You do not seem business savvy at all, perhaps it's the Nigerian factor that is not allowing you to see the potential of your website if you eliminated bigots. Your forum rules are a complete joke. One would expect the Administrator of the most popular Nigerian forum to benchmark other sites and apply best practices. You know you have a problem with ethnic bigots, yet there is no rule against "ethnic baiting" in your forum rules. Yet, guys like you are the first to criticize politicians in Nigerian, but you are unable to provide a good user experience in an ordinary internet forum. I'm thoroughly and absolutely disgusted.

If you do not get your acts together, a well administered competitor will come soon and knock your forum out of the water. Good luck.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Odunnu: 8:30pm On May 03, 2011
Wow!
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by temmytanny(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2011
You very right my brother. Thats one of the major reason i dont reply most posts. People just yab you even when you seek for honest opinions or ask for advice or help.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Natasha2(f): 8:42pm On May 03, 2011
well this is very true I would have expected that some people should be banned already  undecided But you see Seun can not do every thing some people are just pathetic if you conduct yourself and I do the same then we wouldn't have troubles, some keep on having new id's after they have been banned
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by seanet02: 8:57pm On May 03, 2011
Genius100:

Every time I come here, I'm extremely disgusted by how you allow bigots to flourish on Nairaland. You do not seem to know the importance of a good brand. The Nairaland brand as it stands, has a terrible reputation as being full of bigots. Yet, you continue to watch in silence. Are you really that naive?

I read a post in the Family section where you e-mailed someone about the title of their thread, and I found it so funny that you continue to ignore the eyesore that your forum is becoming, yet you have time to ask someone to change the title of their thread to "househelp pregnant or whatever". This is really a classic case of ignoring leprosy to cure ringworm.

You do not seem business savvy at all, perhaps it's the Nigerian factor that is not allowing you to see the potential of your website if you eliminated bigots. Your forum rules are a complete joke. One would expect the Administrator of the most popular Nigerian forum to benchmark other sites and apply best practices. You know you have a problem with ethnic bigots, yet there is no rule against "ethnic baiting" in your forum rules. Yet, guys like you are the first to criticize politicians in Nigerian, but you are unable to provide a good user experience in an ordinary internet forum. I'm thoroughly and absolutely disgusted.

If you do not get your acts together, a well administered competitor will come soon and knock your forum out of the water. Good luck.

Abeg clear make we see road jo. If you are not satisfied with nl go and start your own forum like genius100.com Olodo
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by tpia5: 8:58pm On May 03, 2011
Poster you want to spoil business for the myriads of 419ers, scammers and touts who use this site for their nefarious and illegal deeds.

Let's not f.ool ourselves- these people probably outnumber the ordinary nigerians who arent involved in such stuff.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Natasha2(f): 9:05pm On May 03, 2011
@tpia are you serious how can you say them scammers outnumber the innocent Nigerians undecided that's so untrue anyway like I said before Seun cannot do everything Its left for me and you to respect one another
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Rhino5dm: 9:20pm On May 03, 2011
Surgical team ID "Geronimo"!!!

Take him out, I repeat take him out!!!

Dump the body at the sea. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by tpia5: 9:29pm On May 03, 2011
Unfortunately, the scammers, human traffickers etc do outnumber the ordinary nigerians, especially overseas and in the large towns and cities at home.

Little anyone can do about it.

If you see anyone disrespecting a group of people, try to register your displeasure.

That's about all anyone can do.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Pharoh: 9:54pm On May 03, 2011
It is only a matter of time before the forum goes down the drain and it has been so obvious that the admin doesn't care and he is not business savvy. This was the first popular brand that he should have built and leveraged it over a portfolio of other services with a superior user experience and service core competence.

Anyway i guess nairaland is too far away the wrong road to even make it back to the top.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Obiagu1(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2011
Look at 2 of the most nefarious culprits. More will follow suit.
@ Genius100, your post is an attack on them and they will fight you to the end while Seun watches.

seanet02:

Abeg clear make we see road jo. If you are not satisfied with nl go and start your own forum like genius100.com Olodo

Rhino.5dm:

Surgical team ID "Geronimo"!!!

Take him out, I repeat take him out!!!

Dump the body at the sea. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by seanet02: 10:09pm On May 03, 2011
Pharoh:

It is only a matter of time before the forum goes down the drain and it has been so obvious that the admin doesn't care and he is not business savvy. This was the first popular brand that he should have built and leveraged it over a portfolio of other services with a superior user experience and service core competence.

Anyway i guess nairaland is too far away the wrong road to even make it back to the top.
oya tell us the top sites nigerians visit? With all your crying nl is the number One website in Nigeria. Check out alexa and websiteoutlook and you will see our missiles are pouring thousands of dollars into the coffers of Seun. Olodo
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by seanet02: 10:12pm On May 03, 2011
Obiagu1:

@ Genius100, your post is an attack on them and they will fight you to the end while Seun watches.

Typical ibo man. Case of kettle calling $$$ black. Omo Ajekuta mamu omi.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by otokx(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2011
who are bigots?
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Rhino5dm: 11:08pm On May 03, 2011
Thunder fire your mouth!.
You this pathetic hypocrite. Decendent of betryals. Lair by genetic evolution.

You igbos are the root of all evils. Where does Ezeuche falls in to this? Scroll down my post to see where i vowed to reply all your bigoted induced comment with more superior ones.

No one is going to watch you introduce your biafran systeme gustapo unchallege. So, take a sip of your mothers blood to quench your thirst.

Not until you called for a genuine truce and boycott all your ethnic bigotry, expect nothing less.

We are watching. . .and so shall it be.

'An eye for 2 eyes, a teeth for the whole jaw'

Obiagu1:

Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by enyojo(f): 11:25pm On May 03, 2011
I BEG TO DEVIATE:
[b][size=14pt]‎30 years of notoriously bad leadership, one administration after another; Deplorable public infrastructures and antiquated facilities; Dismal economic trajectory and joblessness inspite of great potentials; A depleted National treasury and,  foreign reserves, inspite of record crude Oil earnings; Horrific power supply and zero industrial output despite sitting on one of the world's biggest energy reserves; An electoral process that culminated in subvertion, irregularities and unrest inspite of a super expensive price tag; Fuel scarcity, petroleum product's prices are skyrocketing out of the roof on a daily basis - becoming dear in price and rare in availability to the chagrin of an already despondent populace; Sectional leaders are busy inciting, casting aspersions, inducing unrest and thickening the already saturated atmosphere with ethnocentric and religious animosity!; Food production shortfalls and rising food prices futher excabating an already precarious situation for the poor; A super wealthy, depraved and callous political ruling class that is deeply enmeshed in wanton corruption and nefarious pilferage of mythical proportions! Amidst all these, we have a President who is the very definition of inert indifference - Neither having the will, the zeal, the perspecacity nor the character to withstand the huge challenges that has been placed upon his shoulder. And what do we do?? We all sit here an argue irrelevancies!! Nigeria is sliding, and at an alarming rate I might add! Nigeria is inching to the brink, the edge of utter darkness and despair! We are in danger implosion and extinction, and all we want to do is point fingers and hate on each other THIS NATION IS IN TROUBLE!![/size][/b]
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by enyojo(f): 11:29pm On May 03, 2011
Make u na leave seun alone o.
Is it easy to manage 678864 members and 596015 Topics??
If it is easy, get off nairaland.

But Seun, go and settle with Aisha2.
I like her posts with my heart.
She has taken this forum as if na her papa own.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by mbatuku1: 11:36pm On May 03, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Thunder fire your mouth!.
You this pathetic hypocrite. Decendent of betryals. Lair by genetic evolution.

You igbos are the root of all evils. Where does Ezeuche falls in to this? Scroll down my post to see where i vowed to reply all your bigoted induced comment with more superior ones.

No one is going to watch you introduce your biafran systeme gustapo unchallege. So, take a sip of your mothers blood to quench your thirst.

Not until you called for a genuine truce and boycott all your ethnic bigotry, expect nothing less.

We are watching. . .and so shall it be.

'An eye for 2 eyes, a teeth for the whole jaw'

You just start. People who pass u, do am run.

Kanyi lee onye ike ga gwu. grin
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 03, 2011
enyojo:

Make u na leave seun alone o.
Is it easy to manage 678864 members and 596015 Topics??
If it is easy, get off nairaland.

But Seun, go and settle with Aisha2.
I like her posts with my heart.
She has taken this forum as if na her papa own.

wetin? seun don sack aisha2? undecided
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by enyojo(f): 11:57pm On May 03, 2011
BoboYekini:

wetin? seun don sack aisha2? undecided
E be like say him dey do wetin him accuse Buhari of. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by HighChief4(m): 1:57am On May 04, 2011
@OP
You are right
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by shotster50(m): 2:10am On May 04, 2011
@ OP,
You have to understand that this is the internet, Maybe what you see on NL is a mirror of what goes on in Nigeria. You may not like it but it is the reality. In as much as it can be irritating sometimes, I am not going to write an essay over it just because I feel someone should not voice their opinion . It is freedom of speech here.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Antiscam1: 2:47am On May 04, 2011
shotster50:

@ OP,
You have to understand that this is the internet, Maybe what you see on NL is a mirror of what goes on in Nigeria.
100% true,I wonder why d poster doesn't like to be confronted with d REALITY of d-type-of-peace among d various ethnics
in Nigeria?.Afterall,it is just d reality! grin
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by isalegan2: 3:14am On May 04, 2011
Genius100:

. . . not allowing you to see the potential of your website if you eliminated bigots. Your forum rules are a complete joke. One would expect the Administrator of the most popular Nigerian forum to benchmark other sites and apply best practices. You know you have a problem with ethnic bigots, yet there is no rule against "ethnic baiting" in your forum rules. . . .

How dare you, sir?  Bite that tongue of yours!  You want the "ethnic bigots" dispersed all over the interweb instead of congregated here we can keep them away from impressionable teenagers and respectable folk?  shocked  Anyway, I don't know why you're getting your knickers in a twist.  At the moment, they're almost all united in their renewed and rejuvenated religious bigotry against Northerners and Muslims.  Once they accept the results of the recent elections, and their Osamagasm has subsided they'll return to casting aspersions on their Igboid and Yoruba brethren.  Normalcy at last!  You just don't know how to have fun, sir.  I think you're the odd one out here.  Please, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.  cheesy
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by birdman(m): 4:37am On May 04, 2011
The lax rules are my main reason for staying away from this forum most of the time. I too have come to the conclusion that it is the nigerian factor  (whatever that means) at play. In other words, ignore looming signs of trouble until they are knocking at your door.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Jakumo(m): 5:16am On May 04, 2011
If there is one thing I will not tolerate, it is intolerance.

I hate fake 34Ds because I am never allowed to touch them.

My main complaint about money and sex is that I never seem to get enough of either.
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by vladimiros: 5:22am On May 04, 2011
Jeez its the internet

you are not meant to give a damn
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Rhino5dm: 7:07am On May 04, 2011
I was never an attacker, so expect the enemies to display their fire power  arrogantly.

But I stock piled world most deterrant missiles. . .including Iron Dome.
F117 night hawker, F 16 falconet, X 32 and the mighty F-22 raptors cheesy cheesy

When am on pre-empty strike, then expect a torrential rain of 'tom hawk' and her baby sister 'patriot'.

No hostage taken, none left alive!

mbatuku1:

You just start. People who pass u, do am run.

Kanyi lee onye ike ga gwu. grin
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by Sunofgod(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I was never an attacker, so expect the enemies to display their fire power  arrogantly.

But I stock piled world most deterrant missiles. . .including Iron Dome.
F117 night hawker, F 16 falconet, X 32 and the mighty F-22 raptors cheesy cheesy

When am on pre-empty strike, then expect a torrential rain of 'tom hawk' and her baby sister 'patriot'.

No hostage taken, none left alive!

Fuckin.g illiterate -  grin cheesy grin

Pre-empty strike - cheesy
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by dani1luv: 1:28pm On May 04, 2011
Genius100:

If NL dun tire you, jump inside lagoon, or even request for a premature ban
Re: Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? by birdman(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2011
Sun of god:

Fuckin.g illiterate -  grin cheesy grin

Pre-empty strike - cheesy

GEJ pls save our educational system. Or what is left of it. Kai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shout Out To Some Nairalanders / Two Patients Caught Having Sex In Hospital Bed [photos] / Sweet Pictures Of Dennis Dooshima, Beautiful Nigerian Female Firefighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.