Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What You Need To Know About Travelling Abroad By Chance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Need To Know About Travelling Abroad By Chance (290 Views)

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel / Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari / Dead Enugu Chief Justice Among Nigerians Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Travelling Abroad By Chance by michiyke2003(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Let me say this for the last time for those who care to listen, traveling overseas is one of the most interesting experiences for first term travelers.

If anyone promise you that he/she will take you overseas, and you pay close to 500k to a 1 Million Naira, and the person did not get the Visa stamped into your passport while you are in Nigeria, whether it is U.S, Europe, Asia and they tell you that once you get to so so so country, they will get a connecting visa, you will regret it, you will end up in Morocco or Libya and will be sold to human organ smugglers for $400. And guess what will happen? they will harvest your organs, from Kidney to Liver and heart, and all good tissues, and you will be feed to crocodiles and melted with acid because they dont want any trace. Have you wondered why there is always the availability of organs in Asia, India and the rest of them? those are organs acquired from illegal harvesting.

BLACK MARKET ORGAN PRICES
Pair of Eyeballs: $1,525
Scalp: $607
Skull with Teeth: $1,200
Shoulder: $500
Coronary Artery: $1,525
Heart: $119,000
Liver: $157,000
Hand and Forearm: $385
Pint of Blood: $337
Spleen: $508
Stomach: $508
Small Intestine: $2,519
Kidney: $262,000
Gallbladder: $1,219
Skin: $10 per square inch

What I call stupidity and insanity is that you will pay 500k only to get to Libya and be resold for $400, what kind of market is that? Stay back home.
My problem also is that a lot of our people are so impatient, you want to travel by any means necessary? it does not always work out fine. There has been success, but you find such in one of every one hundred.
Please be careful, take your time, get your visa in Nigeria, join the flight in Nigeria and not in any connecting African Country.

Na beg I dey beg una, some will say "what is my business", but when you get stuck in Libya and/or die trying to cross the high wave Mediterranean Sea, we will be shouting "God Why", it has nothing to do with God, you have to apply sense and wisdom in all your dealings.
When you are traveling inside a balloon boat floating on top of the Mediterranean Sea, you know very well that - that is a suicide mission, receive sense.
Re: What You Need To Know About Travelling Abroad By Chance by blackfase(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Nice one op

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take About This Creativity? / Protesters Storm NASS Over NGO Bill (photos) / Assault: Prosecution Of Abia Speaker Ongoing – FRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.