Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa (27484 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Leader Shot Dead In Adamawa State / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by greypencils: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Those that are saying herdsmen will retaliate the killing, that may be so for other states but not in bayelsa. How dem want take reach all those villages? By flying boat? You don see herdsmen enter flying boat?even normal kolokuma and opokuma self wey dey connected by road, dem no fit, which herdsmen? Them never born them well...

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Awoo88: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
hatchy:
Really sad!

I don't think there is herdsmen vs locals issue in Bayelsa State,perhaps business deal gone bad.

Let's wait and see the outcome of police investigation anyway because I know that the power that be will be quick to act since it has to do with one of his terrorist kinsmen.
Ur get mind day wait for police report? Plenty sense fall you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rubbish of the Highest Order!!!!!!!....you should pity the rest of them in SS. Do you think this is the Middle belt where such rubbish can take place without banana falling on them? The gentle stride of the leopard does not indicate it is weak....stop making provoking comments like that!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

All well loving Nigerians should condemn this trending barbaric act by any group of gun men. I hope this is not politically incited to create problem in a now peaceful state of Bayelsa? I pray all the culprits are apprehended ASAP and use as scapegoat angry angry angry angry angry angry

ItsMeAboki:
Somebody has just taken a loan on behalf of that community; pity them when the herdsmen come back for repayment.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Edu3Again: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

See this one, South south resemble benue for ur eye ?
They will just wipe u guys completely out.
Chai, Bros u wicked grin

crankey:

Up till now you don't know the difference between south east and south south
I beg ignore that cow.
Now dem go see SE & SS as one entity.when e reach politics dem go wan divide us.
Rapmoney:
Your username clearly shows your level of reasoning. I'm not surprise.
Na product of quota system.
Wetin u expect from the North, nothing but violence.

Sanchez01:

It would shock you to the marrow. You think your people are just about the only ones with license to maim? Nigerian would be thrown into anarchy should others do as you guys.
Na the Norths contribution to Nija, violence & bloodshed.

Matrimonous:
This is exactly the kind of headline that attracts the Nigerian military and FG.
They'll soon storm Bayelsa in search of those gunmen.

Had it been Fulani herdsmen murdered a community head or whole village in Bayelsa they'll keep quiet specially the presidency.
Wetin u expect from their grand parrot?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by linearity: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
marooh:
Abeg na picture I come read undecided

Me self, na the comments I come watch.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by plessis: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari will advice his brothers not to revenge because of oil...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by edupedia: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
otipoju:

One tribe cannot intimidate over 300 others.
Let them continue to kill people everywhere
One day enough will be enough.

....and it was only when Buhari came to power that u realised this?....so after he leaves I bet we won't hear about herdsmen again....its not only politicians who are corrupt those of u commenting are worse...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by edupedia: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

It is pay back time!

Killing is not fair, but someone has to do the job.

...keep looking for trouble until wahala pay u a visit...una hia?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by heendrix(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

The fight go sweet ol

Strategic Avengers Militant vs Poor Government oriented illiterate Fulani Militant..

They don meet head wey go pass them.

Scores Recorded

Avengers 4 - Fulani 0

Where is my popcorn?

Me watching them like....

Lmao grin grin NL and crazy funny people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
babablogger:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-VN6mMzb6SIo/WiY36-VBnDI/AAAAAAAABqg/bvj4dMLoFFcShKft2YtVRxqP80yAGWyMwCLcBGAs/s320/gunmen.jpg[/img]

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/12/fulani-herdsmen-leader-murdered-by.html
this is not a new story, this same story happened two weeks ago. why bringing it up again? or you want the Fulani herdsmen to react to it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Somebody has just taken a loan on behalf of that community; pity them when the herdsmen come back for repayment.
They will come for repayment. And then, they will owe another round of loan! Coward Abokis!

Come, to my village. I'll organise boyz and slain u all!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by DedeNkem: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Fulani terrorists don't have monopoly on violent.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by TEYA: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
kinibigdeal:
If Buhari leaves power, it may be worse for herdsmen
If Buhari leaves, Atiku (another fulani) will take over. Nigerians will never learn.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Deban: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Instead of preaching restrain or peace, you ant retaliation. You forget that Bayelsa inthe Niger Delta where even the military thread with caution because of the die hard nature of the Niger Delta people and militants.

Can the herdsmen withstand the militants? You think Bayelsa is in the middle belt or south west or are cowards.

Peace is priceless. Let all man seek peace.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by onenaija001(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by fpeter(f): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
otipoju:

One tribe cannot intimidate over 300 others.
Let them continue to kill people everywhere
One day enough will be enough.

In Bayelsa? No be Yoruba land o....9JA Delta no be Oyo State o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Dmeji4444(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Lol.Loan ket in bayelsa?
Guess you think bayelsa na sw or ss. grin
Herdsmen want to fight Militants? grin grin grin

Let me show a pictorial evidence,as I can see you're still having sleep paralysis. cheesy

You forgot that the Nigerian Army is an arm of the herdsmen.

I pith you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A Fulani leader of Miyetti Allah that does not have bulletproof charms is that one a Fulani leader?
you know these charms a times can be reformatted by unknown wise men to do their own thing!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
hatchy:
Really sad!

I don't think there is herdsmen vs locals issue in Bayelsa State,perhaps business deal gone bad.

Let's wait and see the outcome of police investigation anyway because I know that the power that be will be quick to act since it has to do with one of his terrorist kinsmen.

Oga u don't know anything about the north n Fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A Fulani leader of Miyetti Allah that does not have bulletproof charms is that one a Fulani leader?

That should give u a hint that bullet proof charms isn't as powerful as we usually assume.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by UfuomaUN(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

In Bayelsa? It would be a bloody massacre. Don't play with Ijaw people.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by ozimec(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Hahahahaha...Bros no worry yasef, no be for BY, them go meet their match
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by tolguy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
retaliation loading...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Some people want unrest in Bayelsa and this is the catalyst.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
When Fulani's herdsmen terrorists killed others and destroyed their properties no investigation. But when is strikes back and retaliation there is always standby investigators to kick start investigation without waiting for the orders from above.

Who is fooling who

Don't screw with Bayesian.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dmeji4444:

I pith you

Bullshit. Let them come. Any peep from herdsmen terrorists, vultures will fall on them and their cows.

Don't screw with big boys households.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Even though the igbos have turned your comment into a weapon to attack Yorubas, I still would blame you for making this comment. Fulani cannot defeat all Nigerian tribes even with the Nigerian Army in their side. You should always sue for peace and allow the security agencies to do their job.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by buffalowings: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Lol.Loan ket in bayelsa?
Guess you think bayelsa na sw or se. grin
Herdsmen want to fight Militants? grin grin grin

Let me show a pictorial evidence,as I can see you're still having sleep paralysis. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by brunofarad(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Die it
You think say south south get joy abi ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by nkwuocha1: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dmeji4444:

I pith you
Always sympathetic to the caliphate, Yoruba Muslims!!
Always ready to take the bullet for their Fulani masters up North. In Fela's voice,"you go die for nothing..."

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by flyn: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
pls kill all of them, they are terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa by Jaideyone(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bonapart:
you are very stupid. Can't believe this heediot is actually bragging with fulani herdsmen. Not surprised cos you might even be a yoloba Muslim. Karma will find its place back to you
how did I brag? you are just so unintelligent. your fellow ipob miscareant is the one bragging. next time get a dictionary before using a word. I only told him to stop pretending it's not a problem in the south east. get yourself educated before throwing insults around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Clamp Down On #endsars Protesters In Abuja / 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule / Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.