Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

How To Start A Webdesign Business With Bluehost/ Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Start A Webdesign Business With Bluehost/ Wordpress (977 Views)

I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign / Webdesign Mentorship 2018 / Webdesign Mentorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Webdesign Business With Bluehost/ Wordpress by Financialshub(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Please nairalanders I need someone to open my eyes to starting a webdesign business using bluehost/wordpress, how do I start and how profitable is it ? Thanks
Re: How To Start A Webdesign Business With Bluehost/ Wordpress by Dmayor7(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Financialshub:
Please nairalanders I need someone to open my eyes to starting a webdesign business using bluehost/wordpress, how do I start and how profitable is it ? Thanks

Good question.

You can learn all about WordPress from this website www.w3programs.com

Then check a particular post on why use Bluehost at www.w3programs.com/hosting

The catch is that once you learn about WordPress and Bluehost very well using the above links you can then start offering it as services for others that needs website or blog setup.

You can charge them based on what you think is ok for the job at hand.

There are also freelance marketplaces were you can go, register, and start getting more work.

Freelancer

Upwork

Peopleperhour

Fiverr

Craiglist

and many others.

I hope this helps you out?
Re: How To Start A Webdesign Business With Bluehost/ Wordpress by Financialshub(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks a bunch, its very much helpful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start A Webdesign Business With Bluehost/ Wordpress by Dmayor7(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Financialshub:
Thanks a bunch, its very much helpful

Don't worry, my pleasures

(1) (Reply)

Reward Of Super Phiser / I Need A Mobile Game/app Developer For Partnership / Get This For Token LYNDA.COM Lifetime Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.