Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign (866 Views)

Webdesign Mentorship 2018 / Webdesign Mentorship / How To Start A Webdesign Business With Bluehost/ Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by Sirfemisky: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Someone should please state the app I need for learning.
Graphic Design.
Web Design.
Programming
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by BlueOrange: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Go and buy software cds where you bought the laptop tongue
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Graphics design:
GIMP

Photoshop

Web Design/Programming:
Visual Studio Code

Notepad++

Atom

CodeBlocks (C++, C)

SharpDevelop (C++, C#, ASP.NET, VisualBasic, F#)

Visual Studio (same as Sharp develop plus HTML, CSS, Javascript, Python)

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by Sirfemisky: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
SegFault:
Graphics design:
GIMP

Photoshop

Web Design/Programming:
Visual Studio Code

Notepad++

Atom

CodeBlocks (C++, C)

SharpDevelop (C++, C#, ASP.NET, VisualBasic, F#)

Visual Studio (same as Sharp develop plus HTML, CSS, Javascript, Python)
Thanks.
Which website can I download.
I prefer
The ms publisher and dream weaver for web.
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Thanks.
I prefer
Just go online and search for them. Download Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code from Microsoft's website only. Or else you'll regret it.
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Thanks.
I prefer

you can't download them for free..cuz they are paid software..
you need to subscribe to tgrm monthly
but if you need 3 website to download them for free I can tell you but not gonna tell you for free..
if you are interested, message me on Whatsapp through the link on my signature
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by MDBrand: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Thanks.
I prefer
Getintopc

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by eliash: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Thanks.
I prefer
Check out getintopc.com

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Realshay:

you can't download them for free..cuz they are paid software..
you need to subscribe to tgrm monthly
but if you need 3 website to download them for free I can tell you but not gonna tell you for free..
if you are interested, message me on Whatsapp through the link on my signature
Don't listen to this guy, the software I posted are all free. I suspect he might be a scanner self.
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2020
SegFault:

Don't listen to this guy, the software I posted are all free. I suspect he might be a scanner self.

I don't have time to trade words with you
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2020
sonofthunder:

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
keep on mentioning without knowing the source. as if he wasn't the one that Insulted first
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by sonofthunder: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Realshay:

keep on mentioning without knowing the source.
as if he wasn't the one that Insulted first
Where did he insult you and why do you want someone to pay you for free softwares?
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2020
sonofthunder:

Where did he insult you and why do you want someone to pay you for free softwares?

let me mention you there..
Adobe software are not free.
if you are familiar with Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop,
are they free?
and is that a reason for him to tarnish my Image by saying I am a scammer.
gosh
Re: I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign by sonofthunder: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Realshay:

[s]let me mention you there..
Adobe software are not free.
if you are familiar with Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop,
are they free?
and is that a reason for him to tarnish my Image by saying I am a scammer.
gosh[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Programmer Who Will Work From Home / Creating My First Video Game / AlchemyOfCodes And TheManOfTheYear Are The Same Person. TROLLS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.