Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Laura Ikeji Gushes About Her Husband On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Gushes About Her Husband On His Birthday (606 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months / Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Gushes About Her Husband On His Birthday by rhonard(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Laura Ikeji has shared a photo to celebrate her husband on his birthday. The fashion entrepreneur took to her Instagram page to gush about her love for her husband. She claims being married to him is one of the best decisions she ever made. Laura got married to Ogbonna kanu on January 19, 2017 after their introduction in December 2016. The couple have been blessed with a baby boy. Read what Laura wrote about her husband below; "Being married to u is one of the best decisions I ever made. You re everything I hoped for plus more and life got better with u by my side . Happy birthday baby @ogbobekee1 1 thousand kisses to u. ��" Her husband also shared a photo of himself on Instagram, to appreciate God for adding another year to his days on earth. Read below

"Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who rememberd me today by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes. Dear God from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for being with me and my family all the way,for never leaving us, for loving us I thank you Lord. ��"

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes About Her Husband On His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2017
sweet
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes About Her Husband On His Birthday by ibkkk(f): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lovely.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes About Her Husband On His Birthday by Threebear(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Before nko, do you want her to tell us that she and her husband are living at her sister's house.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From D Accident That Left Singer,yinka Ayefele Confined 2 Wheel Chair.. / Wizkid Vs Davido: Who Had A Better 2017? / Dele Momodu Throws Party To Celebrate Wife, Mobolaji At 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.