Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months (30123 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Gisters: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji’s son Jayce clocks 4 months and his mum has taken to her official Instagram page to gush over him.

Linda Ikeji who has vowed to spoil her son with the good things of life seems resilient to keep the vow as she can’t get over the excitement of having her own child.

She wrote on Instagram :

Am I the only one, or is there any other person that has a child who drives them crazy with joy? Rhetorical question..lol. Jayce is already 4 months old and it seemed like it was just last week that I was pregnant with him. They grow up so fast!
My quiet place. My wide awake. My peek-a-boo. My chocolate cake. My giggle. My I love you. My peace. My heaven sent. My greatest joy. My everything.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-gushes-over-her-son-jayce-as-he-clocks-4-months

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Gisters: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by LuciferVirgin: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Four months without a father. *spits angry

And why is it that our beloved celibate feminist has paid more attention to being impregnated by a preeq & subsequent childbirth than she ever paid to her career & business?

I thought she told us men are scum & career comes first?
So it was a lie. grin

She actually really loved preeq lowkey all those times. grin

Feminists and hypocrisy...

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Mankosi: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2019
This baby resemble his father 100%.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by IamLucy(f): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2019
They grow so fast

18 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by gssdobi: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:
.who is his father?

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by StOla: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why the unnecessary media whoring by Linda Ikeji?

She is trying so hard to let everyone know that she is happy, even if she is now saddled with a bastard that looks like the father who some lunatic claim his sperm was stolen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Menusvan: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
should we fry beans
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by CheapDataGuy: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eyyyaaa pikin wey no get papa cry

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by vastolord4(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
4 mnths now now! Hanhan
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Leonardoreel(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
The joy of motherhood... kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Happy-go-lucky new mom

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by EmekaBlue(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
hope she no dey bleach dis innocent baby skin o...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by newsnjobs(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
you give birth to a bastard but every time person no go hear word. Nna so bastard dey shark person anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by freemanbubble: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
isokay
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Baddiezz(f): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
newsnjobs:
you give birth to a bastard but every time person no go hear word. Nna so bastard dey shark person anyway.
shut up

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by joyousever(f): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lovely you,jayce! Go son! You rock.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by itiswellandwell: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fine boy. Keep making mummy happy. My sympathy to those senseless feminists that couldn't use their brains instead followed the advice of an hypocrite feminist.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK, USA, CANADA and all European countries.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by gidgiddy: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:

Who is the father?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
ashawo................................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
She is proving so Hard that she is happy grin, I don't think the people give a damn about anyone's Happiness

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Bar1941(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Four months yet you refuse to show us the father, even Jesus Christ was known to be the son of God.

Hmmmmm, aunty Linda, God is watching you oooo.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by ozo13(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:
lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by QueenBeeHive(f): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
cute
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by olawaz1: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jayce is a born celeb. Already a billionaire child as well as celeb child

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Austinoiz(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't know what the post says but all my life, I've known feminists to be a bunch of frustrated sadist whose myriads of irreversible mistakes keep in a rat race cycle.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by femi4: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
The boy is not fresh...looking older than his age

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by ogawisdom(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by ofiko123(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
OK seen..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina / Photos From Mama Rainbow 77th Birthday Party / Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.