Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" (21316 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by zombieHUNTER: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Interesting15:

How did you know all these? Are you not an atheist who believes He doesn't exist in the first place?

Am a Christian who reads his Bible

You just wait for a god of man to read and interpret for you
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by lahami(f): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2017
deebrain:
#IStandWithTheWarriTestifier

#NewDawn
same here
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by ElsonMorali: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2017
BoosBae:
What do you mean by "The closer you get to God, the more your suffering increases, suffering purifies your soul"? You clearly do not know God's word. Challenges and are part of life, whether you are a follower of Jesus Christ or not. The cross Jesus referred to is committment to Him, even unto death. Enduring humiliation, pain, etc for Christ (the gospel) even unto. Losing your life the Christ's sake shouldn't be a big deal. We saw how Saul persecuted the disciples and the church, Stephen ended up losing his life for Christ. This was what Jesus meant when he said take up your cross and follow me. Don't misquote scriptures when you have no understanding of God's word.

God is associated with suffering you say, yet he blessed Abraham, Jacob, Solomon, Job, Esther was made a queen, even Adam was kept in a beautiful garden to enjoy his life grin... Too numerous to mention.

Just look at yourself.

You quoted happiness and wealth for those in the old testament, and then suffering and persecution for by party in the new testament.

You omitted Job for obvious reasons. You omitted, the prophets of the old testament.

You ignored the Bible verse I gave, which I can multiply If you need me to.

You only know the portions of the Bible which your pastors give to you to deceive you that prosperity on earth is what you should seek ultimately so that you can pay tithes and sow seeds.

I understand that you guys are brainwashed and can't see reason.

Don't worry, I'm about to open a miracle center myself.

I'll invite you. It's people like you that I'd Love to populate it with.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Tenniebae(f): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2017
#A new dawn i am the next testifier..this is my shiloh

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Allylic(f): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2017
A new dawn...LFC Kwangila Zaria

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by BoosBae(f): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Just look at yourself.

You quoted happiness and wealth for those in the old testament, and then suffering and persecution for by party in the new testament.

You omitted Job for obvious reasons. You omitted, the prophets of the old testament.

You ignored the Bible verse I gave, which I can multiply If you need me to.

You only know the portions of the Bible which your pastors give to you to deceive you that prosperity on earth is what you should seek ultimately so that you can pay tithes and sow seeds.

I understand that you guys are brainwashed and can't see reason.

Don't worry, I'm about to open a miracle center myself.

I'll invite you. It's people like you that I'd Love to populate it with.
Mtcheeeeeew ignoramus...Oh you didn't see Job there? I guess you're blind... I have given you the answers to your ignorance, stop beating around the bush. Serving God doesn't bring you into suffering. Challenges are part of life, even your brain knows that.

Even in the new testament, Jesus did a lot of good things. Stop associating God with suffering.

It's only the "church goers" like yourself you can deceive, not those who know their God. A blind man can only lead the blind, not those with two popping eyes grin. I'm done with you.

Shiloh 2017... A New Dawn. Don't miss out.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by ElsonMorali: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
BoosBae:
Mtcheeeeeew ignoramus...Oh you didn't see Job there? I guess you're blind... I have given you the answers to your ignorance, stop beating around the bush. Serving God doesn't bring you into suffering. Challenges are part of life, even your brain knows that.

Even in the new testament, Jesus did a lot of good things. Stop associating God with suffering.

It's only the "church goers" like yourself you can deceive, not those who know their God. A blind man can only lead the blind, not those with two popping eyes grin. I'm done with you.

Wow! I thought I was discussing with a "Christian". I mean an actual Christian.

But with those insults up there, I'm beginning to have serious doubts.

Or maybe That's how all Christians are supposed to be.

I used to think Christians especially female Christians were mild mannered and soft spoken like the Lord they served.

#so disappointed!

Good luck with your Shiloh.

If you can't see God in your neighbour, I doubt you'll see him even If you climb mount Sinai.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by stevolutionary(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
A NEW DAWN, LFC HAYIN DANWARO ZARIA

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Davoj: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
BoosBae:

1 Cor. 5: 3-4 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 1 Peter 5:10 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. Galatians 6:2 For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Davoj: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Most Christians believe they are not to suffer again but Galatians 6:2 tears that ideology to pieces, Suffering for the gospel is a blessing, its an honour bigger than any other, Apostle Paul was the biggest example, he was joyful in his sufferings.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by BoosBae(f): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Wow! I thought I was discussing with a "Christian". I mean an actual Christian.

But with those insults up there, I'm beginning to have serious doubts.

Or maybe That's how all Christians are supposed to be.

I used to think Christians especially female Christians were mild mannered and soft spoken like the Lord they served.

#so disappointed!

Good luck with your Shiloh.

If you can't see God in your neighbour, I doubt you'll see him even If you climb mount Sinai.
Even my bible says the violent takes it by force grin...By the way, ignoramus isn't an insult, even the Lord called an ignorant rich man a "fool" grin
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by BoosBae(f): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Davoj:
1 Cor. 5: 3-4 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 1 Peter 5:10 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. Galatians 6:2 For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him.
And your point is??
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Davoj: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
New age Churches, they only preach to you the scriptures in the bible that pleases your flesh then they forsake the ones that drive members away, Righteousness Holiness Godly dressing, Heaven mentality Rapture warnings is never preached about. These are anti Christ churches that don't care about your soul.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Davoj: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
BoosBae:
And your point is??
It is an honour and a blessing to suffer for the gospel.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by BoosBae(f): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Davoj:
It is an honour and a blessing to suffer for the gospel.
Who's disputing that?
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Davoj: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
If Jesus had preached to people only about prosperity of their fleshy lives, he would not have been killed, they would have loved him just like the present age preachers
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Davoj: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
BoosBae:
Who's disputing that?
Serving God Gains you his presence forever with him in his kingdom along with so many other saints, the suffering in this life is like a pinch compared to hell, and then you also have the reward of heaven. No brainer bro...
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by BoosBae(f): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Davoj:
Serving God Gains you his presence forever with him in his kingdom along with so many other saints, the suffering in this life is like a pinch compared to hell, and then you also have the reward of heaven. No brainer bro...
Who's arguing this with you? Does the person not read his or her bible? grin

Cheers braaa cheesy
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Davoj: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Winners members I know you are facing so many troubles in life and you would like to believe everything your pastor is saying cos its pleasing to the ears, But I admonish and plead with you, Study your bibles, don't swallow everything hook and sinker. Be careful with your soul, don't let your flesh desires take you from the most important priority. MAKING HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by shantyken1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
update us with today's topic pls
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
#Anewdawn..

This is our year. kiss

Live from winners chapel Accra. cool
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by ElsonMorali: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
BoosBae:
Even my bible says the violent takes it by force grin...By the way, ignoramus isn't an insult, even the Lord called an ignorant rich man a "fool" grin

undecided
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by makydebbie(f): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Joel company is making my day! cheesy

Testimonies are wow!!... cheesy
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by shantyken1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
makydebbie:
#Anewdawn..
This is our year. kiss
Live from winners chapel Accra. cool
pls could dat be d topic
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Aragon: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Annibel:
This years edition is gon'n be a blast...meanwhile check out my first YouTube video.
Pls be sure to like and subscribe as l'd really appreciate that.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiWjiKZgwGI[/flash]

And thanks for watching wink

Young and beautiful! One of your strong point is your smile and friendly face but you have to work on your presentation. Stand in front of a mirror and practice, practice, practice! You seems to bite your teeth when you speak which hampers your delivery. Try your best to talk as normal as you can. Speak and flow naturally. And your hands too, seems as if that's also part of your speech. Rather than that allow it fit into whatever you are going to say. Watch newscasters, Tv shows host and see how they present.. Finally you have to decide what you want your channel to be about. Dont ask people to dictate to you rather ask yourself why you want to do this in the first place. You seems to be between 16-20yrs.. Your channel can be about the everyday challenges your age group goes through..etc. You can also advice and encourage ur age group about the need to start planning for success early in life by being industrious, having a hand work or something that can give a side income etc.. Like I said your face and smile will take you places if you work hard on this.. Make ur clips short cos of ur viewers data so between 1-2mins for each clip. Do a lot of practice and research, you can make it with this if ur heart is in it and u work very hard on it. I can give u more advice and encouragement if you are very serious about this. Take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Annibel(f): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Aragon:

Young and beautiful! One of your strong point is your smile and friendly face but you have to work on your presentation. Stand in front of a mirror and practice, practice, practice! You seems to bite your teeth when you speak which hampers your delivery. Try your best to talk as normal as you can. Speak and flow naturally. And your hands too, seems as if that's also part of your speech. Rather than that allow it fit into whatever you are going to say. Watch newscasters, Tv shows host and see how they present.. Finally you have to decide what you want your channel to be about. Dont ask people to dictate to you rather ask yourself why you want to do this in the first place. You seems to be between 16-20yrs.. Your channel can be about the everyday challenges your age group goes through..etc. You can also advice and encourage ur age group about the need to start planning for success early in life by being industrious, having a hand work or something that can give a side income etc.. Like I said your face and smile will take you places if you work hard on this.. Make ur clips short cos of ur viewers data so between 1-2mins for each clip. Do a lot of practice and research, you can make it with this if ur heart is in it and u work very hard on it. I can give u more advice and encouragement if you are very serious about this. Take care

Thank you so much for the tips and encouraging words will try to do better on my next video.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
It's a new dawn......I'm blessed!
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Majesticniyi(m): 3:24am On Dec 09, 2017
But why are people complaining about the tithes and offerings we drop? Sebi it's our money and we can spend it anyhow we like? Why swallow panadol over another person's headache(?)? Leave us in peace, biko! We are sheeples abi? We accept! We are gullible illiterates abi? We accept. We don't understand the Bible abi? We accept! We are blindfolded and blind abi? We accept! We don't have to explain ourselves to you really....those who do, do so with the hope and prayer that those who are to be saved would be witnessed to through that means, not to justify our actions!

To my brothers under the Libration Mandate, May the Anointing of this morning speak the reality of New Dawn into our lives.

The Word for me this Shiloh: immediately you get the revelation of the Word, dive into it! Strike when the iron is hottest. If you miss it, you would have to wait for another encounter! Prophesies DO expire so stay fresh!

#WinnersIbadan (Bashorun)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / 6 6 6 Marks Mandatory March 23, 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.