Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" (21338 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by izuchukwu94(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
the worst of it all is that majority of people who discredit these men of God have nothing to show for in life....lol
quote me an.......#mydawnofdominion
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by deebrain(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
#IStandWithTheWarriTestifier
#NewDawn

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by zombieHUNTER: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
matrixme:
I'm sure daddy Freezer is currently weeping on his bed now. With all his preachings, people are still sacrificing 2 million naira and giving out their cars. I go pain am gaan oo!!! It's a new dawn, really!

The sheeple won't disappoint
They are giving to a pastor that owns a jet... a school.... Etc
When they can't afford three square meals daily

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Mikeal09: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

God is forever richer than you He is the one that gave you the little things you own
Believe me when I tell you this He doesn't need your money
Rather it's your pastor that nëeds it
So we should believe you because you are what
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by jvera(f): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Awesome testimonies today am next in line to testify.
Cancer free!
Supernatural turnaround!
Salvation of family members!
Debt free and change of story!
Twins after 10 years!
Fibroid and Low sperm count gone, now 2 babies after 16 years!
Delivered from Kidnappers!
Delivered from ritual killers
Gloriously married
#SHILOH2017 #ANewDawn

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by MikaelsonRx(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Annibel:
This years edition is gon'n be a blast...meanwhile check out my first YouTube video.
Pls be sure to like and subscribe as l'd really appreciate that.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiWjiKZgwGI[/flash]

And thanks for watching wink

Nice video, but you were not audible enough. Tryna work on that next time.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Next2Bezee(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
izuchukwu94:
the worst of it all is that majority of people who discredit these men of God have nothing to show for in life....lol

Define "nothing to show for".
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by zionmde: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

See how u are making a mockery of urself here. This thread wasn't meant for politics or tithe arguments. Can't u just pretend as if its not ur business for once. Nobody who was at shiloh today will even listen to u no matter how u want to express ur frustrations. It's foolishness not to know where ur opinion is needed at any point in time. U just sound like a man on the street talking to himself with nobody caring to listen. U are constituting a nuisance here. Just bug off.
Mynd44 with all due respect I think u guys should make efforts to implement rule 1 of this forum. Somebody should not just come here to start derailing a thread

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by sukafia(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2017
sukafia:
I am watching Shiloh 2017 via https://www.livefromnaija.com/shiloh/ I don't have to download any app.

I am watching Shiloh 2018 live in HD via this link.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by herich(m): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

May the kind sense wey you get, fall on those foolz.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Annibel(f): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

Nice video, but you were not audible enough. Tryna work on that next time.

Thanks for the review.
It actually took alot to upload this vid.
I'm already filming another vid which will be up this weekend.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by babajero(m): 1:54am On Dec 07, 2017
Please where can I find a viewing centre around 'Costain'.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Infocitadel: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2017
My God. The testimonies are awesome.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by NwaliE01: 4:01am On Dec 07, 2017
I pays my tithe and you don't. Before the end of the month, you get broke and I don't. Tithe is a mystery that economic principle cannot unravel.

Reporting live from LFC Barnawa Kaduna, Garden of faith. #Shiloh2017.AnewDawn

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by bokunrawo(m): 4:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Warming up for the morning session of shiloh, batch B Corp member reporting live from llfc Takum, Taraba state #Shiloh2017ANewDawn

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by mercyland93(m): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=kunlesufyan post=63044357]Reporting from Living faith church, Kuje.[/quote
]God is great
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Abidiuto: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Its a New dawn for me and my household. For those at Shiloh camp ground and watching at the viewing centers, we shall all testify in Jesus name.Amen

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by meilleur: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Another trash from an idol worshipper
what makes u think u r better?
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by meilleur: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2017
NwaliE01:
I pays my tithe and you don't. Before the end of the month, you get broke and I don't. Tithe is a mystery that economic principle cannot unravel.

Reporting live from LFC Barnawa Kaduna, Garden of faith. #Shiloh2017.AnewDawn
lolz... pls talk of those who pay their tithe nd still get broke and those who dont and neva get broke?? Paying ur tithe is not purposely for getting more. its jes scriptural! u can pay ur tithe n still not prosper!! u may not pay nd blossom!
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by freeay: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2017
I'm a winner for life. Any body way Belle pain should go and die.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by ElsonMorali: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2017
God, Please open the eyes of these people and let them see that they are not really Christians.

That instead of worshipping you, they are worshipping their pastors

That instead of preparing to face eternal judgement, they are running a race of material acquisition.

Help them O Lord to see that their pastors are actually recruits for Satan who have been mandated to distract them from the real goal (heaven) with prosperity teaching (My god is not a god of poverty)

If your god is not a god of poverty But of riches, then you are serving Mammon.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Interesting15: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

God is forever richer than you
He is the one that gave you the little things you own

Believe me when I tell you this
He doesn't need your money

Rather it's your pastor that nëeds it
How did you know all these? Are you not an atheist who believes He doesn't exist in the first place?
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Mechejy: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Trash
daddy oyedepo pls teach them how to make heaven and not howto make money.teach them how to dress to please God and not to please you and their flesh and blood including thier boy friends and girl friends

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2017
martineverest:
What is shiloh? Sow a seed and u will prosper
nothing more. Oyibo look what you have done to Africa. Progressing and at the same time left us in religious dungeon.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Mechejy: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2017
izuchukwu94:
yes but the truth must be told.evans billionare is not been discredited because we dont have anything to show but condemn what is wrong.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Spaxon(f): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Live here at canaanland

The testimonies are so amazing

It can only be God's finger DAVID OYEDEPO

Hope Entrance

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by BoosBae(f): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:
God, Please open the eyes of these people and let them see that they are not really Christians.

That instead of worshipping you, they are worshipping their pastors

That instead of preparing to face eternal judgement, they are running a race of material acquisition.

Help them O Lord to see that their pastors are actually recruits for Satan who have been mandated to distract them from the real goal (heaven) with prosperity teaching (My god is not a god of poverty)

If your god is not a god of poverty But of riches, then you are serving Mammon.
It's your type that becomes heavenly conscious and earthly useless.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by BoosBae(f): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Mechejy:
daddy oyedepo pls teach them how to make heaven and not howto make money.teach them how to dress to please God and not to please you and their flesh and blood including thier boy friends and girl friends
And who made you judge over Israel?

Daddy Oyedepo isn't here, go look elsewhere.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by makydebbie(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Present. cool
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by thatsincerechic(f): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2017
It says thread for Shiloh 2017
If you are against the Christians abeg waka pass na.
And if you claim to be a Christian yet condemning the payment of tithe, then you need to rededicate your life to Christ.
As a Christian, you ought to honour the Lord with your substance.

A New Dawn= Shiloh 2017
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by ElsonMorali: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
BoosBae:
It's your type that becomes heavenly conscious and earthly useless.

"What does it profit a man If he gains the whole world and suffers the loss of his soul"

It is your type that becomes earthly conscious and heavenly useless.

The closer you get to God, the more your suffering increases.

Suffering purifies your soul.

"If any one wants to be My disciple, he must take up his cross and follow me" - Jesus Christ.

I guess your pastors teach you to read the Bible selectively.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by BoosBae(f): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:

"What does it profit a man If he gains the whole world and suffers the loss of his soul"

It is your type that becomes earthly conscious and heavenly useless.

The closer you get to God, the more your suffering increases.

Suffering purifies your soul.

"If any one wants to be My disciple, he must take up his cross and follow me" - Jesus Christ.

I guess your pastors teach you to read the Bible selectively.
What do you mean by "The closer you get to God, the more your suffering increases, suffering purifies your soul"? You clearly do not know God's word. Challenges and are part of life, whether you are a follower of Jesus Christ or not. The cross Jesus referred to is committment to Him, even unto death. Enduring humiliation, pain, etc for Christ (the gospel) even unto. Losing your life the Christ's sake shouldn't be a big deal. We saw how Saul persecuted the disciples and the church, Stephen ended up losing his life for Christ. This was what Jesus meant when he said take up your cross and follow me. Don't misquote scriptures when you have no understanding of God's word.

God is associated with suffering you say, yet he blessed Abraham, Jacob, Solomon, Job, Esther was made a queen, even Adam was kept in a beautiful garden to enjoy his life grin... Too numerous to mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Awards Scholarship To A Girl Child, Gives Her A Cash Gift / Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel / Folu Adeboye's 68th Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.