Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters (41198 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye: NUJ Dissociates Self From Illegal Senator Of The Year- Sahara Repor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by bencynthgreat: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by seguno2: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Charly Boy
Kanu
Daddy Freeze

in no particular order.

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by one4GOD(f): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Movic1:
None lipsrsealed

I'm confused Is bobrisky Man or woman undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by GavelSlam: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daddy Freeze.

If dem born Kanu well make e receive the award in person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by David160(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
yemi osibanjo
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by OneKinGuy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ba professor Yemi Osibanjo
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by 989900: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
The vile one: Nnamdi Kanu, wins it hands down.

It's all about effect -- good or bad.

Second will be Charly Boy for leaving his comfort zone and fighting for what's right and the masses . . . hell, he hastened the president's return.

Third, though not on the list (I actually might consider him as numerous Uno), is the the President (Muhammadu Buhari) . . . coming back from the land of the dead is serious business . . . let's face it, the man was almost literally dead -- I never gave him chance and I doubt if anyone did, save for his family and fans.

I would expect him to see the gift of extended life on earth as an impetus to do what's right for God's love and sakes -- he was good to him.

Fourth in my opinion, will be that Soldier boy (Lt. Col.) on behalf of all those like him that paid the ultimate price for our peace and security.

P.S. Much love for the VP, but he was just doing his job as a deputy, and he did that exceedingly well!!

The above in my list did things beyond their job description.

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Elnino4ladies: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bobrisky
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by kenicsxyz: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Vado(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
6. Lt. Col. Muhammad Abu-Ali

Rest on man.

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Holykiss4kind(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lt. Col. Muhammad Abu-Ali, he will always make my day.

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by eedrees(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by MChaze25(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
i give it to freeze anyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Abudu2000(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
I will choose 2 , daddy freeze and Charly boy....those two did what no one had the guts to do....

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Sirevangel(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lt col Abu deserves it
died for a good cause he is gallant

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Phreshkid20(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is not a Nigerian...i will give to Col Abu Ali of blessed memory...he laid down his life for us to live...#RIP

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by jonyima: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daddy Freeze

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by malikisunday(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dino Melaye
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by gorecwears(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
It's either Oshinbanjo or Charly Boy.
Osinbajo for his leadership style when Pres. Buhari was not around and Charly Boy for his voice and protest.

Personally I'll go for Vice President Osinbajo
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by LukeLook: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
I choose ABACHA tongue
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by mickeymimi: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nnamdi

Charly boy > our mumu never do grin

Freeze
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
LT COL ABU ALI

Nigeria always forgets the heroics of those who have paid the supreme price for the security of the nation, someone like lt col ali should never be forgotten

Hero of the war on terror, Lt Col Abu Ali, who died in the battle front on November 4 this year alongside six of his colleagues was buried Monday, November 7 at the National Military Cemetery, Abuja. Those who died with him and were given heroic burial were Sgt Muazu Ibrahim, Sgt Hussani Jafaru, Sgt Bassey Okon, Cpl Chukwu Simon, Able Seaman Patrick Paul, (Nigerian Navy) and Pte Salisu Lawal. Investigation by Saturday Vanguard showed that the death of Lt. Col. Abu Ali was particularly painful to officers and soldiers because at one point during the operation to liberate one of the recovered territories Monguno), he put his life on the line by frontally taking on scores of the terrorists so that wounded soldiers could be successfully evacuated from the battle front to receive medical attention.

During the operation, Lt. Col Ali (whose 272 Task Force Battalion is mobile and rotational) was said to have driven his then armoured 105 Howitzer battle tank against the terrorists and fired until he ran out of ammunition. The terrorists later surrounded the armoured tank, thinking the operator had run away, bombed it with IEDS, pumped several rounds of AK 47 rifles into the armoured tank and all visible opening of the tank. Having concluded that whatever was left of the Howitzer was carcass, the terrorists were said to have left, happy that they had demobilized and destroyed an armoured tank of the Nigerian Army. Troops of 272 Task Force battalion who escaped the attack, were said to have gone back to base to report that Lt. Col Ali had been killed.

But almost 48 hours later when everybody concluded the worst had happened, they saw the 105 Howitzer of Col Abu Ali making its way back to base even in its state of near destruction. When the battle tank stopped, behold, it was Lt. Col Abu Ali who disembarked. The soldiers and officers who could not believe their eyes went into jubilation,
chanting his praise and quickly rushed him to receive first aid attention because he was bleeding from his nose, ears and other parts of the body. The officer was later said to have been rushed out for treatment to stop the bleeding from different parts of his body. However, having been treated and certified okay, Lt. Col. Abu Ali who said he had an unfinished business of annihilating Boko Haram terrorists, and liberating hostages and remaining villages, returned to battle but this time with the brand new T-72 long range battle tank.

It is in recognition of this commitment and doggedness that Vanguard was told that the Commander in Chief may have given a tacit approval to the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Buratai to give a post-humus promotion of a full Colonel to the late Lt. Colonel Muhammad Abu Ali.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Bobby4090: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Very shameful list. Adding Bobrisky there when record breaker like Wizkid or even Davido were not included.
Which nut head drew up this list. Any Nigerian Man of the year this year that does not includes Wizkid and Davido is unimaginable cos these two folks put Nigerian and African entertainment in the World scene this year.

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Thylord(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
those two guys are the highest fools in Nigeria.
Col Abu Ali remain the man
and you are the lowest fool.

3 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by officialfysh(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Myself
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by dokunbam(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bloggers will soon report it as "bobrisky nominated as man of the year
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nna moo! I give it to dalektor!
dat guy can make noise for Africa & yet he kawa wen he was needed most grin
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nna moo! I give it to dalektor!
dat guy can make noise for Africa & yet he kawa wen he was needed most grin
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Dmec(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
whats bobrisky doing in that list

anyways my man of the year would be the most active vp nigeria has ever had yemi osibanjo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.