Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters (41202 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye: NUJ Dissociates Self From Illegal Senator Of The Year- Sahara Repor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by babel123(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
ikoyi whistleblower
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by davidque: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abu Ali without any hesitation

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by kaymust: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bobrisky my foot!
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Stanleysteno(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Movic1:
None lipsrsealed

I'm confused Is bobrisky Man or woman undecided
Correct!!! Na man you be

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by valinno(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
No contest,its NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Caseless: 12:23am On Dec 06, 2017
I saw this earlier and found out many intelligent comments on other platform. I knew on nairaland , it will be stupid people picking stupid guy like kanu.
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Owerri1stSon: 2:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
GOOD OR BAD: Who Amongst These 10 shortlisted persons will you choose as "Man Of The Year?"

1. Nnamdi Kanu

2.Charly Boy

3. Yemi Osinbajo (Ag. Pres)

4. Oby Ezekwesili

5. Abubakar Atiku

6. Lt. Col. Muhammad Abu-Ali

7. Dino Melaye

8. Bobrisky

9. Daddy Freeze

10. Abdulrasheed Maina

Nnamdi Kanu , he really threw Nigeria Government off balance and ponder them into confusion.

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by jasod51: 3:02am On Dec 06, 2017
No suleman no body from bbn no pmb after his 100 and something days in wonderland
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by BTT(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2017
yarimo:
(3) YEMI OSIBANJO the active and action vice-president since independent

Any average learned individual will shine as Buhari's deputy. Mr President is still groping with the times
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Femi Falana though not in your ten names. He raises very frequently, awareness of Direction for the good and progress of Nigeria.
Or
Dangote. Without him Nigeria would have submerged for Forex failure.
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Kobicove(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2017
I go with Charley Boy!
Re: Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters by Meti99(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2017
nijabazaar:
Nnamdi KANU and Daddy Freeze.

They fought for good causes..

I won't be surprised if Nnmadi KANU or Freeze appears on Time Magaziness Most influential list

The two said and spearheaded things that most us were too cowardly to say. ..

They put their reputation on the line and suffered ...

I mean, Daddy freeze is already labelled The Anti Christ and
Dear Nnmadi , we saw his fate.

But these two were the core focal points of revolutions against the status quo in this Hopeless and mere Geographical Expression

Daddy freeze??
You mean that woman beater, serial cheat

I beg, park well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.