Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) (674 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) by LifeDrama: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, has expressed sadness at the attacked at Lawaru and Dung communities in Demsa local government area of Adamawa State. said two district heads were killed during the attack. The attackers, according to eyewitnesses, burnt down villages in their ways and attacked residents scampering to safety.

Atiku gave his reaction via his Twitter account.

"This is a disgraceful, cowardly attack on innocent people. My thoughts and prayers are with my people of Lawaru and Dung.
I implore the security services and FG to ensure culprits are brought to justice and such murders do not occur in the future."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/937960474976636928

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/05/atiku-reacts-to-gunmen-attack-on-adamawa-communities-pic/

Re: Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) by sinaj(f): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Hehe grin

This man has just being reacting lately!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) by python1: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Atichukwu has changed his tribe and religion from muslim fulani to christian igbo. He has even started achieving before he will be sworn in. grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) by princechurchill(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2017
This guy can react faster than Airforce1 career
Re: Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) by Akkord4gov: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
I hate Buhari and I don't like Atiku.
I will rather travel to Libya and live there than voting for any of them. If these are d only people that 2019 can offer us in Nigeria, I pity Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Libya please take him grin grin grin grin grin

Akkord4gov:
I hate Buhari and I don't like Atiku.
I will rather travel to Libya and live there than voting for any of them. If these are d only people that 2019 can offer us in Nigeria, I pity Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) by Akkord4gov: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2017
TrueSenator:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Libya please take him grin grin grin grin grin

on behalf of Libya,we can't take this guy so we are offering him to any European Countries interested. lmao

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gani Adams Visits Gov. Aregbesola / Open Letter To Former VP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. / African Union To Probe Nigeria Over Allegations Of Human Rights Abuse By IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.