Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (48303 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by ZWorld: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Following the recent outcome of the Presidential election petitions tribunal over the request of the Peoples Democratic (PDP) and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to have access to the server of the Independent National Electoral Commission.

H.E Atiku Abubakar in a 2 mins video shared by Reno Omokri, he [Atiku] reacted how he feels about the ongoing tribunal case and what he expects Nigerians to do this trying moment.

In the video, Atiku passed a message of hope to all Nigerians and assured to fight for justice for you, your friends and family till the end.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/election-tribunal-atiku-reacts-shares-message-of-hope-to-all-nigerians/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by ZWorld: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Crimecity: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Waziri.. #IstandwithAtiku

256 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Ritzy10(f): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Atiku is Presidential walahi

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by baliyubla: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mumuhaari Bokohaari the chief protagonist of hunger and deaths in Nigeria.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by johnkay1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
This Reno dey vex me.
Is Atiku fighting for us or his pocket and friends?

It seems you and Atiku need one stroke of Ayilara thunder

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Griezwoman: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
This space is not for sale.. Beware of 419 grin

3 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Godjone(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Buhari is a thief and must give back Atiku's mandate

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by czarina(f): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
People dey loyal sha
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by helinues: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
We have heard you..

Try again in 2023

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by itsme01: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin

Buhari really humbled them oo, who is now the dullard now hun?

The major point of the three points they built their case on was struck out today(Result Server) the rest like no waec result and other frivolous counts would be trashed soon.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
A true leader carrying his people along every step of the way!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by id911(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Buhari is a supreme criminal who, in connivance with INEC, stole our sacred mandate freely given to us by majority of Nigerians. We will certainly reclaim our stolen mandate Insha Allah

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by festacman(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Give way, Atiku is CUMMING!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Antipob777(f): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Only the shameless and cursed Igbos will hail this trash.

Atiku can never rule Nigeria except Biafra republic

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Riteness: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by AntiWailer: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mchewww

Time waster.

This guy is a Mugun. They know au to scam him.

They have encouraged plenty idiots to tweet Atiku is Coming grin just to keep Atiku's BP in check.

Check Dino's tweet.

Imagine all the noise on Atiku after today's judgement grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Atiku should just let it go. Nigeria is not a normal country. I always laugh when I see "Atiku is coming" trending on twitter. Even if there is a clear evidence that atiku won the election and the court says buhari should vacate aso rock, there would be war if buhari is removed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by jericco1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
he should go and sit down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by StOla: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
He should have shared the message at his polling unit, so they can recall their votes of 4months ago, and now give him victory.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by bus1: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
If you're an atiku supporter who believes that atiku will still win at the tribunal, then this is a FREE assessment of your personality.

1) You are DULL (IQ below 90)
2) You can only reason in one dimension which is a consequence of (1) above.
3) You can make THE SAME mistake 5 times in a row and still learn NOTHING.
4) You are FOOLISHLY patient and can spend YEARS waiting for something that doesn't exist because someone told u it exists.
5) You blame others and situations for YOUR failures without looking for what YOU can do to improve the situation.
6) You have little attention to detail.
7) You are unwilling to go the extra mile to succeed but will rather channel your effort into blaming someone u claim is the reason for your failure.

No space to mention the rest, but the die hard atiku supporters will recognise themselves quickly.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Benekruku(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin grin grin

Chai! Those deceiving this guy are geniuses!

I cant believe at this stage, Atiku believes or hopes to displace a popular Buhari who is already in power.

Atiku is over ambitious.

His lawyers are the happiest people on Earth presently. Getting paid steadily.

But with all sincerity, I will also deceive him if the money is coming out.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by NOL2dworld(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Where are all the Atikulated. Behold your Lord I'd Cuming grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Jobac: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lol. Only mumu will believe that Atiku will win this case at the tribunal. The hopeless message is for the gullible PDP members especially our people that used to say Biafra or death before the election until python danced and they all swept in a muddy water. What are these people going to do should Atiku lose again?

13 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by Authoreety: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
We dey watch

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by GrowYourSales(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is Nigeria sadly

Check my signature for hair lovers
Re: Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians by nairalee(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
If I was to advice Atiku I'd have told him from the onset not to pursue this case.

Buhari has already put the machinery in place to favour himself as the head of the judiciary is his hand picked man.

Furthermore buhari doesn't strike us as a person who obeys the rule of law nor can accept defeat. In his words "I cannot lose. If I lose I'll congratulate myself cos I will be the winner"

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari / Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.