Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

One Word For The Makeup Of This Social Media Slay Queen ''non Fleek'' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Word For The Makeup Of This Social Media Slay Queen ''non Fleek'' (853 Views)

Describe Year 2023 With 'One Word' / Explain Your Year 2023 In One Word! / In One Word; Summarise The Year 2021! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word For The Makeup Of This Social Media Slay Queen ''non Fleek'' by Mowunmiaf: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2017
We are in that era where people do al sorts of makeups. from terrible, to ugly to cute. This slay queen thinks she is all that with her funny makeup. I must say this is really sad and doesn't really look good. lol.

One word for her; she looks confused anyways.

I know some of her boyfriends here are gonna love her look, lol.

If you know the boyfriend, please tell him to comman carry his girlfriend before they steal her from him.

The slay queen (names withheld) had her eye brow lining and total makeup on fleek, see below;

Re: One Word For The Makeup Of This Social Media Slay Queen ''non Fleek'' by Mowunmiaf: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2017
not so fleek
Re: One Word For The Makeup Of This Social Media Slay Queen ''non Fleek'' by Jochabed(f): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2017
she looks scary!!!
Re: One Word For The Makeup Of This Social Media Slay Queen ''non Fleek'' by Paulagada: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2017
o'boy! this must be a ghost.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Refusing To Login On Chrome Browser (photos) / Pls Frnds, Today Is My Birthday / Just In: PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted At Isawo Area Of Ikorodu Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.