Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Big Brother Naija 2018: Bisola Gives Audition Tips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija 2018: Bisola Gives Audition Tips (797 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York / Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija 2018: Bisola Gives Audition Tips by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2017
Source - .COM

Former Big Brother Naija housemate and talented entertainer, Bisola Aiyeola has shared some tips on how to succeed at the Big Brother Naija auditions.

The pretty actress, via Instagram, advised her fans interested in the show to be at their best at the auditions and also hope for the best.

She wrote;

“Hey guys BBNaija is here again and you can be the next big thing. ,Please I am not an organizer of the show so I don’t know how to get on it Just bring your ‘A’ game to the auditions and hope for the best.

“It’s not about how you dress, what you say or how you pose.

“Just Carry yourself; dress up how you deem fit and go for the audition.

“I wish you the best!”

Big Brother Naija has returned with auditions for the 2018 edition scheduled to hold on the 9th and 10th of December 2017 in six different venues across Nigeria.

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/big-brother-naija-2018-bisola-gives.html

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Bisola Gives Audition Tips by Jochabed(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Satanic show!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Bisola Gives Audition Tips by Foxrain: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2017
grin lol she knows she'll be irrelevant once the show starts, that's why she's trying so hard to use them to shine.
You brought your A game alright, swallowing TTT 's seed.
Olosho!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Bisola Gives Audition Tips by Timmy301(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
i wan buy form too o, cos i need to suck some online bress
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Bisola Gives Audition Tips by ibkkk(f): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ok.Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Simi's Hilarious Reply To A Lady Who Asked When She Is Getting Married / Caption This Adorable Photo Of Davido's Daughter, Imade / I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.