Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

"I'm Ok With Any Size Of Joystick, Premarital Sex Is Bad" - Busty Ghana Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Ok With Any Size Of Joystick, Premarital Sex Is Bad" - Busty Ghana Actress (795 Views)

Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Ok With Any Size Of Joystick, Premarital Sex Is Bad" - Busty Ghana Actress by abefedammy: 3:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Ghanaian actress, Belinda Sefakor Dzata, who became quite prominent after she featured on “Heels and Sneakers” movie, has revealed that; though she’s not a virgin, she has decided not to engage in premarital sex, advising others to follow suit.

According to the quite busty actress, she’s now against premarital sex because it goes against the stipulations made by the bible.

Questioned about the possibility that she may be dissatisfied with the size of her man’s manhood after marriage, Belinda confidently said size was not an issue to her.

Belinda, born in the 80’s, holds a BA in Business Management and Computer Studies from the Wisconsin University.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/ok-with-any-size-of-joystick-premarital.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: "I'm Ok With Any Size Of Joystick, Premarital Sex Is Bad" - Busty Ghana Actress by Threecrownz(m): 3:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Are you sure you are really against pre-marital sex or you are just 'boboing' yourself ?...anyway its good to know some of our so-called celebs stil follow the bible...May you find the right man with the right joystick size...amen
Re: "I'm Ok With Any Size Of Joystick, Premarital Sex Is Bad" - Busty Ghana Actress by Kuluosha(m): 4:12am On Dec 07, 2017
U think u are doing me abiii,u are doing yourself.....any joystick indeed
Re: "I'm Ok With Any Size Of Joystick, Premarital Sex Is Bad" - Busty Ghana Actress by Pappyto: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2017
q
Re: "I'm Ok With Any Size Of Joystick, Premarital Sex Is Bad" - Busty Ghana Actress by abefedammy: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My Beef With Nairaland Moderators (A Must Read) / Hot TV Presenter, Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sultry Photos / W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.