Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus (27207 Views)

Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / PDP: Secondus Resumes, Meets Akinwonmi, Others / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by IllegalMoney: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, has said that three more governors on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and some ministers in President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet are in secret talks with his party over possible defection.

Secondus also gave leeway to the recent heavy-weight returnees who wished to contest various offices on the PDP platform to do so, saying, “the returnees have equal rights as the existing members.”

The party ostensibly gave room for Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State, former governor of Kano State, Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Senate President, Bukola Saraki to contest for its presidential ticket ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Speaking at the 81st National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of the PDP yesterday in Abuja, the PDP National Chairman, said: “Three more governors and some ministers are coming to our fold, they (APC government) are not aware. Security and economy have collapsed, they are ‎not aware. There are killings in different parts of the country, they are not aware. Until we reclaim power in 2019, they won’t be aware of anything.”

Secondus also warned against any plot to impeach Saraki.

All other presidential aspirants on the platform of the party were present at the NEC except former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/03/defection-buharis-ministers-3-apc-governors-secret-talks-pdp-secondus/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by IllegalMoney: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
PDP ti takeover

More defections next week--Buhari zombies can quote me

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by IllegalMoney: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Oshiomole will cry blood next week,

The mother of all defections from APC starts next week

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by IllegalMoney: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
PDP issa goal
3rd batch defections from APC starts next week
RIP APC (2015-2019)

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by SolutionMee: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
More are still even coming sef

Tinubu and Bubu will soon defect sef

Unfortunately, we'll reject them

And finally eject them to Daura

The jungle those clowns belong

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by abokibuhari: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin sarrki is allowed to defect but we no wan see NgeneUkwenu

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Johnnyessence(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
No hope for Apc again. i will pause till next week. oshiomole keep destroying Apc more. more senators will decamp too. cc lalasticlala

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Kyase(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
You sure say this man na chairman?
Secret and you're saying it out. Olodo chairman grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Kingspin(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
You cannot love Buhari and hates Nigeria/people

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by countryfive: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Some people will definitely have a hard time
Sleeping this month

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Ojiofor: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin sarrki is allowed to defect but we no wan see NgeneUkwenu

Abeg if that one near una party gate make una flog him well well grin grin.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by ct2: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
we are still wasting our precious data to read about this selfish political thieves whether apc or pdp

18 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by queenbetsy(f): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
I just know that my PVC is inside that yellow and black nylon under my bed grin

18 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
No
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Zico5(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Anyone that refer to this Buhari as Messiah of this country is just a big fool. Even OBJ that many see today as Nigeria problem did not have any problem going into his second term. Any intelligent individual should think beyond ethnicity and bigotry. Buhari is a calamity waiting if not stopped by 2019. The handwriting is on the wall.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Music to my ears.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Ukalejohn(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Issorite
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by omocalabar(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
If Tinubu should dump APC today, tomorrow you will see headlines like;

1. EFCC invite Tinubu for $200B illegal property own abroad,
Breaking;

2. Court ordered arrest of Tinubu for illegal possession of firearm;

3. Oshomole to Tinubu: You are a criminal. You are useless to APC
4. Lai Mohammed to Tinubu: Your defection is a welcome development; we dont need criminals in APC

5. APC and Buhari supporters: Tinubu is a criminal and we dont need criminals in APC...
Chaiiiiiii! This Nigeria!
the more u look the less u understand

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by escodotman: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
PDP is different from APC. PDP do not dwell on falsehood and propaganda, ony APC lies and do it with utter irresponsibility and without any remorse.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by okerekeikpo: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari is a failure, he is vagabond

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
I have not been happier in three years.. Their abuse of power is too much... Is better you use power to loot then to be killing and arresting us upandan.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by udemzyudex(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hahaha.. I like this game, this one wil talk his own, the other will come out and say his own, nobody is afraid of any threat grin.

Naija politics
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
PDP is death

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by ct2: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
queenbetsy:
I just know that my PVC is inside that yellow and black nylon under my bed grin
that pvc don suffer ,just wondering . you mean u are sleeping with ur pvc

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Omeokachie: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Oshio the undertaker
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Acidosis(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Fashola should defect and become Atiku's deputy. That's the easiest way to defeat Baba. Oh I forgot, Issues against muslim-muslim ticket won't permit that arrangement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Alienalert(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Secretly abi? Secondus playing mind games.okay continue.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Alienalert(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Buhari is a failure, he is vagabond
Buhari is your lord and saviour. Better embrace him till 2023 jejelly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by queenbetsy(f): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
ct2:
that pvc don suffer ,just wondering . you mean u are sleeping with ur pvc
Nooooo!!!

MY PVC sleeps with me... Amebo! grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by oshe11: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Guys don't kill urself cos of sex. If she doesn't shout when making love to her, just bite her nipple.

I hate stubborn girlscheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Presents APC Nomination Forms To President Buhari / More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally / Amosun Leads Democracy Walk To MKO Abiola's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.