Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (52784 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

I was expecting u to rebutt that second scripture again
As usual, u fooled yourself again.

Just like u equated crucified for and crucified with.
Smh
Just say u dont believe the word of God.
Ediort

I think what I needed from you has been established already, only want you to come out clean .

You admit Paul wasn't physically crucified with Christ. which simply means its not literal .

literal
1. taking words in their usual or most basic sense without metaphor or exaggeration.

Now Since we have decide not to take it as it is written, I demand an explanation . to which u replied " Soul and spirit "

after asking u to explain what u meant by that, u dropped a verse about Old man been crucified with Christ

Buhahahaha so OLD MAN that was crucified is Soul and Spirit ? answer me.

at this point, The point has been made . the same way u didn't take Paul's word in the literal sense, is the exact same way I didn't take Body of Christ in the literal sense , rather its symbolic ( which means representative ) body

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

I think what I needed from you has been established already, only want you to come out clean .

You admit Paul wasn't physically crucified with Christ. which simply means its not literal .

literal
1. taking words in their usual or most basic sense without metaphor or exaggeration.

Now Since we have decide not to take it as it is written, I demand an explanation . to which u replied " Soul and spirit "

after asking u to explain what u meant by that, u dropped a verse about Old man been crucified with Christ

Buhahahaha so OLD MAN that was crucified is Soul and Spirit ? answer me.

at this point, The point has been made . the same way u didn't take Paul's word in the literal sense, is the exact same way I didn't take Body of Christ in the literal sense , rather its symbolic ( which means representative ) body

Moomoo dicey
Old man simply means the previous nature man
Not "old age man" as u are foolishly implying
And thats why i said earlier "not any more"of
Use other versions if u find king James difficult

And stop being a dolt.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

Moomoo dicey
Old man simply means the previous nature man
Not "old age man" as u are foolishly implying
And thats why i said earlier "not any more"of
Use other versions if u find king James difficult

And stop being a dolt.

Old nature refers to former lifestyles that are not compatible with that of Christ, isn't it ?

Does it mean Soul and spirit ? cos that is what I asked u to explain before u throw the verse .

the point is clear already like I said , the same way u couldn't take Paul been crucified in the actual sense of it , Is the same way I didn't take Body of Christ in the actual sense of it .

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

Old nature refers to former lifestyles that are not compatible with that of Christ, isn't it ?

Does it mean Soul and spirit ? cos that is what I asked u to explain before u throw the verse .

the point is clear already like I said , the same way u couldn't take Paul been crucified in the actual sense of it , Is the same way I didn't take Body of Christ in the actual sense of it .

The verse i quoted clearly says we "were planted"

There are many more scriptures even.
If u like keep swimming.

Its better to admit u dont believe and Allow God to save u
Than trying to write your own Bible.

You will only destroy yourself. Honestly

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

The verse i quoted clearly says we "were planted"

There are many more scriptures even.
If u like keep swimming.

Its better to admit u dont believe and Allow God to save u
Than trying to write your own Bible.

You will only destroy yourself. Honestly

which falls back to the main topic , Since every Christian is the member of that body of Christ . None should collect tithe from another
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by ofai: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

which falls back to the main topic , Since every Christian is the member of that body of Christ . None should collect tithe from another

You are becoming an e-sore.... Stale and weak points, unnecessary repetitions and no spiritual depth in rhema.

Use the e-door when you are done abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

There is no point
You dont believe the bible period.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 4:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Peacefullove:

Old man Does not refer to old lifestyle but rather the old nature which gave birth to whatever lifestyle . It’s the spirit of man
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
ofai:

You are becoming an e-sore.... Stale and weak points, unnecessary repetitions and no spiritual depth in rhema.

Use the e-door when you are done abeg.

Run away ofai , grin grin grin

were the early ministers of Christianity catered for by Tithes ?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by charismaticdave(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Come o

which one is Bible believing church again o

Are some churches not bible believing church

Can I have their names so that I can submit it to Ifa
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by EPOMA(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Philippians 4:15 And as you Philippians know, at the beginning of my gospel ministry, when I left Macedonia, no church shared with me in this matter of giving and receiving except you alone.

4:16 For even in Thessalonica on more than one occasion you sent something for my need.

4:17 It is not that I am seeking the gift. Rather, I seek the credit that abounds to your account.

4:18 For I have received all things, and I have plenty. I have all I need because I received from Epaphroditus your gifts—a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, very pleasing to God.

4:19 And my God will supply all that you need according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.....

Follow ? undecided

No one is against giving , but forcing to take money is all what people are talking about. Tithe should not exist in today's church

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Cele2valen: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
You people are complaining about tithes, I see is only those that don't pay that it is paining. Well let me inform you that January is close and we are giving all our salary as FIRST FRUIT. FIRST AND THE BEST. and I will keep giving for the sponsor of the gospel of my Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Dolemite(f): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:
Stop deceiving yourself.
Money given to a bible believing church is also giving money to God.
They are all important

The gospel supercedes every other form of food.

If that is so why does your GO have such a fat pot belly, private jet, children abroad and luxurious life style? and you still board marwa every Sunday to pay him? you remind me of one of those people that defended MMM even when people tried to show them the truth, #sheeple.

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by prinzmenzir(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
the problem is that we read one version of bible and sometime find it difficult to understand a Particular message. Read Matthew 23:23 (New living translation).
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Dolemite(f): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Cele2valen:
You people are complaining about tithes, I see is only those that don't pay that it is paining. Well let me inform you that January is close and we are giving all our salary as FIRST FRUIT. FIRST AND THE BEST. and I will keep giving for the sponsor of the gospel of my Lord Jesus.

You're giving for your greed, just like MMM, just like the magas that feed yahoo boys fat everyday, stop deceiving yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Cele2valen:

If only you will keep giving for the sponsor of education of your people.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
I hope this movement goes viral so that a lot of those fake pastors would see a reduction in their "tithe" income.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by godofuck231: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
princechurchill:
Giving God little out of the abundance u have gotten is a personal decision... Don't tell a man how to spend his fortune if u didn't contributed a dime

Guy u need a cold beer, wish we could hang out for some cold orijin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Read it up

Thank you, the average Nigerian xtian is too lazy to read, only feed off what their god of men give them.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
This thread is a proof dat talk is cheap. Tithe against poverty is the challenge, but instead of ppl showing us how dey used their Tithe to feed ppl in motherless baby homes and help the less privilege in society, dey are all here arguing as usual. Since u don't want to make pastorprenuers rich with ir tithe but want to spend it on the poor, oya lets see proofs

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by BabaAduras: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
princechurchill:
Giving God little out of the abundance u have gotten is a personal decision... Don't tell a man how to spend his fortune if u didn't contributed a dime

Is paying tithes to the church really giving to God? Jesus said "if you do this to your brothers, you have done it for me" not if you do this to church, you have done it for me.

You said "Don't tell a man how to spend his fortune if u didn't contribute a dime", so why should a Pastor tell me how to spend my money when he did not contribute a dime? Is Pastor God that provided the fortune? Why should a Pastor curse those that are not tithing to the church?

I believe in tithing but stopped paying my tithes to the church about 10 years ago after I accidentally watched Pastor Tunde Bakare preached with Duet 14: 22 to the end. Since then, I have been sending my tithes to Orphanages. Believe you me when I say I continually receive Gods favours and blessings beyond my widest imaginations.

Note - I am not a member of Pastor Tunde Bakare church and I seldom watch his preaching on TV.

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Fiscabally(m): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
ifenes:
A God of vanity asks for tithes, a true God is immaterial. The god of Adeboye, Kumuyi is obviously a material and money loving god.
I've been to DLBC for over 7 years, Pastor Kumuyi don't emphasize on tithes at all; but Salvation and Holiness unto the Lord!
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by histemple: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=felixomor post=63000721]Stop deceiving yourself.
Money given to a bible believing church is also giving money to God.
They are all important

The gospel supercedes every other form of food.[/quote

]

Kindly define "bible believing church" and name just one church that fits to be classified as such?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by PointZerom: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
rejosom:
The #TitheAgainstPoverty challenge a.k.a #TAP Challenge simply says we can tithe our nation out of poverty if only we can take the 10% we have been giving to the men of god and give to the poor.
All the while you have tithed to these con men, it has always ended up in Gucci shop or private jet and the likes. Think about one person your tithe can start a business for... Think about a pupil's school fees it can pay... a hospital bill it can offset and do it. Don't give someone to give to the needy... Just do it.

The goal is to put a smile on someone's face and to bring people out of abject poverty not for any God to bless you. If there is a God and he wants to bless you for that fine, if not you are still good.

#TAP challenge.
This where u got it wroug by thinking that tithers dont give to the poor. We tithe and also help the needy but telling us to stop tithing and focus only on the needy is what we cannot do. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
So paying a couple full month salary is FIRST FRUIT. Wow!!
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by PointZerom: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
BabaAduras:

Is paying tithes to the church really giving to God? Jesus said "if you do this to your brothers, you have done it for me" not if you do this to church, you have done it for me.

You said "Don't tell a man how to spend his fortune if u didn't contribute a dime", so why should a Pastor tell me how to spend my money when he did not contribute a dime? Is Pastor god that provided the fortune? Why should a Pastor curse those that are not tithing to the church?

I am believer in tithing but stop pay my tithes to the church about 10 years ago after I accidentally watched Pastor Tunde Bakare preached with Duet 14: 22 to the end. Since then, I have been sending my tithes to Orphanages. Believe you me when I say I continually receive Gods favours and blessings beyond my widest imaginations.

Note - I am not a member of Pastor Tunde Bakare church and I seldom watch his preaching on TV.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by PointZerom: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
BabaAduras:

You said "Don't tell a man how to spend his fortune if u didn't contribute a dime", so why should a Pastor tell me how to spend my money when he did not contribute a dime? Is Pastor god that provided the fortune? Why should a Pastor curse those that are not tithing to the church?

I am believer in tithing but stop pay my tithes to the church about 10 years ago after I accidentally watched Pastor Tunde Bakare preached with Duet 14: 22 to the end. Since then, I have been sending my tithes to Orphanages. Believe you me when I say I continually receive Gods favours and blessings beyond my widest imaginations.

Who is your brother?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Is that the place i refered u to?

And pls can u bring all your money and properties to Church this sunday, lets share it?

Haha!
This felixomor guy seems grounded&ready for you guys today.
I'm enjoying the guy.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
PointZerom:
This where u got it wroug by thinking that tithers dont give to the poor. We tithe and also help the needy but telling us to stop tithing and focus only on the needy is what we cannot do. Thank you.
No problems, it's your money you can do whatever you like with it. However, I would love you to understand a number of things about the #TAP challenge.
1. You can Tithe to your Daddy G.O. if you like but know that "Tithing has no business in Christianity". Let it be that you are not being scammed or threatened with death and all types of curses if you don't tithe.
2. The challenge is not merely about giving to the needy, it is pledging to bring one person or two out if poverty with your 'tithe' and challenging others to do the same. By igniting the chain reaction, more and more people will start leaving the poverty benchmark.
3.Thank you as well.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by PointZerom: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
NubiLove:
I hope this movement goes viral so that a lot of those fake pastors would see a reduction in their "tithe" income.
what you dont know is that you cant stop half% of christains from paying tithe.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Keneeby(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Daddy freez should not be telling us on what to do with our money. I do whatever i like with my money. Envying pastors with his big head. A fooliish man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding (More Photos) / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.