Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (52738 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Can you truthfully tell us what happen in the book of Acts ?

Goodluck waiting for that explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Can you truthfully tell us what happen in the book of Acts ?

Read it up
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

That is exactly why I am asking that you teach me. What is the biblical meaning of tithing? And which church is in need and in need of what? Let's hear you Sir.

Tithe means ten percent

If u have another meaning in your concordance,
Please enlighten us
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Tithe means ten percent

If u have another meaning in your concordance,
Please enlighten us

Thank you Sir, I don't have any other meaning. I will also request you tell me the meaning of 'tithing' as used in the church.

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

Thank you Sir, I don't have any other meaning. I will also request you tell me the meaning of 'tithing' as used in the church.
I only told u the meaning of tithe
So probably tithing as used by u may mean "giving ten percent"
As derived from the first definition.
Its simple to derive.

Or Maybe you mean something else

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

I only told u the meaning of tithe
So probably tithing as used by u may mean "giving ten percent"
As derived from the first definition.
Its simple to derive.

Or Maybe you mean something else

No Sir, I don't mean something else...I am okay with your definition.

I am just not comfortable with our use of probably there, I am talking about what the word tithing means as used in the church, not what I may mean.

So I ask again Sir, "What does tithing mean as used in the church?"

7 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

No Sir, I don't mean something else...I am okay with your definition.

I am just not comfortable with our use of probably there, I am talking about what the word tithing means as used in the church, not what I may mean.

So I ask again Sir, "What does tithing mean as used in the church?"
Now pls tell us the meaning of "tithing"
I have given u the definition i know from the bible

And thats what should matter
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
[/b]
felixomor:

Now pls tell us the meaning of "[b]tithing
"
I have given u the definition i know from the bible

And thats what should matter

Tithing as it is used in church is a law that requires people to give a tithe (one tenth) of the income to the church.

I wonder why it is very heavy for you to type. Could it be that you have realize what a hoax it is already.

Well the challenge now is that if you really want to do away with a tenth of your earnings, then use it to bring someone out of poverty instead of wasting it overfeeding already overfed daddy GOs.

#TAPChallenge

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:
[/b]

Tithing as it is used in church is a law that requires people to give a tithe (one tenth) of the income to the church.

I wonder why it is very heavy for you to type. Could it be that you have realize what a hoax it is already.

Well the challenge now is that if you really want to do away with a tenth of your earnings, then use it to bring someone out of poverty instead of wasting it overfeeding already overfed daddy GOs.

#TAPChallenge

If you can call your pastor [b]overfed

Then you have no business in the church
It means you dont see the pastor as a shepherd of Christ
You are deceiving yourself with such mindset in church.
Just Stay at home on sunday.

I am sure u will also ask me to show u where pastors are referred to as shepherds in the bible. cheesy

Secondly, i hope 10 percent of your last month earning actually went to the "poor"
If not all these brouhaha is actually pretending
And thats because you dont pay tithe and u dont want others to pay.
We know the truth behind it.

By the way you are just being a liar by saying that tithing is a "law" in today's church
The last time i checked, majority of Christians in nigerian churches dont pay tithe.
Many dont even drop offerings and many drop lesser denomination notes when they do.
You dont have to tell lies by saying "tithing" is a law in churches.

9 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

If you can call your pastor overfed
Then you have no business in the church
It means you dont see the pastor as a shepherd of Christ
You are deceiving yourself with such mindset in church.
Just Stay at home on sunday.

I am sure u will also ask me to show u where pastors are referred to as shepherds in the bible. cheesy

Secondly, i hope 10 percent of your last month earning actually went to the "poor"
If not all these brouhaha is actually pretending
And thats because you dont pay tithe and u dont want others to pay.
We know the truth behind it.

A pastor who flies private jets and goes about with armed security guards while his members are hungry is not just overfed but greedy.

We all are shepherds. I rather deceive myself than decieve and defraud others in the name of God.

I stay at home on Sunday anytime I want to.

Well, if you must know 10% of my salary a okrika business for someone. You can do the same. That's what the challenge is about.

I don't pay tithe to any pastor and I have never done so. I am only concerned people are being deceived into tithing.

#TAPChallenge

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

A pastor who flies private jets and goes about with armed security guards while his members are hungry is not just overfed but greedy.

We all are shepherds. I rather deceive myself than decieve and defraud others in the name of God.

I stay at home on Sunday anytime I want to.

Well, if you must know 10% of my salary a okrika business for someone. You can do the same. That's what the challenge is about.

I don't pay tithe to any pastor and I have never done so. I am only concerned people are being deceived into tithing.

#TAPChallenge
Is flying private jet a sin?
Pls where did he fly the private jet to?
Is the private jet for attending night clubs?
Pls answer.
I can as well say its a sin for you to own a car.
I hope you know you can live without a car.
Jesus nor Paul didnt own cars.
Or do you agree its a sin to own a private car in a poor country?

And where is the hungry member that went to church and wasnt given food?

Pls can u tell us the identity of the hungry member?
Or its simply your fabrication....
In a desperate attempt to sound credible.
Just like Judas did when he saw the alabaster

10 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by 0temSapien: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
princechurchill:
Giving God little out of the abundance u have gotten is a personal decision... Don't tell a man how to spend his fortune if u didn't contributed a dime
God never and wouldn't ask you to give him any portion of your belongings. Whoever or whatever asked you for that is a thief, be it Yahweh or Allah or any of the currently imprisoned gods human beings worship.

7 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Read it up
I have, can u tell us the exact point you are driving at ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by 0temSapien: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
ifenes:
A God of vanity asks for tithes, a true God is immaterial. The god of Adeboye, Kumuyi is obviously a material and money loving god.
Kumuyi's stomach is so big because of tithers' money he fed fat on, but 95% of his church members are so lean because of ignorance and poverty.

8 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

I have, can u tell us the exact point you are driving at ?
My point is already made above.
The early church were much more generous than 10 percent.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:
My point is already made above. The early church were much more generous than 10 percent.
and are you aware it was DISTRIBUTED AMONG themselves ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Osezua: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Daddy Freeze Selfish Hidden Agenda On Tithing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB8ycSJyh9U&t=1261s
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

My point is already made above.
The early church were much more generous than 10 percent.

the early church never asked anyone to donate whether 10% ,20% etc.People freely sold their possessions and donated the proceeds to the church.

6 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

the early church never asked anyone to donate whether 10% ,20% etc.People freely sold their possessions and donated the proceeds to the church.
Freely you said.
Good.
So it means you shouldn't wait to be told.

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Is flying private jet a sin?
Pls where did he fly the private jet to?
Is the private jet for attending night clubs?
Pls answer.
I can as well say its a sin for you to own a car.
I hope you know you can live without a car.
Jesus nor Paul didnt own cars.
Or do you agree its a sin to own a private car in a poor country?

And where is the hungry member that went to church and wasnt given food?

Pls can u tell us the identity of the hungry member?
Or its simply your fabrication....
In a desperate attempt to sound credible.
Just like Judas did when he saw the alabaster

Is flying private jets a sin? No. But if a pastor is going to buy a private jet from tithes and offering meant for the poor while the members live in poverty. It is not just a sin but also criminality.

I don't care where it is flown to it could still be to buy alms in South Africa, to heaven or even to night clubs. I care not.

No, it's not a sin for me to own a car. But if I am going to register a charity organization and persuade people to danate to charity only to use it to buy a car for private use, then I am not only sinning but you are free to call me an almed robber. Extend the favour to Daddy Go's especially the one who has 4 private jets.

I know a number of people are living in poverty yet still members of the church. The Pastor don't give a damn so #TAP is challenging Nigerians to help.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

and are you aware it was DISTRIBUTED AMONG themselves ?
And with time, they set up a panel of seven Apostles who started overseeing the money and finance.

And later Paul and Peter told them to stop it because many lazy people were taking advantage of it.
Saying:
Let he who doesn't work not eat. 2nd Thes 3:10

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Freely you said.
Good.
So it means you shouldn't wait to be told.

it means no one told them to sell their properties and donate it to the church.The bible never said every one of them did such.Only people who wanted to and no one told the people who didn't contribute that they were under a curse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

And with time, they set up a panel of seven Apostles who started overseeing the money and finance.

And later Paul and Peter told them to stop it because many lazy people were taking advantage of it.
Saying:
Let he who doesn't work not eat. 2nd Thes 3:10

The point is they distributed the money among themselves in that Acts , Is that how its been done in churches today?

besides... nowhere is tithe ever mentioned ( keep that in mind )

7 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

Is flying private jets a sin? No. But if a pastor is going to buy a private jet from tithes and offering meant for the poor while the members live in poverty. It is not just a sin but also criminality.
So tell us the name of the pastor who bought jet with tithe
And pls give evidence for your accusation.
Otherwise call yourself a liar

rejosom:

I don't care where it is flown to it could still be to buy alms in South Africa, to heaven or even to night clubs. I care not.
If you dont care then stay silent.
If that jet went to proclaim the Gospel in 150 countries
Then u have no point.
The gospel is more important than food
Food rottens here on earth
The gospel saves u for eternity

rejosom:

No, it's not a sin for me to own a car.
Of course, greedy u.
Before nkor.
Every nigerian is righteous in his own eyes

rejosom:

But if I am going to register a charity organization and persuade people to danate to charity only to use it to buy a car for private use, then I am not only sinning but you are free to call me an almed robber. Extend the favour to Daddy Go's especially the one who has 4 private jets.

Oh so your accusation is that the money was used for only jet
Anyway we are still waiting for evidence
And there are charity organizations with cars and jets
Its what they use it for that matters
But your stingyness to God, wont allow u know

rejosom:

I know a number of people are living in poverty yet still members of the church. The Pastor don't give a damn so #TAP is challenging Nigerians to help.

Show us the people.
Enough propaganda already

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

The point is they distributed the money among themselves in that Acts , Is that how its been done in churches today?

besides... nowhere is tithe ever mentioned ( keep that in mind )
Hey oga, they didnt distribute everything among themselves.
Go and read the story of Ananias and Saphira
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

it means no one told them to sell their properties and donate it to the church.The bible never said every one of them did such.Only people who wanted to and no one told the people who didn't contribute that they were under a curse

Pls go and read your bible well again
Or download another one
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

So tell us the name of the pastor who bought jet with tithe
And pls give evidence for your accusation.
Otherwise call yourself a liar
All pastors who own private jets got them from tithe and offering of the members. Or did they get them from google money?

If you dont care then stay silent.
If that jet went to proclaim the Gospel in 150 countries
Then u have no point.
The gospel is more important than food
Food rottens here on earth
The gospel saves u for eternity

I have been staying silent and things keep getting worse. People keep getting scammed. You don't need private jets to take the gospel to all the countries of the world. Lies!!!! Lies!!! Lies!!! from scammers. Food rotten on earth so the hungry should be left to die....what a Christian way of thinking.

Of course, greedy u.
Before nkor.
Every nigerian is righteous in his own eyes
I wasn't the one who registered a charity foundation.

Oh so your accusation is that the money was used for only jet
Anyway we are still waiting for evidence
And there are charity organizations with cars and jets
Its what they use it for that matters
But your stingyness to God, wont allow u know

Show us the people.
Enough propaganda already
God does not need money, people do.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:
All pastors who own private jets got them from tithe and offering of the members. Or did they get them from google money?
Prove it
Or stop Telling lies

rejosom:

I have been staying silent and things keep getting worse. People keep getting scammed. You don't need private jets to take the gospel to all the countries of the world. Lies!!!! Lies!!! Lies!!! from scammers.
No its bicycles that travel to other countries
Yeah right grin

rejosom:

Food rotten on earth so the hungry should be left to die....what a Christian way of thinking.
Thats your opinion
If you like twist it to mean anything you want.
A genuine person doenst have to twist lies all over the place.

rejosom:

I wasn't the one who registered a charity foundation.
But u can register hashtag grin

rejosom:

God does not need money, people do.
The gospel first. Thats what pple neeed
All other things are secondary

5 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Hey oga, they didnt distribute everything among themselves.

Go and read the story of Ananias and Saphira

" and sold their possessions and property and distributed them to everyone, as each one had need. " Act 2 vs 45

Can u see ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

" and sold their possessions and property and distributed them to everyone, as each one had need. " Act 2 vs 45

Can u see ?
Is that the place i refered u to?

And pls can u bring all your money and properties to Church this sunday, lets share it?

7 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Osezua: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW3M5vZMzksBiblical Response To Daddy Freeze On Tithing By Apostle Israel Jimah Part 2
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Osezua: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-OgleMN65YBiblical Response To Daddy Freeze On Tithing By Apostle Israel Jimah Part 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.