Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (52739 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Osezua: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyw-A3z3BEBiblical Response To Daddy Freeze On Tithing By Apostle Israel Jimah Part 4
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Prove it
Or stop Telling lies
No vex... U can tell me the multinationals that your Daddy GO owns.

No its bicycles that travel to other countries
Yeah right grin
They could travel with commercial carrier if it was useful to even travel in the first place. But it wasn't the gospel but the ego.

Thats your opinion
If you like twist it to mean anything you want.
A genuine person doenst have to twist lies all over the place.
Nobody twists lie.. A lie is a lie. I can't twist your lie.

But u can register hashtag grin

The gospel first. Thats what pple neeed
All other things are secondary
Get yourself some data and watch the video then come back and tell me that I registered a #tag.
The Gospel is all encompassing... It involves feeding the hungry. Deal with it. And tell your GO he is a rogue for collecting tithes when he is not poor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by ofai: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Tithing is SCRIPTURAL. Ministers of God shouldn't be categorized "poor and needy". The poor and needy have voluntary contributions made for them too. Tithes is a voluntary contribution made for church minister's welfare.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
ofai:
Tithing is SCRIPTURAL. Ministers of God shouldn't be categorized "poor and needy". The poor and needy have voluntary contributions made for them too. Tithes is a voluntary contribution made for church minister's welfare.

This is the lie we are asking people to unlearn.
Tithe is for church minister's welfare.
First fruit is for church minister's welfare.
Offering is for church minister's welfare.
Harvest Thanksgiving is for church minister's welfare.
Stickers and holy oil are for church member's welfare.

Make we open our eyes.

There is no single biblical backing for Christian tithing. Tithing is for the Jews and Jews alone. Even Jews of today don't tithe because there is no temple anymore. It is now you a who claim not to be under the law that the law of tithing is bound.

Muru anya o.
Use that 10% to reduce the number of poor people in Nigeria. Glad u know ministers if God are not poor and lazy. They are wise toiling day and night on how to twist the bible to suite their selfish agenda. Where did they get tithe is for the minister's welfare from?

Abeg #TAP

15 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:
No vex... U can tell me the multinationals that your Daddy GO owns.
Its obvious u have no proof.
Keep swimming bra

rejosom:

They could travel with commercial carrier if it was useful to even travel in the first place. But it wasn't the gospel but the ego.
Just as u also used ego to buy a car when pple around u trek.
Hypocrisy is killing u softly

rejosom:

Nobody twists lie.. A lie is a lie. I can't twist your lie.
Says the person who gave the word tithe his own meaning.
Hiieuuu

rejosom:

Get yourself some data and watch the video then come back and tell me that I registered a #tag.
The Gospel is all encompassing... It involves feeding the hungry. Deal with it. And tell your GO he is a rogue for collecting tithes when he is not poor.

Stop making noise.
Abraham didnt pay tithe to a poor man
You keep demonstrating ignorance of scripture

4 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by ofai: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

Make we open our eyes.

There is no single biblical backing for Christian tithing. Tithing is for the Jews and Jews alone. Even Jews of today don't tithe because there is no temple anymore. It is now you a who claim not to be under the law that the law of tithing is bound.

Muru anya o.
Use that 10% to reduce the number of poor people in Nigeria. Glad u know ministers if God are not poor and lazy. They are wise toiling day and night on how to twist the bible to suite their selfish agenda. Where did they get tithe is for the minister's welfare from?

Abeg #TAP

Keep deceiving yourself. How much and how often do you give to the poor and needy even? Hypocrite!

The new testament early church gave all that they had (beyond a tenth) and you are here lamenting over a tenth. Study your scriptures.

Are you being forced to tithe? Why are you so bitter when others willingly tithe? Do you think every pastor is selfish and materialistic?

Tithing is older than the law. It is not compulsive in the new testament church regardless of its validity.

Minister should be taken care of. They are not beggars. How much have you sown into a ministers life? Do you think they don't have bills to pay and families to run? If you don't want to tithe, congrats.... Leave others who willingly choose to.

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Jalive: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

Make we open our eyes.

Muru anya o.

Abeg #TAP

You guys should start this #TAP challenge very fast and start posting pictures for us to see. We really would appreciate it.

Please don't forget the #poor covers:

The destitutes on the street
The beggars which include able bodied men/women without disability who have taken begging as a profession
That your neighbour who cannot afford 3 square meals a day
The real poor people who live in villages and rural areas
That individual who cannot pay his house rent
That individual who cannot pay the school fees of his 9 children
Hospital bill for the sick

These are just few, you can add more to the list.

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Its obvious u have no proof.
Keep swimming bra

Just as u also used ego to buy a car when pple around u trek.
Hypocrisy is killing u softly

Says the person who gave the word tithe his own meaning.
Hiieuuu

Stop making noise.
Abraham didn't pay tithe to a poor man? From what did Abraham pay tithe and what did he do with the remaining 90%? Have u bothered to check?
I never gave tithe any meaning... You were the one who defined it and I went with your definition. Now who is a liar?

I wouldn't collect charity money to buy a car when people are trekking, if I do then you defined me well... A hypocrite. So now u know what your Daddy GO is right?

Help me with the name of the multinationals that can buy 4 private jets for one GO

7 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jalive:

You guys should start this #TAP challenge very fast and start posting pictures for us to see. We really would appreciate it.

Please don't forget the #poor covers:

The destitutes on the street
The beggars which include able bodied men/women without disability who have taken begging as a profession
That your neighbour who cannot afford 3 square meals a day
The real poor people who live in villages and rural areas
That individual who cannot pay his house rent
That individual who cannot pay the school fees of his 9 children
Hospital bill for the sick

These are just few, you can add more to the list.

Thanks bro..the list goes on and on. A little can do much more.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

Abraham didn't pay tithe to a poor man? From what did Abraham pay tithe and what did he do with the remaining 90%? Have u bothered to check?
I never gave tithe any meaning... You were the one who defined it and I went with your definition. Now who is a liar?

I wouldn't collect charity money to buy a car when people are trekking, if I do then you defined me well... A hypocrite. So now u know what your Daddy GO is right?

Help me with the name of the multinationals that can buy 4 private jets for one GO

U seem to be looking for another floater
I thought u said tithe was for only hungry people...

Keep looking for floating straws.

Meanwhile
We are still waiting for the proof of your accusations undecided

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
ofai:

Keep deceiving yourself. How much and how often do you give to the poor and needy even? Hypocrite!
Honestly I haven't given much... But I have challenge myself to help someone start a business no matter how little.

The new testament early church gave all that they had (beyond a tenth) and you are here lamenting over a tenth. Study your scriptures.
Yes Sir, they gave to be shared amongst themselves. Not to Ministers.

Are you being forced to tithe? Why are you so bitter when others willingly tithe? Do you think every pastor is selfish and materialistic?
Am I being forced to tithe? Yes. People are deceived, lied to, and threatened to tithe. Sir, most of them are... The ones who can't move without armed security guards watch out for those ones. They are not just materialistic, the are materials.

Tithing is older than the law. It is not compulsive in the new testament church regardless of its validity.
Really, Tithing on what exactly?

Minister should be taken care of. They are not beggars. How much have you sown into a ministers life? Do you think they don't have bills to pay and families to run? If you don't want to tithe, congrats.... Leave others who willingly choose to.

Well they should come clean and say that they need money and not telling you you are giving to God only to use it satisfy their selfishness. Well, when their bills are paid they create more.. They buy private jets so that you keep maintaining for them. Tell me who did Jesus pay tithe to?

5 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

U seem to be looking for another floater
I thought u said tithe was for only hungry people...

Keep looking for floating straws.

Meanwhile
We are still waiting for the proof of your accusations undecided
Yes and I still stand on that... If you must tithe..then use it for the poor ones. Not wasting it on rich people.

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:
Yes and I still stand on that... If you must tithe..then use it for the poor ones. Not wasting it on rich people.
ehn stand on your straws,
nobody cares.....

At least we are following Abrahams footsteps here.

next

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Is that the place i refered u to?

And pls can u bring all your money and properties to Church this sunday, lets share it?

Exactly, Don't be gullible next time you bring your money to church and pastor collects it , It should be shared among you all that are present if you want to follow the footstep of those in Acts .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

nobody cares.....

next

I am sure you are following his footsteps here. So are you really paying tithes from spoils of war? Or did Abraham pay from his possessions? How about the remaining 90% how do you follow Abraham on that still. Abrahamian, how about the willingness to sacrifice your son. I am sure you have that as well.

I thought you were following Jesus...my bad.

15 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

nobody cares.....

next

Abraham married his maid , I hope you are doing that ?

and Abraham tithed just once , how come yours is weekly and monthly ? grin

12 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Exactly, Don't be gullible next time you bring your money to church and pastor collects it , It should be shared among you all that are present if you want to follow the footstep of those in Acts .

Oga go and read the story i referred u to
Stop meandering up and down
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Abraham married his maid , I hope you are doing that ?

and Abraham tithed just once , how come yours is weekly and monthly ? grin
Abraham paid tithes of all he had.
And priests were hard to come by those days.
So .... No big deal
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

I am sure you are following his footsteps here. So are you really paying tithes from spoils of war? Or did Abraham pay from his possessions? How about the remaining 90% how do you follow Abraham on that still. Abrahamian, how about the willingness to sacrifice your son. I am sure you have that as well.

grin grin grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Stop making noise.

CASE CLOSE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

Abraham paid tithes of all he had
While The spoils of war were returned to king of sodom

Go and read your bible properly.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

and Abraham tithed just once

Don’t say he tithed once . Rather say was recorded once . Everything about them were not on print

how come yours is weekly and monthly ? grin

It’s a choice . The nitty gritty is not the issue but the principle . Offering belong to God , tithe belong to God , Alms alm for the poor
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Abraham paid tithes of all he had.
And priests were hard to come by those days.
So .... No big deal

Hebrew 7 vs 4

Consider then how great this Melchizedek was. Even Abraham, the great patriarch of Israel, recognized this by giving him a tenth of what he had taken in battle.

Felixomor grin grin tenth of what he taken in battle .

Who are the priests today ? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Abraham paid tithes of all he had
While The spoils of war were returned to king of sodom

Go and read your bible properly.

Did you write this? This is what your pastor told you?

Read it yourself this time around don't read with someone's brain again.

8 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Hebrew 7 vs 4

Consider then how great this Melchizedek was. Even Abraham, the great patriarch of Israel, recognized this by giving him a tenth of what he had taken in battle.

That guy is funny.

4 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
petra1:

Don’t say he tithed once . Rather say was recorded once . Everything about them were not on print

It’s a choice . The nitty gritty is not the issue but the principle . Offering belong to God , tithe belong to God , Alms if for the poor

who told you tithe is a principle .

So those apostles didn't read the story of Abraham, Still they didn't twist it to collect tithe , can't u see the fraud already ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Hebrew 7 vs 4

Go and read the bible well.
"Tithes" was used for a reason
Plural my dear, plural.
He paid from everything he had including spoils of war.

Our priest today is Christ
Called after the order of Melchizedek.
So paying tithe to the body of Christ, is scriptural

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Oga go and read the story i referred u to
Stop meandering up and down

Oga, the story is clear . they didn't collect money and pocket it . they distributed everything grin grin

Act 4 vs 35 , Apostles distribute to all

6 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
petra1:

It’s a choice . The nitty gritty is not the issue but the principle . Offering belong to God , tithe belong to God , Alms if for the poor

God does not need money...Open your eyes. People need money. It's better given to those who really really need it.

5 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Oga, the story is clear . they didn't collect money and pocket it . they distributed everything grin grin

Act 4 vs 35 , Apostles distribute to all
And how long did the distribution continue?
Continue swimming my dear.

Besides can u tell us the name of the pastor that pockets church money?
And give your evidence
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Go and read the bible well.
"Tithes" was used for a reason
Plural my dear, plural.
He paid from everything he had including spoils of war.

Hebrew 7 vs 4 tenth of what he take in battle . grin grin

Our priest today is Christ
Called after the order of Melchizedek.
So paying tithe to the body of Christ, is scriptural

grin grin see twisting . you already know u will flop quickly change to pay to body of Christ Not Christ abi .

did Abraham pay to the Body of Melchizedek ?grin

abeg answer .

I love this aspect we arrived At

13 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Hebrew 7 vs 4 tenth of what he take in battle . grin grin

grin grin see twisting . you already know u will flop quickly change to pay to body of Christ Not Christ abi .

did Abraham pay to the Body of Melchizedek ?grin

abeg answer .

I love this aspect we arrived At
Yes he paid to the body of Melchizedek
Or is Melchizedek's hand part of your body?
Please answer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.