Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

If You Cant Obey Me Leave My World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Cant Obey Me Leave My World (309 Views)

What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders / Corona I Take God Beg You, Leave My Papa Alone – El Rufai’s Son Begs Covid-19 / What Made Me Leave PDP To SDP - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Cant Obey Me Leave My World by alanka(f): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2017
I created this world, I own it, I protect it, repair it and I reserve the ownership. Anyone that would not obey me in my world should go out to his own. I am absolute owner and anyone who must live in it must obey me.
This is the basis; this would be the reason for the second face of our war. When the secret agent started killing my business 6 years ago, I promise them that I will tear this world like paper and now it is time. I would use your disobedience as a reason to bring it down.

You have lost After Life, I will still seize this world away from you, I will destroy it as I have repeatedly said, I used the first face to let you know who you are really standing against, and I would use this second face to let you see what GOD means. You think you know ME but you do not know. At my lowest level, I still broke down the biggest of you. I did not raise my hand to fight yet my enemies are already dying. I will not seize your life away from you. Is yours you will be responsible for it, this world is mine, I would be responsible for it, find an orange, take your knife cut it from the north to the south into two, turn it cut it again now it would be into four, turn it again and cut it two times at different location that would make it to be 8 pieces continue like that till you have as many as possible.

Now start cutting each piece into possible smallest unit…that is how I would cut this world, that is how I would break it, no stone would be on other...every promise of destruction I have made will I achieve in this second face because of your disobedience.
I calculated how you missed the After Life joy five years ago I said 12-12-12 is the end of time in which chance to enter kingdom of God ended, I called, sent letter ran here and there but you thought I was going it for my gain instead for toy to help yourselves you were busy destroying my business, your pastors were proving big men until the time ended on 12-12-12. The lowest common factor of 12-12-12 is 2 and that gives us 666 meaning any date, moment and time after 12-12-12 is evil I, it cannot take you to kingdom of God.

To every disobedience that I have suffered, I will pay you back. I wanted to let you live here and live long since you have lost After Life but I have changed my mind, I will destroy this world I will carry out my first plan, so you shall remember that I own it and I can do whatever I want to do with it. I will destroy it and leave it desolate for 10 billion years, spirit of the dead would be chained in there and would be made to experience fire for 10 billion years after which I would then reverse the universe to a time where there was no time and there would be nothing left except GAP and I would be the GAP.

2018 is the begging of the second face, 18 is completion and combination of 6+6+6 that started 12-12-12 and start from 2018 and would let you see what it means to be GOD. Buhari you not follow me enter 2018…you disobeyed me go away from this world do not follow me into 2018…that is enough for my fight against you all in 2018

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 401 Nigerians Return From Libya / Evil Tyrant Buhari & Mass Graves / Buhari Seeks Withdrawal Of $1bn From Excess Crude Account‎ – Fayose Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.