Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders (1802 Views)

Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha / See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) / Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by Chimaobi377: 9:12am On May 08, 2020
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by CharleyBright(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2020
Gov Wike just dey flex wicked powers for Rivers State.
I wonder what he will do if he were to be President.
But i like the way he is confronting Buhari, and not being Yes Sir Gov to Buhari.
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by clevvermind(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2020
I love Wike. Don't ask me why.

2 Likes

Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by Southwest2023: 9:18am On May 08, 2020
Nobody will ask you. Because we already know you aren't that stable.
clevvermind:
I love Wike. Don't ask me why.

6 Likes

Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by Powerintoxicate: 9:18am On May 08, 2020
Way better than oshiomole that harrased that old woman at the market when he was governor.
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by Tissaia(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2020
Wow amazing he is sober
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by clevvermind(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2020
Southwest2023:
thanks. Go and lick your ass.
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by Nobody: 9:33am On May 08, 2020
the pregnant women should go and rest na
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by donbachi(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2020
She dey find where she go buy nzu(kaolin).

1 Like

Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by hisgrace090: 9:42am On May 08, 2020
I think wike move is a practical example of how to make Nigerians obey laws.

2 Likes

Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by ddippset(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Way better than oshiomole that harrased that old woman at the market when he was governor.
What's better in allowing a woman go for her ante-natals?

Even Hitler would have allowed her go.

See how our youths reason!

1 Like

Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by ddippset(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2020
donbachi:
She dey find where she go buy nzu(kaolin).
This sounds like a discriminatory comment.
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by vanida6: 9:47am On May 08, 2020
Southwest2023:
Brutality!!

1 Like

Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by donbachi(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2020
ddippset:
This sounds like a discriminatory comment.
dont worry..only married men will understand.
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by SpaceTour: 9:55am On May 08, 2020
WIKE na my man

1 Like

Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by ddippset(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2020
donbachi:
dont worry..only married men will understand.
lol

My wife eats it too.

But the way you put it up here sounds discriminatory.
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by samictelecoms12(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2020
That's very nice of him

Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by samictelecoms12(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2020
Thats very nice of him
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by ogmask: 5:11pm On May 08, 2020
hisgrace090:
I think wike move is a practical example of how to make Nigerians obey laws.

....but if buhari does anything close to this he is a tyrant , right?
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by Fariq: 5:14pm On May 08, 2020
CharleyBright:
Gov Wike just dey flex wicked powers for Rivers State.
I wonder what he will do if he were to be President.
But i like the way he is confronting Buhari, and not being Yes Sir Gov to Buhari.

Well he is only confronting his own self. Buhari no even send him. He is receiving zero attention from Buhari.
Re: What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders by ogmask: 5:17pm On May 08, 2020
ddippset:
What's better in allowing a woman go for her ante-natals?

Even Hitler would have allowed her go.

See how our youths reason!

Wike locked everyone in not minding the health condition of pple living in th state. We are just locked up in our houses not because testing or contact tracing is ongoing but just pure tyranny and impunity. I can tell you that he is just playing to the gallery and nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

A Short Open Letter To Seun Osewa / BREAKING!!! Mass Resignations Set To Rock Umahi’s Camp! / The Service Chiefs And The Military Hierarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.