Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (706 Views)

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by baski92(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2017

4 Likes

Re: . by Munae(f): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
God bless her new age.
Re: . by baski92(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: . by Kenzico(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Cute family photos!

Congrats to ur mom!

But the girl on yellow is bending somehow.....
Re: . by waxxydude: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Happy birthday ma, but the money wey you use do that cake baba you for use am organise the house well na.

No be everything you go post for Nairaland na.

Kai

Re: . by Gloryr: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
waxxydude:
Happy birthday ma, but the money wey you use do that cake baba you for use am organise the house well na.

Kai

you dey mind the guy.

He just dey pursue likes anyhow....

HBD to your mom sha
Re: . by baski92(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
waxxydude:

Kai
oga tank sir you may your don dey organise finish
Re: . by baski92(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Gloryr:

you dey mind the guy.

He just dey pursue likes anyhow....

HBD to your mom sha
why the hate commet, i no dey fake my life style, i dey ok wetin i get. With the little may God bless me i take ok
Re: . by lilioj: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Happy Birthday Mama, God bless your new age.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
OP, u for put fine cloth on top table na? Go buy linoleum put for floor, it will last and beautify your home.

Happy birthday to your mum, wish her long life and prosperity, hip hip hip hurray!

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy And Instability: The Economist / Industral Machine For Leather And Cloth For Sale. Low Price!!! / Household Small Chaff Cutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.