Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! (31077 Views)

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
So I'm a year older today, the 16th April.

My wife wished me well, and made a big fuss. My kids wished Daddy a Happy Birthday, and made an even bigger fuss! And my 5-year-old daughter made Daddy a card, and signed it for herself and her brother and sister.

Happy Birthday, Siena!

327 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Eketem: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Sir

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by greatgod2012(f): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday sir.

Lovely family!
Your kid's handwriting is lovely. Love the hand-made card.
Your kids are all cute!

Your wife is adorable!

Wishing you long life and more prosperity!

Send my e-cake o

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Eketem:
Happy birthday Sir

Thanks brother. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Eyop: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Oga Siena smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by thorpido(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Siena.
Wish you many more years.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by peacengine(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday sir, may God grant you many more years ahead

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by rvpbae: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Awwww. How nice cheesy

Happy birthday! More blessings!

You daughter SURELY can not go to the shops without you....I mean, who's gonna drive and pay for the goodies? cheesy grin

Have a good one.

*you sef fine o* tongue

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thank you all, my Nairaland family.

And the toddler in my arms is my son, lol. I think he's being mistaken for a girl! grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by thorpido(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:
Thank you all, my Nairaland family.

And the toddler in my arms is my son, lol. I think he's being mistaken for a girl! grin
Lol,i thought he was a girl too.He's a pretty boy.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by uboma(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday to you Siena. All the best to you and family.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Miami11: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday to the most decent nairaland family man

Gods blessing all the way
May you continue loving your family and inspiring many.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by herrlekan(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Siena the great.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by atikubaba(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
happy birthday Siena ,LLNP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Amen, all, and thank you. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by PresVA: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Very lovely kiss kiss ... A wonderful birthday to you, wish you and your family greater love and happiness!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by DAvIt0(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lovely family Man. Happy Birthday....Cheers!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Connoisseur(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Finally, I now know how Siena looks

Happy birthday to you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by nwaanambra1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Connoisseur:
Finally, I now know how Siena looks

Happy birthday to you

he doesn't hide his identity - he is a very decent man. quite unlike some that inspires evil cheesy lipsrsealed

@topic - oga siena dat ur son hhmmmm!!!! u better get ready for plenty baby mamas! cheesy cheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR! ABUNDANT BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR LOVELY FAMILY cool

oga seun and lalasticlala abeg let this topic reach hq in honor of one of your oldest and very respectful member. cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by boldx(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday my beloved brother and mentor. You are a blessing to our generation. I read your biography on how you grew up. Thank God you are where you are today. You have a lovely family. Am so happy for you. Remain ever blessed.
Chiebube/Boldx

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by edwife(f): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday Siena, all the best! smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by bigt2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday to you sir. Long life and prosperity in Jesus name. Igba odun one second oooo oooo. Wow so this is you?
Wonderful shocked

Lalasticlala oya see snake angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday mr Sienna. Wishing you all the best.
#happy family you've got. ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Bolade005: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't really know much about you but I do understand you command a whole lot of respect in here and that says a lot about your personality. I am in awe of you. You're a great man.

Happy Birthday to you bro.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by byvan03: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday Siena!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by dearsly(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
I tap into your Joy!.....May people from now on say positive things about me and family including all Nairalanders who tap into this from today in Jesus name!....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! #bless

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by peterjero(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday to our nairaland encyclopedia of Automobiles, as you celebrate today may you always find that reason to show more love and concern to people around you even in the face of a terroristic world, may you grow old to carry all your grandkids and see your grandkids test drive your cars in Jesus Name..... Amen #daddysiena

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Deejavuu(f): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday. .. Best wishes!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by doveda: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy birthday sir smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Ptoocool(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena, after today you're free to throw that top at me grin

Meanwhile, Happy Bornday to you, wishing you the very best in the years ahead.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! by Leeeekeeee: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Birthday Boss Siena..

Ndi Isi Nairaland...

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter As Your Baby Or Family Cream / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.