Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Encounter With Sars In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With Sars In Rivers State (391 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Sars In Rivers State by justino57(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
We were just coming back from work construction WORk it was around 6pm that faithful day we we're going home the next thing we held was STOP there hey u they where chasing us we we're just 4 of us in our car the man said stop the other said park park my bro was the one driving he said officer which one should I do is it to park here or stop here the SARS guy said stop there or I east all of u before u know it 11 of them cameout from nowhere jezzz 3 of them were pointing DE gun at me the said u ....I know u u smoke weed being me were as I don't even smoke the guy other guy said to me I will shot u u people are all criminals the worst part is that all the people passing saw us how the where pointing guy at us. Finally the said u people should go that our cup go soon full omg just like that the messesd our car up that night the release 10 gunshot up b4 leaving End SARS now abeg
Re: My Encounter With Sars In Rivers State by rifasenate11(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
mehn, sorry for your encounter with those devils, thier menance needs to be checked.. though ur English has started the process already.grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Sars In Rivers State by AnodaIT(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Even as SARS wicked, dem no get liver to hold person with dis kind English

(1) (Reply)

Reps Summon Telecoms Firms Over Non – Payment Of Taxes / Men Who Abducted A 76-yr-old And Demanded N80m Ransom, Arrested, Victim Rescued / Suicide Victim Video Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.