Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Chelsea Wins Carling Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Wins Carling Cup (4222 Views)

Footballers Queue Up To Mock Man United After Embarrassing Carling Cup Exit / The league cup in England known as Carling cup name as being changed / Carling Cup Final: Wigan Vs Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2007
What a pity for "arson vengeance",
He really didnt need the cup as he said, he's grooming for the future.To hell with the future lets talk about the present,today is a gift and thats the only reason it's called the "present".
All he needed was just chelsea humiliation, and thanks to the experience of the players we fielded we didnt allow that o happen.
Assuming wenger's young lads carried the day then you will the real stuff he's made of.He will start his criticism from the players up to the chairman of the club.saying young players are better off than cash.
Why should you concentrate building a club for the future that's b***s**t,is it a family enterprise.And what is the tendency that the next coach taking over from him will hold on to those young lads,at the long run these young lads will find their way to chelsea and will be winning trophies they couldnt have won in arsenal.
Success of a coach only depends on you winning trophies whether you fielded over-age players or not.And thats what jose has been doing, so what's the heck about that?Thats is the reason of giving him a contract, just win trophies, dont care the kind of players you sign, just continue winning, ok?
And thats what CHELSEA is doing, 1 gotten 3 more to go,
3 GBOSA!!!! for CHELSEA JOO!!!!! GBOSA, GBOSA, GBOSA, Case closed
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by belloti(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2007
Razorr, na wa for your dirty mouth oh by invoking the wrath of some unseen hand. Should you feel so bad after what drogba did to our little kids?. We thank God it was the booth of lanky Abou Diaby not someone like the Animal (Baptista). Terry would have joined chech in shopping for some fashionable head and neck gears. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by Vieira(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2007
Chidi,

In terms of football Kolo is more highly rated than Obi.

If they were both up for sale right now, Kolo will command a bigger fee.

Obi can with all that baggage and what has he done since? Nothing!

I actually forgot another song that was popular:

what a waste of money!
This was aimed at Shevchenko and Obi
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by kitaun(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2007
@Vieira, that being soft on Chidichris aint 4 me, I wonder why he's acting like he's Mikel's image maker, Mikel vs Toure? Useless comparison by any standard! And 4 dis Chidi and other blues yapping dust, I guess some of u dont know what d word 'hardliner' means, another rookie dumb boy denigrating Wenger 4 his consistent youth development policy! Well like their papa blue would say . . . its a public forum sha lol
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by loyika(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
I don't know what makes me sad the most cry.

The fact that i just realised that there are still kiddies that try to act as if they understand the dynamics of football

or

The fact that these kiddies are on Nairaland cry

Case in point It seems to me, and i have been feeling this for a long time, that most (70 percent) Chelsea supporters are not Chelsea supporters but are Jose supporters. either that or they mix the 2 up.

Arsenal were a successful club way before Arsene Wenger was born, so what is this rubbish about Chelsea winning trophies. Guys embarassed go and have a look at your cabinet and count how many trophies you have. Granted Jose has brought about the most successful period in chelsea's LONG history, But dare i mention; Bertie Mee, Herbert Chapman, George Graham and Arsene Wenger. 4 different guys, 4 different sucessful Arsenal eras.

Does anyone thinks Jose will be at chelsea for 5 years undecided

You all might feel cool about him, shame your owner (and the only fan that matters) doesn't feel the same way. All i keep hearing is "Jose has won the Champions League!!" But CLOWNS he won it with Porto, not CHELSEA . And thats the point, Roman is not impressed as you blues fans about all these domestic titles you keep holding up. He didn't employ Jose to win 10 Prem Titles, he employed Jose to win 10 CL with CHELSEA.

People talk about the folly of arsene's youth policy, but if truth be told, Roman must have been wondering when he saw JT, "Hey that guy is not fit and almost died, are you telling me we have no Centreback replacement in our whole squad, that we have to draft an unfit Terry because we want to win the CARLING CUP ". I also asked some Chelsea fans this question, "When does Cudicini get to see a game "

Like someone said, it was a win/win situation for Arsene, unlike you all, he knows Jose might not be able to stomach the Russian's interference for much longer and might jump ship (or get booted out) soon enough. Then we will see what happens to all these so called Chelsea fans tongue.

A true fan is known not when things are going on well at their club, as success has so many friends. Lets see where you all are if Chelsea do not win the trophies and are going through a down period. then we will seperate the Shaft from the Wheat.

Now do not get me wrong, CHELSEA DESERVED TO WIN ON SUNDAY Of that there is no arguement, and all this Kolo/Mikel stuff is just stupid (why do we like stupid arguements like this on Nairaland ) But like i said on the Guuners thread, lets see how Chelsea is in 10 years, (with or without Jose, more a case of without) Lets see what the chelsea brand will look like, lets see how chelsea will look like without JT, Cech, Drogs, Lamps and co (you had brilliant players before, but apart from the spare FA Cup, you guys didn't win that much did you).

So Chelskites cool, enjoy your wins, its your time and you better savour it, so that you all will have something to look back at when you win nothing, or when Jose leaves, (will you all leave with him i wonder ) Even with the 5 trophies Jose has won, Chelsea are not a bigger club than Arsenal (and please ask any true Chelsea fan about that assertion) Not Bigger in the UK and not bigger in the world (whether that will be the case in 10 years i don't know , but as at now, you are not a bigger club, and i am not talking about Money tongue)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by kitaun(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2007
Loyika, how u dey jare? Hope the cafe u dey use dey aight 2day? lol
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by justkunmi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2007
loyika and his long posts again. . . .omo, free ur keyboard small now grin
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by kitaun(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2007
JK, how was that too long?
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by loyika(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2007
Wait JK , you see long posts by Chris and co, but you didn't say a word, but then you see a post by someone that hasn't posted for a while and you comment

Wow and to think Jesus felt he had problems with Judas undecided

kIT, The cafe is still Sh@#y, will report them to Nuhu, cause they are ripping naija guys off their hard earned cash tongue tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by loyika(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2007
kit cool

No mind JK wink, Na beef since that Arsenal - Mania arguement grin and his "Loyika is Adams Oshiomole; Anti OBJ, Anti Govt and Anti Scum". assertions

Besides if not for this useless place, i would have gone to the scummy thread and said hi to 4play and co wink

cool GOONER 89

P.S. I no hear from you again oh, i go try hail you later on sha.
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by kitaun(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2007
Loyiks, abeg no vex jare, we go word l8r, Jk na anoda Judas? Lmao
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by 9ja4eva: 5:38am On Mar 01, 2007
Muminho shld be off this season if speculations are real.He shld sit his dumb ass down n stop taking on clubs that have a future.If u want to blast back pls indicate in your post one skillful youth in Chelseas club(Under 21).
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by dazangel11(f): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2007
Na Carling cup una win wey una dey happy like this shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by dazangel11(f): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2007
Na Carling cup una win wey una dey happy like this? shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by slimnike(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2007
dazangel11:

Na Carling cup una win wey una dey happy like this? shocked shocked
Go and watch Man U carling Cup match last season and see the celebration.
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by shens2006(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2007
@dazangel11\

which club u dey fight for sef?
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by 9ja4eva: 3:41am On Mar 03, 2007
Manchester United celebrated cos it was more like d first time for the youths not the old players.Chelsea sees it as an achievement cos dis is their first for time oldest,older and , players so wat do u expect?
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by slimnike(m): 6:02am On Mar 08, 2007
First time for which youth?
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by Abdblues(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2007
Man U's youths now:
Van der Sar, Neville, Brown, Vidic, Ferdinand, Silvestre, Evra, Ronaldo, Richardson,, O'Shea, Giggs, Park, Saha, Rooney.
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by slimnike(m): 12:47am On Mar 09, 2007
Abdblues:

Man U's youths now:
Van der Sar, Neville, Brown, Vidic, Ferdinand, Silvestre, Evra, Ronaldo, Richardson,, O'Shea, Giggs, Park, Saha, Rooney.

Youths. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by 9ja4eva: 5:55am On Mar 09, 2007
Yeah they are youths compared to some other clubs.
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by wormedup(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2007
9ja4eva:

Yeah they are youths compared to some other clubs.

compared to what other clubs? golf clubs ?
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by Akolawole(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2007
@Wormedup and Adblues

You have time to respond to a (*) sha
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by mukina2: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2007
wormedup:

compared to what other clubs? golf clubs ?

now this is funny . wormy you na die!!!!!!! was a typho you didnt havce to bite me tongue
golf club kei grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by kitaun(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2007
Some posts make one puke like mad!
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by 9ja4eva: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2007
Compared to CHELSEA
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by slimnike(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2007
some people are really hungry.
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by 9ja4eva: 4:56am On Mar 14, 2007
Like you?
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by slimnike(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2007
I just ate. grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by 9ja4eva: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2007
Check dis stuff out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBj7awIWwxY

Eat well.Why is Chelsea so boring?
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by Abdblues(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2007
That video just sums up what man u and their fans are about doesnt it? Enjoyable though
Advice: when you have no more points the best thing for you to do is to shut it!!!!
Re: Chelsea Wins Carling Cup by Abdblues(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2007
And you can watch this if you want something with more humility and less obscenities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6BMlB8KIw4

Blue is the colour!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend / AFCON 2012: Libya Vs Zambia (2 - 2) On January 25th 2012 / Forget Football And Read Dis If U Want To Make It In Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.