Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters (917 Views)

Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by hmabdool(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
"Atiku is the last hope of looters and criminally minded societal misfits in Nigeria. He is the only hope for them to stage a come back and I want you to close your eyes and imagine Atiku as President and PDP as ruling party. They will return as hungry lions and loot with anger and make sure that they cover up for what they lost in 4 years. This will never happen because the hand of God is upon Nigeria. After 2019 election which his Excellency Dr Muhammadu BUHARI will win convincingly before midday, corrupt individuals and criminals will completely run out of town. Nigeria will then progress steadily to greatness, by the Grace of God."

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by hmabdool(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by python1: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Gbam. That is why they are doing everything possible to sell the armed robber to us. We no go buy.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by TheHistorian(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku is a fraudster.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by hmabdool(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
python1:
Gbam. That is why they are doing everything possible to sell the armed robber to us. We no go buy.

God's willing it won't happen, only the criminally minded people and Ipork terrorist cheesy ;Dwill support the Vagabond undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:
Atiku is a fraudster.
locally and international fraudster grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by Cajal(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:
Atiku is a fraudster.
...I think so

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by yarimo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Op may God bless you with good things 10000000000 * for this wonderful and useful thread grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by otil1: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
BMC!
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by ratcock: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Zombies maturation thread.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by Archangel15: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu

Rochas Okorocha

Maina etc are all Saints abi?

Corruption fighting is the tool to deceive low I. q zombies

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by Stalwert: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Indeed Atiku is the last hope for all looters their last stand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by kolaaderin: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Yes Atiku is their last shot for grabbing the national purse to continue the looting. That was why every Vulture and hyena from all aspect of corrupt past of Nigeria are braising up in support for his presidency through the same party known for nothing but corruption.
What I cant still understand is why are some Nigerian are hell bent in returning this country to PDP and the bandit of Robbers. I'm beginning to think some part of this country want this country to fail so they can claim there own country and that is why they have been putting Nigeria in bad spot both home and abroad.

Atiku is their last stand and we the patriotic Nigerians will never allow it to happen. I'm braising up with my voters card, will surely be there in 2019 no matter where I'm on this world globe, I'm returning home to vote.
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by earthsync(f): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
wasn't that the same thing that was said about buhari but look
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by UncleJudax(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku ist so corrupt, he was a card-carying APC member up until just a Week ago. grin

NIGERIA...Useless people yakpa

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
OP, Where is/are the loot that the present Government claimed to have recovered

Should Atiku win both party primary and general presidential elections, he won't be any worse than Mr Buhari.

I am okay with any candidate that would rival Mr Buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by hmabdool(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:
Atiku is a fraudster.

Gbam!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by hmabdool(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
yarimo:
Op may God bless you with good things 10000000000 * for this wonderful and useful thread grin grin

God bless u too, u are a patriot
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by hmabdool(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2017
ratcock:
Zombies maturation thread.

U need this grin grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by hmabdool(m): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Stalwert:
Indeed Atiku is the last hope for all looters their last stand.

U are a fellow patriot

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by Sirjamo: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2017
otil1:
BMC!
Nonsense, give a shoe shiner the kind of money Dr clueless had, he would do hundred times better.
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by Sirjamo: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2017
May God let us see 2019, Atiku Afeku, by the time we finish dazing him
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by Cannonleo(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2017
Ehmmmmmm wrong thread please, bail out
Re: Atiku Abubakar As "President"the Last Hope Of Looters by Caseless: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ashamed Of This Current Fuel Scarcity -- VP Osinbajo / Liberia Run-off Poll: Jonathan Meets Candidates, Sues For Peace / Photos Of Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.