Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Former Oyo Governor And Wife In London As Daughter Bags Master's Degree. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Oyo Governor And Wife In London As Daughter Bags Master's Degree. PICS (1234 Views)

Fani-Kayode Visits Fasoranti As Daughter Is Buried (Photo) / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) / Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Oyo Governor And Wife In London As Daughter Bags Master's Degree. PICS by Angelanest: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
The family of former Governor of Oyo State, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala are currently in a joyous mood as one of their daughters, Olamiposi, bags a professional MBA Degree in Oil & Gas Management from the prestigious Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, United Kingdom.

This brings her Masters Degrees to two having bagged an MSC in Business Information System from Bolton University, UK in the year 2008.

The graduand, who is an official of one of the subsidiary companies of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC Retail Limited, was joined by her proud parent at the Convocation ceremony.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/akalas-daughter-bags-a-masters-degree-in-oil-and-gas-management.html

Re: Former Oyo Governor And Wife In London As Daughter Bags Master's Degree. PICS by Angelanest: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Former Oyo Governor And Wife In London As Daughter Bags Master's Degree. PICS by olasaad(f): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
The graduand, who is an official of one of the subsidiary companies of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC Retail Limited.

So she works in NNPC is OK. We all know that Oil business is Oily to Nigeria politicians.

1 Like

Re: Former Oyo Governor And Wife In London As Daughter Bags Master's Degree. PICS by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin

I promised myself to keep minding my business. But for now I'll suspend it as my New year resolution.

She don dey NNPC already. Chai!!!!

The destruction of the poor is their poverty!!

But why the Head of Akala and the wife con wide like that?

Re: Former Oyo Governor And Wife In London As Daughter Bags Master's Degree. PICS by Samusu(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Their time

(1) (Reply)

No Better Candidate Than President Buhari – Buba Marwa / 2019: Buhari Will Score 50 Percent Votes In South-East – Tony Momoh / PHOTOS: Ongoing Construction On Oshodi-international Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.