Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. (4096 Views)

Some Best Offline Football Games on Android 2019 / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by naijatechgist: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Gaming has always been my antidote to worries. Yes anytime I feel sad or bored I always pick up my phone and start playing game just to keep my self-busy and escape the sad moment for some time.

One of the best game I enjoyed a lot is offline game. Playing offline game will give you the free and fair moment of your time. It’s not power consuming, and above all, no annoying ads except you turn your data on while playing the game.
Now let’s take a closer look at the best offline game for Android phones.

Before we proceed let’s define the offline game for everyone’s understanding.

In a simple definition. Offline game is those type of game that does not require internet access to play.

Here is the list of the best offline games to install on your android phone. There are many games on Google play store but for the sake of our readers, we have selected the best among them.

Now check them out.

1. Into The Dead

Scaring but an amazing game to play. Just luck your door plug in your headphone and play the game but before you go to sleep make sure you have any of your sibling beside you to avoid nightmare.

Into the dead is a game where the player overrun with the dead. You have to run as far as you can to survive but for how long?

Let’s see.

you as the player will be into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. You have to keep moving and running in other to stay alive. When the dead are rising, run.

The game is available on Google Play Store and it’s free.

App version: 2.4.1
App size: 73.8MB
App Compatibility: Android 4.1 or higher
Price: Free.
2. Asphalt 8: Airborne

This is the best racing car game ever with an excellent graphics. The game is just perfect for a touchscreen.

You’ll race in some of the fastest and high built bikes and cars.

App version: 2.7.1
App size: 55.4MB
App Compatibility: Android 2.3 or higher
3. Plague Inc.

In this game, you will be the bad guy. Your work is to create and spread a deadly virus that will shake the world.

Since you want to spread a deadly virus there will be an artificial intelligence that will challenge your efforts. The game is fun to play

App version: 1.12.5
App size: 49.9MB
App Compatibility: Android 4.0 or higher

4. Freeze

Freeze is an animated game that features a great animated movie soundtrack.

Your goal is to escape from danger by reaching a portal. On your way, you will experience gravity by tapping the freeze button which makes the game, even more, fun to play.

The first phase offers 25 unique levels and there are 15 free bonus levels for evaluation.

App version: 2.01
App size: 48.5MB
App Compatibility: Android 4.0.3 or higher

continue reading Here .

Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by gqboyy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Does these games need obb?
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by nobsalis: 3:11am On Dec 06, 2017
gqboyy:
Does these games need obb?

Which one be Obb again

Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by JakeTse: 4:32am On Dec 06, 2017
So where can I download these games? Can I find them on Google Play or FunForMobile? Or could you show me a website that offers download for various games? I also need some great games to relax myself. I currently have CS and God Fire on my Android phone.
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by Daniel2802(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Complete the list, I dy wait.
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by Glaxx(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Asphalt 8 is up to 1 GB
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by naijatechgist: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2017
JakeTse:
So where can I download these games? Can I find them on Google Play or FunForMobile? Or could you show me a website that offers download for various games? I also need some great games to relax myself. I currently have CS and God Fire on my Android phone.
you can download them on Google Play Store or you visit the source to see the direct link...
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2017
nobsalis:

Which one be Obb again
u no sabi obb. haaaayaaaa

Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by Melvinsofty: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2017
modern combat 4 still the best game have played on phone
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by gqboyy(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2017
nobsalis:

Which one be Obb again
Some games after u install the apk u need another data file called obb data files that u save in a folder. Example modern combat 4, the apk is about 28mb but the obb file is about 1gb
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by Aminu212: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
i need a game that does not require obb
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by holysaint1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Aminu212:
i need a game that does not require obb

obb kinda games are lit... But quite heavy..
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by prodiG(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Glaxx:
Asphalt 8 is up to 1 GB
No mind the guy.Immediately i saw this,it became obvious he copied it

Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by Premiumwriter: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Don't waste ur Mb on those games cos the obb files will be very large. Try games like subway surfer, temple run. Also brain games like luminosity, etc
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by naijatechgist: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2017
prodiG:
No mind the guy.Immediately i saw this,it became obvious he copied it
copied it from your blog I guest.... cheesy
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by prodiG(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
naijatechgist:

copied it from your blog I guest .... cheesy
Tsk tsk.Phone blogger that doesn't know what an Obb file is,is that one a blogger? By the way,what you posted here is false because some of those games you posted the need Obb files to work so try to research b4 bringing poo to nairaland tongue
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by naijatechgist: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
prodiG:
Tsk tsk.Phone blogger that doesn't know what an Obb file is,is that one a blogger? By the way,what you posted here is false because some of those games you posted the need Obb files to work so try to research b4 bringing poo to nairaland tongue
Lol cheesy why don't you go and write your own post. If you don't have data to download the obb files then skip the post the and search for temple run and their kind type of gametongue The topic is about free and offline game for android phones not about game with or without obb files cool
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by prodiG(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
naijatechgist:

Lol cheesy why don't you go and write your own post. If you don't have data to download the obb files then skip the post the and search for temple run and their kind type of gametongue The topic is about free and offline game for android phones not about game with or without obb files cool
Keep wallowing in your ignorance.It doesn't bother me cool
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by naijatechgist: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
prodiG:
Keep wallowing in your ignorance.It doesn't bother me cool
And you think I care? tongue
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by prodiG(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
naijatechgist:

And you think I care? tongue
Na u sabi tongue
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by Wearemany(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
See blogger that is looking for traffic � is busy fighting with his clients.... biko you people should go to www.correctblogger.com to get the best Android Tips, How To's and Reviews... everybody knows me.
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by Naughtytboy: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2017
Pls can someone help me with a link to download fifa 14 cracked apk with english commentary.. Thanks
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by naijatechgist: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
prodiG:
Na u sabi tongue
Lol.... why don't you give me an assignment? maybe a topic to go and write on....
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by naijatechgist: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
prodiG:
Na u sabi tongue
Lol.... why don't you give me an assignment? maybe a topic to go and write on....
Re: 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones. by DanielLee5: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Thanks for having contributed your review here, I find it rather informative. I never felt any addiction towards offline games, I guess it is one of their advantages. Another things are online games, Warcraft is my biggest passion and I spend hours daily on upgrading my results.

Brand New Nokia E71 Pro For Sale / Don't Buy The Tecno Spark3 - Full Reason And Why! / Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge Using MTN Startpack Promo Plan