Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Send Me And I Will Lock Down #SARS Hq - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Send Me And I Will Lock Down #SARS Hq (442 Views)

Covid_19 Lock Down: Warri At War With Army, 25 People Dead (video) / 'shut Down Sars', Protesters Demand / Happening Now!! Angry IWO Youths Burn Down SARS Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Me And I Will Lock Down #SARS Hq by topedopechef(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
©Tope omogoroye
No doubt the #ENDSARS online campaign has gained mometum and its with no doubt that this organised and creative ferment has sent chills and as made the police force shiver...
Am of the strong opinion that 'cutting of the head is not the remedy to headache',but what is the essence of a security outfit if those it is meant to protect feel insecured around them.The lessons learnt from special training and special opps endurance sessions which officers of this elite group usually undergo is mainly directed to subjugating, terrifying, consternating and pressuring defenless civilians and publicans in giving out there hard earned money.
What is the purpose of having a force thay can not be put in check,do things the way it should be done and the #SARS are known to denying suspects there civil and legals right and carrying out extra judicial killings, nowhere under the constitution of nigeria is a security force allowed to pronounce a suspect guilty without going through a proper trial and having the opportunity of fair hearing,but we all know this to be #SARS speciality, they arest,prosecute and pass judgement on a suspect and in most cases deprive and debrief him/her of his/her valuables, and the recent and common sexual harassment by #SARS officers should not be left untouched. If the damages done to the society is more than the good,if #SARS makes us insecured,harasses us more thanmakin us feel secured,i see no reason why they should still be around....
For crying out sake,this is an entity with law and order,there are things certain things are done,why should someone just walk up to you and ask for your mobile phone without tendering a warrant or following any lead of intel just because he is a member of a government backed mafian gang called #SARS,this is purely an invasion of one's privacy and any slight show of you showing any resistance will lead to you being brutalised and possibly being woven up as a murder case just because you stood for your right.
On this basis,if the public feels threatened by the presence of this mean,uncivilized,and barbaric outfit, all they need to do is to send me,and i will do everything witout my power and disposal to bring���the downfall of #SARS,i will lock down there headquarters as a one man citizen,for the constitution allow a citizen arrest and thats what i will certainly do....#ENDSARS

Your's faithfully
Tope Omogoroye✍�
Re: Send Me And I Will Lock Down #SARS Hq by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
u can do everything without your power got me atikulating

go and find out what is citizens arrest
Re: Send Me And I Will Lock Down #SARS Hq by KardinalZik(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
#EndSARS!

Their COST greatly outweigh their BENEFITS. What they're supposed to save, THEY KILL.

SARS is a SECURITY PARADOX.
SARS is anti-security.
SARS is insecurity itself.

1 Like

Re: Send Me And I Will Lock Down #SARS Hq by yanshDoctor: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
i think everybody just labeled any police officers sars. not all of them belong to the sars units. especially the once using commercial bus.

i was coming out from Slyke bank one day. when a police officer approached me. he flash his ID and said i'm detective from state CID.

how may i help you? he said i should settle him otherwise he will arrest me. i gave him 2k he refuse he said its 30k. can you imagine 30k just like that?

i told him i'm coming let me collect money inside the bank. i went straight to the supervisor office and complain. the supervisor went to the manager office and report the matter.

the manager told me to go show him the man. as we all came out the officer was still standing there. then i point at him. the manager then ask him why he was harassing me. could you believe that he denied everything. he said he never disturbed me. instantly the bank manager called the commissioner of police and the investigation shows that the police guarding the bank are involved. they are the ones alerting and giving the guy information why he just hang around.

if they see fresh young guy they pass the info to the guy outside.

the worst part of it is that the guy is not from state CID. he is a local police officer from one station but claiming detective from state CID.

the bank manager requested for a new police to guard the bank.

my take is that many of the police harassing people not all belong to the special anti robbery units.

many of them are inspectors and their boys. and they remit proceeds to the DPO.

(1) (Reply)

Sars Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants / SHOCKING!!!! Suspected Cultists Kill Mother And Child In Delta State / Father Allegedly Impregnates 10-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.