Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Check Who's Got The Swagga Brag! Gynad The Next In Line - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Check Who's Got The Swagga Brag! Gynad The Next In Line (1028 Views)

The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) / Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz / Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Who's Got The Swagga Brag! Gynad The Next In Line by Ignatio(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2010
This dude is about to takeover. I'm so feeling the songs. Check em out. Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M7VZRCE2
Re: Check Who's Got The Swagga Brag! Gynad The Next In Line by FatFish: 4:25am On Aug 18, 2010
We all yearn to become famous and leave the previous life in the past.
Re: Check Who's Got The Swagga Brag! Gynad The Next In Line by Ignatio(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2010
^^^ Nice one. Who's she?
Re: Check Who's Got The Swagga Brag! Gynad The Next In Line by FatFish: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
It's me smiley
Re: Check Who's Got The Swagga Brag! Gynad The Next In Line by juicygirl: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2010
lier tht's not you.
Re: Check Who's Got The Swagga Brag! Gynad The Next In Line by FatFish: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2010
Oh so you liked it then juicygirl?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Newbie Here •• Can Somebody Welcome Me With Battle / M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. / Sleakid Vs Mikuz.. Watchout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.