Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) (8603 Views)

Pidgin Cipher!!! / The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Featuring:
Airmark
007Bruce
Giyazz
Elymaxiimus
Krone
Darkenedrebel
Liricyst
Alexpissu
DJ5naira

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Zeus[/size] (god of the sky, lightening and thunder - Airmark)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2680000_zeus_jpegf8a10249c4a62a4092c8ea2e8545c3df

Zeus the king of gods is here, other gods should rise/not against this supreme one, they cant pay that bundle price/
if they tryna xl in foot works...they gon be crippled when I hand them ma thunder strikes!!!/

Dionysus, Hermes, Ares and god of music - Apollo/i sired these kids if you guys don't know/
everyone look up to sky, they're so low/i can send thunder-bolt to bad ones while good ones expect ma rainbow scroll!!!/

for care, justice and order/call on god of sky, lightening and thunder/
I helped poseidon, while crying on waters/'off springs' happy...under my awesome care they never missed their mothers!!!/

Crotus darkened rebel , swallowed poseidon/ordered his release, did nt show ma gun/
amazing how dad let go that son/ grease on my palm, i bring freedom, soothing relief for those sad ones!!!/

All powers belong to zeus, no blasphemy/ 'ma mood' can be hot or cool, dont act funny/
crucify or ban abass , book of acts 14/cos hamas gon fight tooth and nail ..... until all groups adore me!!!/

Prometheus handed flames to the mortals/ma eagle operates in music section...took away his organ /
if the traitor tryna feign kid cudi, he wont have the liver to play immortal !!!/

I completed the rape of europa though i aint from sevilla/ formed a super eagle from periphas/
hoping sunday oliseh sees that/Ma signs and wonders cut across borders...even united kingdom put on their visas!!! /

I rule this kingdom don't be confused/this bull roars on the throne, better take a piss on stools /
cos i tame everything on the loose/no 'witch hunting god', all the wild ones belong to 'zeus'!!!/

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Janus[/size] (god of beginnings, choices and doorways - Alexpissu)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637669_janus_jpeg431ddc9977d7f042c072c64918712c5b
A ruby sky equipped in despair witness a deity crusade
Scoop 5letters descendant of Aries hassock piety shade
Romans flawed in glory crossing bloody rivers to erase thirst
Army with an anthem her solomonic quest fell cursed
Under the radar prayed for hawk-eyed to Argiletum entrance
Janus gift was pure ....gave em eyes behind every hindrance
Creator of time season...flooded Sabines to eternal abyss
Offerings on the Agonalia bestowed hominids bliss
Night watcher bless us with stars to redeem genesis fate
Seer of day Moses path as they lay footprints on free state
The eureka almanac brought Kinetic energy on earth
Mercury fallen we look deeper knowing our birth
Activated minds stocked as movement.... fools despise
We covenant in blood ...baptized in eyes of thy wise
Monument of love tailored fit to our heart shape vows
Now we make event.. carving names on ring at altar bows

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Poseidon[/size] [(god of the sea Darkenedrebel)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637611_poseidon_jpeg3e8357a6a114e201e79b1dc3601597ef

My lexicon induces stiffness, like it's Rigamortis/& I'm a pithy summary of what an evil god is/
a cross-breed of Cronus,Venus & Morpheus/ an offspring of a wizard, & a deceitful sorceress/ who made passionate love in a midland fortress/ & had me conceived in a windy Vortex/
I'm cynical,lyrical, skilful,dauntless/ & there's brim stones secreted in my cerebral cortex/
my palatalized whispers sounds like a million voices/& my exhaled breath could freeze a furnace/
that means I'm paranormal,& I use my pen to floss / plus my trident's the size of a Kenyan dwarf/
I'm an erratic King/ an erritin that's very mean... & a gigantic being/
a sneeze from me causes chaotic springs/ & I'm the starter of the chain-reaction...that made the Titanic sink/
I'm an Ocean dissector, & all of the pantheon knows this/
they thought the Red Sea was off-limits...till I possessed Moses/ I'm the unholy of holies/
a Stygian riddle/ I'm the predator that preys all night ...like a Christian vigil /.
I'm Duke of the waters, & even the bubbly ponds/
call me Po to the Sei to the fÜcking Don !/[/quote]

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Hermes[/size] (god of the Roadways, Travelers, Merchants and Thieves - 007Bruce)

he's the patron of traders, the god of wit, lord of thieves/ who loves to sing/
he brings you sweet dreams when you fall asleep/ & turns to your nightmare when you fück with him/
the gods believe/ he's a worthy kin/ hence he was bestowed the herald staff to conduct souls to the haunted pit/
he fights with thieves that raid your temple/ & comes back at night to invade your temple/ he's a saviour to gods,/
he's there to gore/ that monster you couldnt slay or wrestle/
like when his bravery rescued/
Ares from the brazen vessel/ he wakes the dead too/
like when he strived & walked through/ the underworld to unite eurydice & orpheus/ did I not mention he's the god of wits? so he tries to confuse/ every life he talks to/
with perplexing word, in line with falsehood/
he's crossed path with raging gods/ & on every road of fury, he bravely fought/ crushed & drove gods insane with his train of thought/ so hale & strong/ his athletic body attracts godesses/. . . to slay medussa, he helped persues in his quest & oddyseus/ more to these/. . . this cypher would be nothing if I wasn't featured on it/ cos I'm still the god of wits/ & I'm done talking about my true life/. . . . . . . .      . ..I'm  Off with my winged sandal, GOODBYE!/

6 Likes 7 Shares

[size=28pt]Ares[/size] (god of war Dj5Naira)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637674_kratos_jpeg8fabb5638e1a1263606f69c806e8ede2
I'm draftin' ma own history in reverse/ compressed like my verse/ Hydra know thee as thy murderous ravage/ I leave ogre a permanent damage/
We lock you in Pandora's Box if your soul is filled with nervousness & gabbage/
Gaia, tell them im all about brutality, n rejects merciful challenge/
The alter ego of a “MAVIN star”, a ruthless, merciless “savage!!”/

My telekinesis on cassock/ causes turbulence, havoc/ u can't dodge all of the blows I throw, they get creased at least/ torture victims as I like, end west tribes ..then 'march' to the east for feasts/
I never handle rusty spears, all 've been greased by priests/
I'm the perfect 'soldier', and if u can't SEE that, EAT more YEAST/
6ft 1inch, a height that fits for the god of gods & the Beast of Beasts/

Strength for strength, u be beaten/ i'll have you puma eaten/ ping Halirrhothius when the prisoner brawled/ I had the visitor mauled/
You sinister small/ if endurance is equivalent to length, sure this minister tall/
Jump 3rice the height of Eiffel Tower, only to land ....and proceed on another similar fall!!!!/

I wrap up my writtens and say that's all . . . but they be like Christopher MOORE!!!/
Kratos puts me in his war talk when stagin' sentence/
Too much things to say 'bout myself the page is endless/
Mortals don't talk bout Greeks, Johnny without this Cage mentioned/
This sage is a legend/ ima capo at the back seat of a '2-steering limousine', im driven by 'rage and vengeance!'/

Unmoved mood, no heirs here whining/ never smiles or 'open teeth' like one of those 'green, round NL smileys!'/
ROBBin' minds with movin' legion/ HOT Aphrodite & cherubic demons/
Showed No Love like Em & Wayne in cupid season/ melted foolish heathen/ slice mortals, zero out brothers 'til I blunt ma Arthurian swords . . . . then when no longer sharp, my maids use it to trim hairs in my pubic region/

Death, no penance/ the wage o' this menace/ ...coulda been longer than this, I had some plays rationed, scanty intro/ cos we slayed nations, plenty peepo/
+ im ne'er in the bay alone, a randy Pharoah/ somethin' y'all need to hear from this Pre-Thracian, angry negro/ sorry to bust ya bubble, everything I just played is fictional, im nothing but a PlayStation antihero/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Dionysus[/size] (god of wine Krone)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637588_dionysus_jpega7d1f5b9fe1aab73e93262b602a32d19
I’m the One divine/ the grand orator, and protector of the vine/
preaching civilization and custom rites/ progeny of lord of the skies . . .and so my aura’s bright/
peaceful, yet sting harder than porcupines/ stay sober like a brave soldier, yet, happily drunk with pride/
immortalised. . . It's Dionysus, the god of wine!/
loathed by Hera for the case of my birth/ oh, how she degraded my worth/ and sought to have me erased from the earth /
but it was my right to choose/ not to die in feud/ I never engage in a fight to lose/
too young to stand against her so I hid in the thighs of Zeus/
In my adolescent youth/ I was adorably cute/ and honorable too/
sweet-faced placid demon/ rocking attires of gold and flashy linens/ my fans . . .the Pans, Satyrs and Bacchic women/
if Poseidon is the aquatic villain/ then my rise is above Atlantic limit!/
ain’t taking no threat/ even Hades can tell/
that I’ve literally passed through hell without breaking a sweat!/
Horses replaced with lions and tigers/ I’m riding with scions and minors/
holding more threats than giants and vipers!/
cymbals from pilgrims clashing/ children clapping/
minions dancing/ bare-breasted, young women flashing/
my crew giving order/ more fruits and booze in the quarters/ more brutes to the slaughter/
rewards to those who bring me honour/ King Midas got greedy, and I cursed the fool with an offer/
everything he touched turned gold . . .including his daughter!
my crew look beyond the reflection, the depth is amazing/ from inception they’re grateful/
to death they’re still faithful/ and I don't treat them like relentless cattle/ that you just send to battle/
but show them delight . . .perhaps lend a candle!

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Hephaestus[/size] - (god of blacksmiths and fire - Elymaxiimus) www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637604_hephaestus_jpeg51e9d70153c8731fd62bc53ca01f8595

All hail me!

Who's me?

it's 'bout to get hot in here like it's venus/
reign over fire spitters/ the dragon shivers ... At the sight of the
finest of the finest heaters/
no flyer breeders!/ ..... these birds path way to allow his arriving meteors/
magma erupts, saying "i'll grant whatever sire pleases"/
he inspires wielders/ with his weaponry that's got the magic slicer features/

Cos who's me? ..........

U're right!

...................... I'm Hephaestus/

so check ur artifacts/ the best with handy crafts!/ built achiles
defensive armor, fact!/ olympus thrones kept still and intact/
now zeus and hera can relax/ cos without me, they'd be sitting on
plastic chairs/ thats spastic, yeah/ moved on to make steel-shoes that
enhances dancing steps/
war sandals, wears/ that keep warriors standing firm ..... When the
tools nd punches are landed here/
made hermes' helmet, n put hard wings there/
have you ever seen a flying CAP? IT supprises ..... Like aladdin's bed/

i arm soldiers for war/ cos i wield a hammer more than odin or thor/
to reshape stones n some ores/ using molten magma, even bolders
concur/
so when i'm holding a sword ..... I don't need to SIGN with igneous
broken up rocks/ to give a perception of how the stone-steel was
FORGED/

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hades - (god of the underworld - Liricyst)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2681976_hadesgodofdeathandtheunderworldbycoldtommygind6n1git_jpeg7a9ab892889c9b1841422125b678e574

Imagine your blood sprayed n smeared/you die but you awake to my gaze n stare/
You feel dazed n scared/My craze grin clear/ Next I’m saying ,“be ready to dance, you’ll spend your Eternal days in here/ Come party with other damned souls…I keep it blazing here!”/
Yes i'm Hades the god you can't face unscared/ Ruler of the helm of darkness, my ways stay unclear/
Bleep the really odd, and backward silly frauds....i mean these other sissy gods/
They fare on praise…All Hades does is turn things around..... cos he preys on fear!!!/
History depicts me as an Odd Solo being/ They say my brother Zeus, the gods follow him/ but i got a crowd of admirers he should come borrowing/
cos His supporters outnumbered by my Secret disciples….i have a cult following!/
Who’s the god of winter or snow?/ You would think it was I, the way i send shivers on foes!/ And yea...Poseidon sure delivers on flow/ But the fool couldn't handle a rigorous flow/ as deadly as my rivers of souls!!/
If anyone with two heads thinks that i should be dreaded least/i'd have thee ended quick/as your body, spirit & soul become a shredded feast/...for Cerberus my Three-headed beast!/
and we have had quite a number gnawed/ the forces of darkness...never would you see a stronger squad/
Now you know the story of the don who no other's floored/
Go ahead bow to Capone of the other gods......The king of the Underworld!

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Apollo[/size] (god of music, knowledge, poetry, art - Giyazz)

Get positioned and have fear rebuked/
to behold the glory of a god, the Olympian morning dew/
In whom Einstein's brilliance is ridiculed/
With a depth of knowledge as bottomless as the well of Democritus/
In ancient books, my folk-tales' told/
depicting and portraying my hair, eyes and forehead gold/
Reiterating how luminous my knowledge glowed/
And how I killed the python-Dragon with a bow and arrow. . . when I was just four days old!/
The divine Son of the dutch Leto/ whom the goddess Hera. . . . hardly intimidated/
Calm as a Zephyr or where it's situated/
But don't take that for weakness. . . and try get me infuriated/
Cos i will have you and your plans implicated/
And separate your neck from your body if battling me is where you be headed!!/
. . . Dueling me is as dumb as doubting Zeus had concubines/
or as ignorant as thinking Dionsyus became god. . . cause he was always drunk with wine/
Cause i may not look that tough or grime/ but my intelligence. . . is equivalent. . . to the strength of Atlas. . . and a thousand titans multiplied!/
Penned this from a mythological land/ not multitudinous at all or even omipresent/ but I'd emerge from an euphonious sonance spurred by a taciturn introvert/ In other words you can summon my presence. . . by playing a musical instrument!!/
I've gave life and ordered deaths/ so normally I shouldn't be scripting lines to fill your hunger, thirst/
But I just wrote this so you'd understand/ that an Olympian god from Delos dwells amongst you mortal men!!!

Moth3rfucker!!!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Cronus[/size] (the Titan god of time and ages - ThePrekky)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637733_cronusgreekmythologyfactszeusfathercronuspower_jpeg82c828bb782b4f0fbc6c8a71b94d2643

•Black scythe in ma hand, a cursed weapon so I grip it well/
couldn't even handle it myself without casting a little spell/
to have its evil quelled/ so when Hermes' demigod kid managed to touch the hilt, he yelled/
as it severed his 'organs' from his 'system' so bad, half-blood doctors saw his new terminal illness & called it sickle cell!

•Fvck marketing farm tools. .I made the sickle sell!/
king of the titans, ur petty gods lookin like fronting kids/ when I 'throw a gander' at them, they start 'ducking' quick/
getting 'goose' bumps but still pretending and lying thru their sunken teeth/
so they keep their distance cos their mum, Gaia told em I originated deepthr0at p0rn. .cos I'm known for swallowing those shrunken kids!

•Enough of the monkey biz!/ Got pale golden eyes, one look at you human beings can force ya/
to freeze where you stand till I stroll from the Colorado springs to Russia/
then post this verse last week, tomorrow or 1999, it's all the same. . .cos I control time so much, man in his confusion called me Prince Of Persia!

•One swing gon' scourge ya/ Zeus, wen I'm attacking your fam
have Poseidon & Hera ripped apart in your house, gore Hephaestus, ya fat, weak brother/
storm the underworld and. . wait! Where's Hades? Oh! Both of u already ran to Africa & disguised urselves as Ogwugwu & Amadi-oha!

•Look humans, yall best not believe popular 'poetry' on the titanomachy. It's all arbitrary/
they made it sound like a 'dramatic' win for the gods, the 'scene' went down in 'his-tory'/
when in truth, the titans were the "pros" on that day. .& this isn't literary/
but to prove how much greater we are. .I'm 30 feet taller than Zeus. . wen u pray, you look up to him. . when I prey, I look down on him. . . LITERALLY!!

•I'm a beast that breathes molten rock from his own nose/ Krone owes me an apology for posting other gods verses before Kronos'/
and just to make my point across. . when men lie they call it 'story for the gods!"
I am Cronus!! and you could tell it to the birds. . but already the Crow Knows!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by teddybiyasi(f): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
cool cool
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
sick cypher

Top 3 verses

•Krone's verse
•my verse &
•Giyazz verse

dj5naira was sick with that - Em & lil Wayne line but his verse was too long ✘

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Snickz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dope than weed
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
THIS IS SICK AND CLASSIC!!!

..abeg frontpage. tag lalasticlala. . .MUKINA2 MYNDD43

#YOLO RULEZ

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Illverbz: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wow! See lines!!! shocked

Lalasticlala Frontpage hor!
This is lyricism at it's peak. Where Ibime and ThePrekky na?

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove..

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by BigEcray1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Classic@all featured!

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by sosiqdude(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
D0pe....D0pe...

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by jreyez(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
#thebackseat

Darkrebel (though you went off topic most places)
G'Iyaz
Elymaxiimus
Alexpissu...

The rest incredible too.... Overall this shyt classic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by MikyAeres(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmm... this was cool
my top 5
DARKREBEL GIYAZ KRONE LIRICYST ELYMAX CRAY
dope from all.. .. Giyaz I feel u .. crack sh1t!!

2 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Ibime(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
All dope. .

My favourites, Rebel, Lyricist and Krone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
So creative

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sh!t

Always wanted to see kr0ne in action.
Wow!
Giyazz wow!
Liricyst wow
Err one WOW!
Y'all made me love the rap culture more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Dklef(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
So sick
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Geoxpress(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
top 3.
liricyst kr0ne elymax/rebel

2 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
ma fav
liricyst kr0ne rebel.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Emaprince: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Well done guys!

My favs;

Kr0ne
Giyazz
Rebel
Dj5naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Kanyol(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Really like the kind of swag Airmark took for Zeus.
other gods should rise/ not against the supreme Lord, they can't pay the bundle price
grin I expected him to mention Hera tho, the jealous and vengeful queen. I don't have any best, you guys did wonderfully well smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.