Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide (37108 Views)

The Name 'Kizz Daniel' Belongs To G-Worldwide Also - Management / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by webgenius234(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2017
yeyebrities.........they can make one laugh his stomach out

meanwhile check out the cheapest data around
https:///Q8VTVf
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by anny268(f): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Awoo88:
Nigeria artist and their fish brain. You signed a 7 years contract and bridge it after four years because you feel you can. Mumu day warri dis one. When the case gets to court and found out he has not defense, he will settle and pay for most of his work with his own money while honoring the term of the contract by still paying agreed percentage.
Didn't you read where they said the contract was terminated in line with conditions stipulated in the record label contract? Even a contract of 100 years can be terminated after some years by following stipulated processes.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Iduatei(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Respect the contract you signed into all in the name of I wan blow. next time instead of kissing you would read terms of the contract before you rush sign. I love yeba madt buh truth be told.

olamide is boss
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by hardbody: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided NO FUCKSS TO GIVE.

Not even to me? At least just one will do
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Stevengerd(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Even Chidi wey deh learn trade no sign 7years. abeg which time u wan grow. That why i respect olamide pon this one
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by hardbody: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2017
anny268:
Didn't you read where they said the contract was terminated in line with conditions stipulated in the record label contract? Even a contract of 100 years can be terminated after some years by following stipulated processes.

Your knowledge of law of contract appears good. Tell them.
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by kingthreat(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Now who will want to epp upcoming artists now? This guy was made by G-worldwide.
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by SirLakes: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Roland17:
This case is very simple and does not require K. Daniel wasting money on lawyers.

If G-Worldwide wants him to drop the stage name Kiss Daniel, he should drop it and take up the stage name KISSS Daniel.. He can add as many "S" as he deems fit, it would still be pronounced Kiss Daniel and G-Worldwide cannot lay patent to KISSS Daniel..

Correct! grin

This Emperor geezy/G-worldwide sef, they wanna enslave the boy for life fah

I respect Olamide/YBNL in this aspect

1 Like

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Awoo88: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2017
anny268:
If it was terminated following process stipulated in the contract why then is he been sue to court While is the label complaining about him doing business without it consent The last artist that tried this stunt had to beg. Victor begged as also
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by tintingz(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Roland17:
This case is very simple and does not require K. Daniel wasting money on lawyers.

If G-Worldwide wants him to drop the stage name Kiss Daniel, he should drop it and take up the stage name KISSS Daniel.. He can add as many "S" as he deems fit, it would still be pronounced Kiss Daniel and G-Worldwide cannot lay patent to KISSS Daniel..

I don't think it works like that, pronunciation also count.
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by blessingsonflee(f): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2017
Roland17:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by brunobaba(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Davido is a fool. Meanwhile, Kiss Daniel should kiss his music career goodbye.

Second to comment even from Shiloh ground.
I dedicate this post to everyone sitting on the same third row with me here in Canaan Land Ota.

NwaAmaikpe,while at Shiloh...pls pray against that spirit that leads you to type rubbish on important threads.Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Awoo88: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2017
anny268:
So why is the label complaining and suing him
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Threebear(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Roland17:

Your mother didn't waste her labour pain.
Smartest comment I've seen here.
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by ewizard1: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Tanmusparties:
Without kiss Daniel Gworldwide is nothing, we can understand their frustrations.
ahn ahn, Bros... It's supposed to be the other way nah! Me sef love KD die... But we both know, if not for GWorldwide, we wouldn't know Kiss Daniel!
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Danieldexii(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2017
Hardrock1:
You're a mad fellow....oloshi..Is it a must for you to mention Wizkid??,

ur father
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by eyinjuege: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2017
kingthreat:
Now who will want to epp upcoming artists now? This guy was made by G-worldwide.
That doesn't mean they own him.
If they want him that bad, they should draw up another contract that will suit them both.
He had something of value. He has contributed immensely to G world. He should be respected.
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Donald7610: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Read before you comment
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by kingthreat(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2017
eyinjuege:

That doesn't mean they own him.
If they want him that bad, they should draw up another contract that will suit them both.
He had something of value. He has contributed immensely to G world. He should be respected.

Yeah I just feel there are better ways to handle things.
You need to visit music studios in Lagos. There are very talented young men, sing better than Davido, Wizkid and Kiss Daniel. They even have better songs. But they are just begging for a platform to showcase. Record Labels and sponsors usually ignore them because of issues like this.
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I dedicate this post to everyone sitting on the same third row with me here in Canaan Land Ota.

From Canaan Land to Nairaland. May God hear and answer our prayers.
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Lol. Davido himself knows that his instagram support will not change the fact that a contract was breached. He is just running his mouth.

As for K.Daniel,#OBOCARES#

Did you even read the counsel paper?

1 Like

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Seylad2009(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Ajadiboye post=63023182][/quote]
You didn't drop your number..
Thank you!
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Odianose13(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na from Shiloh ground u dey call person fool?

Wonderful!

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Niksyebeauty: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

Even this murderer too?

are you God? why judging him now
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Odianose13(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2017
tintingz:
I don't think it works like that, pronunciation also count.

Then Kiss Daniels! Both pronunciation and spelling changed!

Gbam!

#awonoloshi

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by iswallker(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2017
Roland17:

U go school at all...

Its like creating a brand called ipphone and saying you will win a case against apple...

shocked
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by elitejayjeff(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're in a church and calling somebody a fool?

Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by anibirelawal(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Roland17:

or better still, KIX DANIEL.
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Olulinks(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with you on this. He should kiss his music goodbye!
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Newboss(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Betrayal is the most common thing among black men!
Re: Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide by Mariangeles(f): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Effizy12:
Davido is just a fool,thinking he can show love to everyone so that he can be loved back.
You don't have to expect to be loved back to show love...this is truly who Davido is but it's hard for some people to comprehend because they judge him so hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? / Luckily, I Had A Crazy Boyfriend Who's Now My Husband - Tiwa Savage / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.