Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase (11939 Views)

See The Reason Why Brain Drain Will Continue In Nigeria / Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:18am On Dec 06, 2017
Long queues of vehicle have resurfaced at filling stations in Abuja following a widespread rumor of an impending increase in the pump price of fuel.
Reporting from the nation’s capital, our correspondent observed that at least one filling station, Con Oil, ran out of fuel and was forced to close the station.

At the Total filling station in the Central Business District, the queue extended towards the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) building.

Queues were noticed in other stations in the city while black marketers went to the streets to sell their product.

The sudden rush to purchase fuel ahead of Christmas and New Year celebrations was prompted by a rumor that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) would soon increase the pump price of petroleum.

However, the NNPC debunked the rumor and assured Nigerians that it has no plans to increase prices both at the pump and ex-depot level.

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2017/12/fuel-queues-continue-in-abuja-despite.html

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by otokx(m): 6:33am On Dec 06, 2017
It has reached Port Harcourt, somebody is not telling the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Kashbwoyjnr: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2017
This is the change the vegetable from daura promised us, I have been in queue since yesterday.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by chloedogie(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Shoprite Abuja, airport road was opened last week. Myself and three of my colleagues decided to go there for shopping. The management were waiting for the FCT minster to declare open the store and the minister was delaying. There was almost a stampede as people were trying to rush in and so. A senior police officer made a statement i countered. He said ''You Nigerians are just the problem but when you leave the shores of this country, you behave yourself''. I think he was just right.

I drove from my office at central area to lugbe and passed through almost 6 filling stations yesterday. They were all selling. But there is just this panic buy everywhere. I still don't know why we put ourselves inside problems. IPMAN said they might increase pump price, NNPC debunked the news. We should all just keep going through our activities jeje. Even if you buy 200 litres now, you will still finish it. As for me whenever my fuel drops to the last stick level, I park my car and start taking public transport.

My resolution is simple at this age. I won't do any stupid queuing up again in my life. Life is easy.

The truth is fuel pump price still stands at 145. Nigerians are the ones buying out of panic. NNPC fixes pump price not IPMAN. so if IPMAN has issues they should go and resolve it. So far NNPC says no wahala. I also think the federal govt needs to give licences to many more marketers so that these few that formed a cabal already won't be holding 180 million Nigerian to ransom eveyrtime. They are so used to the days of making almost 500% profit. They still make their profits but want more. Greed is all I see. Give about 1000 more individuals licences to import and trade and stop the monopoly enjoyed by these few marketers. VERY SIMPLE AND EASY

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by DWJOBScom(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2017
na wa o

it's not funny anymore as most filling stations are not selling
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Its everywhere not only Abuja... Even in my area here....

Am not getting it again undecided
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Seanixking: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Things ain't just working right in this country.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Macgreat(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2017
wink why is there scarcity?

Range Rover Sports 2015(diesel engine) going for 23Million
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by three: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2017

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by maryjan8(f): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2017
This is serious
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by webgenius234(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
na so dem say recession don go...hahahahahahahaa

cheapest data https:///Q8VTVf
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by obonujoker(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Transport fare go soon go up.....
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by kay29000(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Oh no! Not again.
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by ask4double(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
I bought for #170 a liter in ph this morning, Eleme to be precise. Eleme happens to be the LGA that plays host to the 2 refineries in rivers state. 9ja where we de head to?
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Jaysoft87: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
true words!! long queue in Abuja
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by anytexy: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Clueless Jonathan must resign, after hiking to 145 per litre.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by dannytoe(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
FG confused, Buhari confused, NNPC confused, these clowns cant provide comman fuel for nigerians.
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by chloride6: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Just increase if you want to...

Why are you making people suffer?
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by castrokins(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Same Situation In Calabar
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by AnodaIT(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2017
APC can deny anything
Even after denying, don't be surprised if they come out tomorrow and say that they have set up a committee to handle the issue
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Kingdolo(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by SalamRushdie: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Who doesnt know this government is one of treacherous liars
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Juanthenairague: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2017
And one idiot from Imo state is planning to create another portfolio; commissioner for petrol queues

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2017
Also in Ogun State.
May God help us.
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by AnodaIT(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2017
anytexy:
Clueless Jonathan must resign, after hiking to 145 per litre.
Wake up, it's 2017

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by harffie(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2017
Were are the buhari people? Useless people..

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2017
Even here in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by Kaxmytex(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2017
same in ondo state
Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by dyemida(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2017
TalkTalkTwins:
Long queues of vehicle have resurfaced at filling stations in Abuja following a widespread rumor of an impending increase in the pump price of fuel.
Reporting from the nation’s capital, our correspondent observed that at least one filling station, Con Oil, ran out of fuel and was forced to close the station.

At the Total filling station in the Central Business District, the queue extended towards the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) building.

Queues were noticed in other stations in the city while black marketers went to the streets to sell their product.

The sudden rush to purchase fuel ahead of Christmas and New Year celebrations was prompted by a rumor that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) would soon increase the pump price of petroleum.

However, the NNPC debunked the rumor and assured Nigerians that it has no plans to increase prices both at the pump and ex-depot level.

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2017/12/fuel-queues-continue-in-abuja-despite.html

Same here in Lagos o

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase by onatisi(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2017
well done apc grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Reschedule For Us Visa Appointment / Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? / African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.