Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

* Your Repentance Is A Determining Factor *** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / * Your Repentance Is A Determining Factor *** (273 Views)

When Repentance Is Rendered Invalid / Kanye West's Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

* Your Repentance Is A Determining Factor *** by udopee(f): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2017
*** YOUR REPENTANCE IS A DETERMINING FACTOR***

The repentance of the people of God is vital if they are to partake of God's package of mercy, goodness and blessings. God says that He is ready to reverse back whatever punishment He is putting His people through only if they can repent.

Unarguably, He has demonstrated this act of magnanimity severally and He is still ready to do it again. According to the Scripture (2 CHRONICLES 7:14- 15), "IF MY PEOPLE, WHICH ARE CALLED BY MY NAME, SHALL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY, AND SEEK MY FACE, AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN, AND WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN, AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND".

May be He has shut up the heavens against you that there is no rain of blessings or abundance or maybe He has commanded the locusts to devour your economy such that nothing you put your hands on prospers, you face impoverishment or maybe He has sent some kind of pestilence. All you need to do is to repent of every known and unknown sin, turn away from your wickedness, humble yourself before God and call upon Him. He says He will answer.
Remember God is not a man that He should lie...SHALOM!!!

# A BROKEN AND A CONTRITE HEART, GOD WILL NOT DESPISE #

(1) (Reply)

Standing Faultless Before Christ / Set Time / Call To Bar:rules Must Be Maintained.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.