Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" (28342 Views)

Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" by Omoluabi16(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
BrightEye:
hmmm
This story melts my heart.....
I have a daughter, who calls me dad, unknown to her I am not her natural father.
God bless brother. You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" by adontcare(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
BrightEye:
hmmm
This story melts my heart.....
I have a daughter, who calls me dad, unknown to her I am not her natural father.
brighteye
Re: Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" by deji17: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Very funny...

I remember reading newspapers to my Dad in our sitting room and pronouncing Brig-General Aguyi Ironsi, the then Nigeria Head Of State, Agolo Iresi!
Re: Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" by seunfape(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Either adopted or original ,I so much like her.very elegant woman
Re: Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" by BrightEye(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
adontcare:
brighteye
hun
Re: Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" by BrightEye(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
God bless brother. You won't regret it.

amen . thanks
Re: Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" by Konquest: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Speaking at the August occasion of the Annual Conference of Heritage Adoption Support and Advocacy Group (HASAAG) which had the wife of the Vice President, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo in attendance, Joke Silva-Jacobs gave a vivid account of her experience as an adopted child.

Born 56 years ago, not many knew that Olu Jacobs’s pretty wife, Mrs. Joke Silva-Jacobs was adopted by the Silva Family.

According to kemiashefonlovehaven, Joke was living in a foster home of the Red Cross in Yaba, Lagos, and she recalled that her foster parent was Mrs. Desalu.

She said;

https://www.lailasblog.com/how-discovered-that-adopted-child-joke-silva-jacobs/

^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
This is a very touching story! It made my eyes
a bit misty. Truly inspirational.

I pledge to touch the lives of others who
are genuinely in need as well.

Thanks to pa and ma Silva for the love shown to
Joke Silva when she was a child.

Meanwhile... where is my "Agolo Iresi?"... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Chikezie Slays At The Abuja All White Pool / Faithia Balogun Rocks Chic Ankara Short / Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.