Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Design Any Website Without Wordpress Or Learning Programming Language - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design Any Website Without Wordpress Or Learning Programming Language (487 Views)

Web Programming Language Vs Content Management Systems / I Will Design Any Kind Of Website At Affordable Price (Samples Included) / How To Learn Web Development To Design Any Type Of Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Any Website Without Wordpress Or Learning Programming Language by Libertyetin(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Many people want to design websites, but get stuck along the way.

Some say its too hard, some just give up and give the job to a webmaster who's going to probably cut your throat with a huge price.

But to cut the long story short....

Am going to help you out for free, yes i mean it for free.

Even if you want to start a project or just want to learn how to design a website, i will help everyone here

Another truth is, learning website programming is a very long process, and WordPress on the other hand can be very stressful some times.

So for this reason, i have put together a video and eBook guide that would show you how to design any company website without....

WordPress or learning website programming

click here to download it ==> http://easyweb.libertyetin.com

Its totally free... Like i said i just want to help you guys.

i will keep in touch
Liberty Etin
Re: Design Any Website Without Wordpress Or Learning Programming Language by Ignyte(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2017
There are plenty alternatives. I use Mobirise when I dont want stress. But, Wordpress is POWERFUL.
Re: Design Any Website Without Wordpress Or Learning Programming Language by sivoci: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For …N69,999 ( Original Value of N150,000 - Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more

Contact NOW on 09068786533

Re: Design Any Website Without Wordpress Or Learning Programming Language by Dmayor7(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ignyte:
There are plenty alternatives. I use Mobirise when I dont want stress. But, Wordpress is POWERFUL.

Mobirise is a wonderful alternative!

You sabi better thing joor..lol
Re: Design Any Website Without Wordpress Or Learning Programming Language by Dmayor7(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are you thinking of starting a blog this December or in 2018?

Follow the exact 6 step guide that I have used to create blogs that generate over millions of page views per year.

The process is really straight-forward. You don't need to know coding or be a techy.

You just have to make a commitment to yourself and take the first step right now.

Just like a launch date with a friend next Saturday....

You can make a promise that you will live out your passion, share your unique story, and reveal your valuable set of skills with the world.

Click here now www.w3programs.com to get started.

It's 100% FREE!!
Re: Design Any Website Without Wordpress Or Learning Programming Language by Ignyte(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dmayor7:

Mobirise is a wonderful alternative!

You sabi better thing joor..lol

Baad Webdesigner like me... I must sabi Mobirise oh

1 Like

Re: Design Any Website Without Wordpress Or Learning Programming Language by Dmayor7(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Ignyte:

Baad Webdesigner like me... I must sabi Mobirise oh

Sure...

(1) (Reply)

Long Tail Keywords To Supercharge Your Website SEO / Four Best Places To Learn Wordpress Theme Development Free / I'm Giving Out This Premium Template To Only 5 People Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.